Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

NSP5 is Game UK far as I remember. Not sure if it's a Zone, per se, only ever seen it referenced on their old Pokémon give-aways (which are now card-code based). NSP1 is supposed to be a continental zone. Has anyone actually used the Nintendo Zone app since last October?

Besides, what Velcro's saying rings true and I can't MAC spoof on my phone without rooting so I think I'm out of the free international Streetpass business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've not used the StreetPass spoofing in around a year or more, and then it was _TheCloud

• Registered Users Posts: 8 candymoon

Huh ... I will check Argos then as well ... in no McDonald's I found NZ ... it is not I go there as I hate their food but went extra to Liffey on Saturday into McDonald's for the NZ only but ... found nothing :/ same in Naas ... no luck at all with McDonald's for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

I use the german mcdonalds ssid, NZ@McD1

Yeah, I used it earlier, got loads of streetpass hits. Can't get in to the Nintendo Zone to get the free theme, but it's a bit meh looking anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

20 hits and 9,109,438 troopers yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Star Lord wrote: »
    Yeah, I used it earlier, got loads of streetpass hits. Can't get in to the Nintendo Zone to get the free theme, but it's a bit meh looking anyway.

Did you use it with or without security? Didn't work for me. I will try NintendoZone5 later on.

Without security, but with MAC address spoofing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Did you try accessing the Theme shop with spoofing on, see if that gives you the SP theme?

For the theme, you have to access the nintendo zone, and it gives you the code for the download. The only european zone that I've found to spoof is the German McDonalds one (NZ@McD1) and that won't give it as it knows you're not using a German 3DS, says that the translation you're looking for isn't available.

• Advertisement

Are there any Nintendo Zones in Ireland even?

I don't think there are anymore. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

What's this about a theme? Can you get in from the airport? I'm travelling to London today :)

I think there are Nintendo Zones in some of the London airports, so you could be lucky! Open your 3DS (near a McDonalds usually does the trick) and see if the Nintendo Zone logo starts to flash after a minute. If it does, there's a Nintendo Zone nearby you can connect to, and you can get the code for the theme from that.

The only nintendo zone i've ever seen legit was at the amsterdam airport.

i got 24 hits and how do you restart streetpass mansion again and 33,829 troopers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 candymoon

Last year I found Nintendo Zone in Crumlin Hospital. But I wasn't there since. Now I found no zone in Liffey Valley or other locations marked on their map :( In Berlin on Schoenefeld is one I know for sure ... :(

i got 30 hits and 100,829 troopers and do the 3ds streetpass crowd still meetup at games bar west more st

i got 30 hits and 100, 828 troopers and do the streetpass crowd still at games bar In west more st

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i got 30 hits and 100, 828 troopers and do the streetpass crowd still at games bar In west more st

There was a Streetpass meetup in Dublin? I may have gone if I'd known! I never bring my 3DS anymore for some reason, rarely crosses my mind but I figured there wouldn't be many people carrying theirs nowadays!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

I wish more people carried theirs around, always a fun moment seeing that little green light while out and about

Yeah, it is nice getting the odd streetpass! I wish they'd release more puzzles, probably my favourite element of the streetpass games, the other ones are fun but they get old pretty fast and the time it takes to get through menus is awful slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Flash_Ah_Ahhh

Would anyone have any more information on the Streetpass meetup? :P

i got 28 hits and 150, 828 troopers and arcadecon in July

I got 50 hits from arcadecon and 9,999,999 troopers

I miss wampy and the daily streetpass hit updates, so I'm reanimating this thread. 4 months since an update, what gives?? :) I just hit the 3500 hit mark today. Really wish they'd add a few new puzzle panels to the mix, there haven't been any since that tomogothchi one, which btw is crap when you finish it and see it in "3D".

Advertisement