Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mania Meet Up Thread *details in OP, please read*

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yes. No sense in giving this wonderful person any more attention and possibly getting our own into trouble.

thank you Jay, hope everyone can keep this attitude cos if someone does something like below they will be banned as in this case.
    dabestman1 wrote: »
    its a joke when u consider you couldn't organise 1 night in dublin to watch a wrestling event. couldnt organise a p**sup in a brewery springs to mind.
    IDIOTS

later dabestman....

and yes this has to be attempted again imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭davrho

If we screen it at one of the hotels. Would people be willing to stay in that hotel for the night
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    This pulling teeth to get a meet-up sorted is why I never entertain any American b!tching about having to pay $45-65 for a PPV! Try watching it until 4am!!

Hmm....Do you think the IWW or DCW etc are meeting up to watch mania? I know there's some similar wrestling promotion doing a show and watching Mania afterwards in Scotland...

Not too sure if thats on this year. There was a riot at last years do when the cops shut the bar down and put the tv's off at 3am.

Anyway sad news on the event being cancelled. Was looking forward to the show. Will have to watch in the house now:(..................Big carryout will be bought.

If we are going to try again let me know and i will support it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If we screen it at one of the hotels. Would people be willing to stay in that hotel for the night
    Next time theres a big ppv maybe even summerslam ill try and get something going ill email ring and go round few places its better when you have proper backing and if we ever try doing something like this again we should plan it more then a month before hand and get confirmation from somewhere that might not have to book hotel rooms for.

Anyway if anyone is up for this i will do my best with anyone who wants to help to maybe set up a night for Summerslam??

I mean its not till mid August loads of time. I know be summer holidays for people and so on but theres bound be group who would be around.

What ya say??

Could start planning it around June.

Other then this like i said earlyer in the thread a beers meet up might not be a bad idea either could be done any weekend really and least everyone would get know each other better might help people feel more comfortable booking events in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Not willing to stay in same hotel
    Next time theres a big ppv maybe even summerslam ill try and get something going ill email ring and go round few places its better when you have proper backing and if we ever try doing something like this again we should plan it more then a month before hand and get confirmation from somewhere that might not have to book hotel rooms for.

Anyway if anyone is up for this i will do my best with anyone who wants to help to maybe set up a night for Summerslam??

I mean its not till mid August loads of time. I know be summer holidays for people and so on but theres bound be group who would be around.

What ya say??

Could start planning it around June.

Other then this like i said earlyer in the thread a beers meet up might not be a bad idea either could be done any weekend really and least everyone would get know each other better might help people feel more comfortable booking events in the future.
    Wouldn't mind heading to Dublin for Summerslam.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Wouldn't mind heading to Dublin for Summerslam.

Well if u want to its up to u me and u can sort it i mean others can help to but i mean really proper sort it.

Maybe might even be chance of showing it someones gaff might even have free one meself lol ahh either way with more time and more experience in this we could sort this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Not willing to stay in same hotel
    Exactly. Still a long time away.

BH or gimmick if ye want ye can close the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hard luck lads. I will defo get behind the next attempt more as I should have the time off.

Closing this. Enjoy Mania

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement