Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brink

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I know that I got a pc version instead of xbox one.

On oc it's all grand. On xbox... Not so much... Lagg issues were just idiotic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I only picked this up the weekend finally, stupid question but on main story quests, are they all only bots playing with you or real people too? Or am i missing something!

I like it, i had a few good games last night with it, Have it on the Xbox and seems to have no lag issues for me etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

I only picked this up the weekend finally, stupid question but on main story quests, are they all only bots playing with you or real people too? Or am i missing something!

I like it, i had a few good games last night with it, Have it on the Xbox and seems to have no lag issues for me etc.

In the story if you go campaign you can choose to play it offline or with people. If a game doesn't have enough humans then it adds in bots.

The multiplayer is just the campaign but in separate pieces basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

leemurta wrote: »
    In the story if you go campaign you can choose to play it offline or with people. If a game doesn't have enough humans then it adds in bots.

The multiplayer is just the campaign but in separate pieces basically.

Ah right cool, i guess mine is online so as i get the online bonus XP at the end, just wasn’t sure if i was actually online playing or not!

Cheers

Advertisement