Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

That 70's show, because I think its hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

could stick on "in the night garden" for the little one so i could watch some real tv..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Top Gear BBC Two.

Need I say more. Im just about to subscribe too because €4 a month is unbelievable value!!!

Thanks Magnet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I'll watch any programme once the Magnet WebTV actually starts working ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I would love to watch The Sopranos on Magnet TV as it is pretty much the greatest show ever conceived.It just keeps you hooked from beginning to end and has some of the best dialogue ever written.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

I would watch Teen Mom on MTV. I know its about people half my age but I cant stop watching it. Maci and little Bentley make the show for me. I hope young people do learn from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Comedy Central would be my number one to watch, I'm sick of seeing "This channel is not available in your region.". Thanks Magnet and good luck on becoming the Irish Hulu! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Fraiser on Comedy Central, think its best comedy sitcom for years, always makes me laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

I'd make my husband watch the 6 nations on our laptop so I could shut him in a room somewhere in the house with the door closed ( we have wireless broadband)....because he's French.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

News at 6.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The Leaders Debate,I love comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Mart & Market, The Riordans, and, for the kiddies; Baile Beag.

What's a PS3 anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Austin1

I would watch Click on BBC News 24 - the perfect show about the web to watch on Magnet Web TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Has to be the six nations. I'm in college don't go home at weekends and no tv in the house :(:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I'd catch up on all the soaps:D I dont get to watch tv during the week due to college/work so I only ever get to catch the omnibus at the weekend with my mam when I go home

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

News, Documentaries, political programs. Great idea the web TV to beat the TV License :);)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mickeyt

I d be open to watching Two and a Half Men on comedy central, its funny and does have some comical 1 liners.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭thom119

it'd have to be the 6 nations for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ciaglen

I have to say Corry and Eastenders im such a granny they are my programmes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I would watch "Come Dine With Me" because I love watching people who think they are great, fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I would love to get my Home and Away fix on my laptop. I love home and Away because the weather is nearly always good and it's an escape from reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marioda

Mrs browns boys. its great craic and very irish

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

Eastenders, House and Masterchef. Compulsive viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

6 nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

CSI

Because i love when the bad guys get caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Shameless

Funniest thing on the box. And Mrs Doyle... Ahem.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

TV3 leaders debate RTE's leader debate
    Whichever one they show up for. Not that it really matters anyway as Jean-Claude Trichet, Olli Rehn and Ajai Chopra won't be able to attend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,466 ✭✭✭✭28064212

For the next few weeks, the 6 nations of course

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

I'd watch The Mighty Boosh re-runs because its just such a goddam good show! Also How its made, i'm never at a tv when its on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭surf board

Embarrassing Bodies. They're probably the only ones with worse bodies than me ;)

Advertisement