Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 curl30

All the news programmes.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭swine

Leader's debate, I could do with a laugh.

Actual answer - Reeling in the Years. There's not much out there that is as enjoyable and rewatchable. It's fascinating to see what the country was like before I was born ('83) and nostalgic to see years gone by. It's amazing to see how much the nation has changed in the last forty years.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I'd love to see the sports channels on Magnet. I'd actually pay *just* for a sports package that had ESPN, Skysports and Setanta. Make it so Magnet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

RTE news to laugh at Fianna Fail trying to get votes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

The X Factor, I'll be honest, i'm addicted. My flatmates don't like watching it at all, so I usually have to catch up on YouTube, Magnet means I can watch at my leisure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Dane Bramage

There's a good show on BBC 2 called Episodes on Thursday night. Stars Matt Le Blanc (Joey from Friends), as himself and two of the main actors from the British comedy Green Wing. It's about two british writers of a successfull UK comedy who go to LA to make a US version of their hit show, the result being that things don't go to plan for them! It's a funny show, kind of makes fun of the Americans and I like how Matt Le Blanc just doesn't take himself seriously at all!! There is a bit of an Entourage feel to it as well, in so far as it also deals with the TV industry. Good show, definitely worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

all of them because i have no life:(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭figrolls

Home and Away and Neighbours!

Since entering the big bad world of work I miss my day time soaps that got me through 4 years of college!
    Plus its the closest Im going to get to Oz for another couple of years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Family guy,

because i love curling up in bed watching family guy! what better show is there to watch right before you fall asleep? :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Probably family guy on 3E. When the apartment you live in is the only one in the whole complex that can't get any from of cable or satellite, a service like this is very handy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Definitely the US Shameless, to see how it compares to the UK version.....

And also Vincent Brown, I have no idea why :o

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Six nations and the champions league. Housemates always get them turned off out of lack of interest

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Would watch some of David Attenboroughs documentaries on the BBC channels

Can't beat a good old documentary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Home and away!

Makes the drama in my life seem so petty. :P Besides, if you miss even one episode, half the cast have either died or gone to 'the City'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Barnolan11

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

i'd watch the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

How i met your mother.

it teaches valuable lessons.

awesomeness1024768.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭novice

Europa League on 3e .. folow Liverpool all the way to the final in Landsdowne Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

I would watch Xpose on T.V3 to keep up to date with fashion trends and celeb gossip! Its a must for us girlies!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

The Savage Eye - some of the skits are so good, I'd like to rewatch them again there and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭dubb

two screens side by side for lots of election coverage - Vincent Browne and Eleventh Hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

Thomas and Friends and a host of other cartoons. Because when you are a parent of young uns this is what you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Him & Her or Being Human
    Also is it possible to add the Magnet Web Tv into the Live TV section of WMC?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

I'd probably watch the news on RTE the most, as it is on every day and I usually watch it once a day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I'd watch Metalocalypse on the Cartoon network as it will pull you in like a metal spider spinning a Magnet Web !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Home and Away!! and The Savage Eye!! Mainly because i need my drama and my comedy!!! Its all on RTÉ!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jom1133

I'd watch Oirechetas report - riviting stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

football cause there aint nothing better on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 5dollakarl

Id definately watch Raw, and any Ireland rugby game I could get my hands on. Both great for a bit of drama. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

The Daily Show & Colbert Report because I'm sick of using proxies to watch them on the Comedy Central website..

Advertisement