Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭No, you're a...

The rugby! Six Nations at the moment is brillant, can't miss out

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'd watch Snog Marry Avoid on BBC3 because it's my secret shame and I never get a chance to watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gerrybee5

I would probably watch The Wire. A damn fine seires to watch on any medium.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Savage eye. I haven't seen it yet, but lots of people are talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭christinadublin

I'd watch the Gadget Show. My husband works in IT and thinks I know nothing about tech stuff while really I have an inner nerd. He would be chuffed to bits if I won this prize. I'd get the game 'Breach' when it comes out and be be sure to wipe the floor with him.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trasy

Family guy because it's so amusing

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Outcasts. It's a new scifi show on BBC and I loves my scifi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Discovery Channels "How its Made" Makes for a very interesting watch among other channels on Discovery! Really interesting and can get hooked very easily.

Or

Dog Whisperer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Greenman555

I'd watch any sport because it's so much better than watching depressing soaps or politicians acting like children! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

South Park!

....double-whammys on Comedy Central, - just can't get enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'd watch The Savage Eye.

I'm hoping that McSavage will take the mick out of his brother and relatives in Dail Eireann and RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭John mac

has to be Family guy, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Family Guy,
    American Dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I'd watch my front door waiting for the licence inspector with magnet tv turned up nice and loud on the laptop and invite him in for a cuppa and inspection with wide open arms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Savage Eye with David McSavage on RTE cos the priest running off with the child gag never gets old!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Community, because it's the funniest show on tv right now by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Omeceron

6 Nations Rugby. Being availble online means I can watch in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Savage Eye on RTE :

Its the only program on RTE that I get some value back for my TV Licence fee.

But if i was watching it on Magnet it would be cheaper and sweeter .

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

The Leaders debate on TV3 tonight, looking forward to what they might say. Maybe the empty chair will make more sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭iii Stevo iii

Id watch jersey shore on MTV. GTL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

The Six Nations ... to watch Ireland fly over the try line like magnets to sheet metal..

Ill get my coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

RTE 9 o clock news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

The Six Nations, because I love watching international rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

South Park on Comedy Central. The old episodes are funny because they're so ridiculous and the new episodes retain that ridiculousness while having a point and being related to something recent.

Looks like a great service by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thatone

It would have to be the six nations, any of the GAA, and Mrs Browns boys. And Fawlty towers if it's on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭doradoll

I'd watch grey's anatomy. I just love it but my other half hates it and we always end up fighting and even if it's my turn he's making some sort of noise in the room so i would just love to watch it in peace!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

All TV shows as my TV will be taken up with my new Playstation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

This is great, I'll be bringing the netbook down the pub on a Saturday evening to watch The Premiership. None of my locals show it for some bizarre reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Mike Judge and MTV are making new episodes of Beavis & Butthead.

I feel I need say no more.

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

Family Guy with a full stop! I love Family Guy and so does millions of other fans! It's just so addicting to watch and makes you laugh every time. I would definetly pay to watch Family Guy on Magnet!

Also, many people are mentioning RTE programmes to be on Magnet... You can get these programmes completely free on the RTE Player website (such as Savage Eye, RTE news, Frontline, Home and Away, Eastenders etc. etc.) . You can also watch live sport matches aswell such as GAA and rugby. Link to RTE Player: http://www.rte.ie/player/#

Advertisement