Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Top Gear, So I can watch it in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Family guy on BBC3, that channel is just awesome :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

WOW, this is pretty cool.....means i can watch eastenders on my laptop while coming home on the train......keep missing it on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

I would watch Liverpool's Europa League games live on 3e. Hopefully they'll go all the way to the final in the Aviva!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

RTE news and also prime time, because its always good to know whats happening out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭invaderjim

I'd probably watch south park or arrested development most. Any good comedy show. Huge plus to be able to watch stuff in bed with the laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Doctor Who:

Some people in the house don't like Doctor Who, sadly these people are also the people who control the TV. With Magnet WebTV I could watch Doctor Who while they watch their programs and all on my well set up media PC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

South Park on comedy central

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I'd watch Corrie. It would be so handy because I never get to see it when I'm away from home for college with no tv :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

The Six Nations on rte2, to bare the brunt of the French on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭Damien360

Tonight with Vincent Browne because he takes no prisoners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I would watch all the Irish channels as we don't have it in the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

The Savage Eye.....

You could probably do chinups off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭skinnie

Seinfeld - because it's Seinfeld

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Has to be the new Come Dine With Me that TV3 are about to start showing! Just because I like being a noisy neighbor ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 timetrax

Its Expose all the way for me guys and the reason....Karen Koster!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DanielI

It has to be any StarTrek series. They are witty, funny... timeless classics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CUDDLYBEAR

Greys Anatomy , because I`m a typical girl.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Yeah no more arguments with my boyfriend over the remote. Im going to get to watch all my soaps!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Glee as I'm a gleek and I'm working when it is on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

I'd watch the new US version of Shameless. because it's shameless and new!!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Entourage all the way!

Drama is my hero :)

VICTORYYYYY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

The Wire---because I've heard so many amazing things about it, I've only ever seen the first two episodes and was hooked til we had to cut our TV service right down:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

The Tudors, even though some historical facts have been changed, I love it, and it's better to imagine Henry VIII as Jonathan Rhys Meyer rather than the real ugly fat man he was :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Europa League on 3e, since it isn't available on analog and the main tv in the house has digital, I always miss it because it always classes with something the folks want to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

Looks like I'm going to be hooked on current affairs programs for the next couple of weeks what with all the bull$**** flying back and forth between our 'leaders', I reckon it'll be Tonight with Vincent Browne for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Tonight with Vincent Brown because I cant get enough of his sinister knowing grin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

comedy store for some great comedy :)

Boardwalk empire is awesome also

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dinkydee

It would be the opposite in this house I'd watch the soaps as the tv would have the footie on it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

I would watch the champions league and let the missus have her soaps on the T.V

Advertisement