Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

I'd use Magnet Web TV to watch Top Gear - because its a motoring show that confuses itself with a comedy and is the closest I'll get to driving the new Aston Martin (unless I happened to find myself with a shnazzy high power games console I can play driving games on...;))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Shamefully have to say Winning Streak on RTE1.... a little humiliation for a lot of cash, I want to go on it!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭prionnsias

Vincent brown on TV3. That man should have his own channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

3e is the channel I would watch the most on Magnet,as they show all three Seth McFarlane shows my favourite been American Dad,it's a great comedic alternative to the doom and gloom political shows been shown on RTE or TV3 around the same time that my parents always choose to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Home And Away. Can't cope without my daily fix (that's why I'm driven to drink on the weekends ;)).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

I think I would watch current affairs mainly and a bit of comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Has to be Shameless US, just think it's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Home and Away, because it's so bad, it's funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Champions League, 7:45 kick off. Happens to coincide with the 7:30 start of every bloody soap in existence!! Cant think of how many times i've been FORCED to go to the local coz the women folk have taken over the telly!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

The replaying of the sopranos, i missed it the first time around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

six one, cant get enough of anne doyle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭corazon

Boardwalk Empire. Caught some of it in the States and looking forward to watching the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

I'd be looking forward to watching Top Gear. Always interesting to see what nation, ethnicity or group there are going to offend with stereotypes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

By Jupiter's massive willy, I would watch Spartacus, because Magnet is the champion of the broadband arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

USA Shameless, I would gladly watch William H Macy paint a house or cut his grass, he is THAT funny. Great service Magnet!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

The Savage Eye, maybe they'll do a special on how terrible Irish broadband is compared to other countries!

Seriously wish I could get magnet in my area.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

I'm 22, and I'd easily grab Nick just for Spongebob :P Every time I'm out home I watch it with my 10 year old sister and his antics get me every time. I'd prefer not to grab the DVDs as my collection looks weird enough already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zacchaeus

The Savage eye....... Irish humor at its best, would love for the rest of the English speaking world to catch on this, this a reason for being proud to be Irish rather than the political comedy that is our Government & Banks

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

:D Nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

QI -Its a very funny and intelligent (at times) show and Stephen Fry is a legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

The champions leauge will be back when im in work with my mobile....hmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Probably have thomas the tank engine and other such high calibere tv shows. Ah the joy of kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Arrested development!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Champions League on RTE2 Wednesday nights!

You get the entertainment of a soccer match and the awesome analysis by Irish soccer legends John Giles, Liam Brady and of course Eamon Dunphy!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

looking forward to reeling in the years 2012 this summer. the show has run out of material TBH, pity it was good.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭bren50c

southland ... love cop shows

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

My big fat gypsie wedding FTW!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Got to be Spartacus and Shameless US. Enjoyed Blood and Sand,the new one looks just as epic.Having seen all the original episodes of Shameless I like how the new American version is shaping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭gartcork

Criminal Minds.......It's great to watch so much violence, gore, murders and serial killers to take your mind off the Politics in this country at the moment!! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

None of the channels as I'll be playing on my Free PS3 hehe but if I lose probably Frontline, Primetime and the Football.

Advertisement