Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choose Your Own Adventure - DISCUSSION THREAD

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

I believe that would be me phil. :D

Got the outcomes from phil - will get something worked up soon. More votes would be great as I think we're tied right now.

From Mahatma "Also F*** You Dakota F*** You Very Much, lobbin Random F***kin Variables into the Equation every time, Its like you Do it on purpose just to P*** me off biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif"

HEHEHEHEHEHE - that made me laugh out loud Mahatma - literally. People in my office are looking at my funnier than usual.

You are very welcome - I like to take a canned approach and then throw in at least one random thought. I try to steer clear of Falling Pianos and have some basis for the randomness at least. In this case - we've defined that there are other survivor groups in the city. Perhaps they were looking for John as well? Who knows... :pac::pac::pac:

EDIT: PM'd Mahatma my outcomes.

Post Order
    1. DakotaYoda
    2. Mahatma coat
    3. SUNGOD
    4. SmileyPaul
    6. wavehopper1
    8. phill106

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well, I'm still waitin on another engine for my recently deceased Astra:( So I'll write something up for sunday, there are MANY Pianos hovering in the air at the moment ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

i had the deciding vote as it locked on two B's and two C's
    i know i voted C originally but as the writer sureily i have the choice when its a tie?
    so i opted for B

• Advertisement

Yeah I think it is writers prerogative when it comes to tie breaks. Did just fine there Sunny.

is smileypaul still next on writing list? dont think he voted on last two stories
    i will PM him now

Yep he would be. Good call on the PM - if he's out we'll move on to wavehopper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

foiled again:(

well Lads I'll keep lobbin them Pianos up in the air, and ye'll Just have to keep dodgin them.

on another note, My Vehicle of Choice for the pending apocalypse is now Firmly set on the Opel Astra G(98-03) based on the fact that I can remove rebuild and refit an engine in one day :D:D

no response from smiley and like i said i dont think he replied on last two stories so im going to move on to wavehopper, no point delaying any longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭wavehopper1

As Phil has voted, I've sent him the outcomes.

Phil you able to post the next chapter of things? If not let us know - otherwise I'm eagerly awaiting yer post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

sorry took to long, new job with no internet access! doing it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭wavehopper1

Hey, DakotaYoda, whaasssuuupppp?

we're close to the end, let's push on through.

On it wave - thx for the post.

It appears I'm up next! phil if you can PM me outcomes I'll get to work on it!

Post Order
    1. DakotaYoda
    2. Mahatma coat
    3. SUNGOD
    4. SmileyPaul
    6. wavehopper1
    8. phill106

I've got the outcomes from phil. I will get something up in the next day or so. Sorry - busy schedule atm.

Gang -

Didnt' get anything written last night and by the look of things it may not be until Monday for me. Sorry - work tday, planning our Humans vs Zombies game tnite, judge beer all weekend, new Walking Dead Sunday night... and then we have Monday.

If mahatma wants to go next that is fine. I can send him outcomes. Otherwise it'll be Monday'ish.

All - I'm outta commission until after Halloween. Sorry - just too much stuff going on, though most of it that is eating my time is FUN!

I can PM outcomes to Mahatma if thats ok. SORRRRRRRY!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Are we Dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Is the story over?

• Advertisement

Sorry all - I'm still outta commission. Just PM'd outcomes to Mahatma. Another writing project, which I hope to share with you soon, is eating my available free time. I'll pop in to vote as I can though.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Is this dead? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Maybe an idea just for someone else to pitch in with their own slant on the story and we can see how it goes from there?

I still have the outcome of my last section if anyone wants to continue on, pm me and I will send on the results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Hey People,

I'm sorry it seems like I just disappeared on you guys but I started my last year in college and it's been all go, as well as that I started a new job :S

I miss all this and I hope it's all going well. I'll pop in from time to time to give my wisdom of survival :P

Last posting order was myself, has everyone else excluded themself?
    If no one else can write, then I am sorry, you all died :)

1.DakotaYoda
    2. Mahatma coat
    3. SUNGOD
    4. SmileyPaul
    6. wavehopper1
    8. phill106

Advertisement