Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else like me? Shampoo and Toilet Paper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Maybe page 16 isn't the best place to say this, but I do have an immaculate diet. I eat a strict healthy from my 5 a day no sugars, refined carb or saturated fats. I don't eat red meat and would only every eat fish, chicken or turkey and I don't drink alcohol.

I have no problem with my bowel movement, in fact they are never particularly dirty or messy. The cleaning process begins with hot water being jetted into my anus which clean out the excess, then I have a little bar of soap to clean it with. It's not like I scoop it out with my hands and start playing with it. My hand rarely comes into contact with faeces, and if it does I clean it with extra vigour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

kjl wrote: »
    Maybe page 16 isn't the best place to say this, but I do have an immaculate diet. I eat a strict healthy from my 5 a day no sugars, refined carb or saturated fats. I don't eat red meat and would only every eat fish, chicken or turkey and I don't drink alcohol.

I have no problem with my bowel movement, in fact they are never particularly dirty or messy. The cleaning process begins with hot water being jetted into my anus which clean out the excess, then I have a little bar of soap to clean it with. It's not like I scoop it out with my hands and start playing with it. My hand rarely comes into contact with faeces, and if it does I clean it with extra vigour.

I don't think it's unhygienic at all, but this is a bit too much info, imfo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hsanz114clayton

Dude.
    No.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Again:
    amdublin wrote: »
    This is the vilest thread ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

WTF???
    Why do you think we need to know what you jet into your anus?
    Seriously, this is way too much information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

The cleaning process begins with hot water being jetted into my anus .

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I read somewhere that 27000 trees are cut down everyday to make toilet paper for the world.Thoughts?
    27000 trees cut down daily means 27000 trees planted. Without a demand for paper, less trees would be planted. If you like seeing trees use more paper.

When I am done, I clean my hand completely with hot water and soap.
    Thank God for that. Proof that you don't work in food preparation.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Little Mickey

The cleaning process begins with hot water being jetted into my anus

Using what?

If it's the shower then would not the shower head spray water over some of your clothes too? Then, as for what is removed, into the bath or the shower cubicle floor? :eek:

2 stroke wrote: »
    27000 trees cut down daily means 27000 trees planted. Without a demand for paper, less trees would be planted. If you like seeing trees use more paper.

Thank God for that. Proof that you don't work in food preparation.

This has already been addresses, see page 8

Using what?

If it's the shower then would not the shower head spray water over some of your clothes too? Then, as for what is removed, into the bath or the shower cubicle floor? :eek:

this has been discussed too, I use a bidet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I've a feeling OP regrets this thread. Many lols though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Little Mickey

this has been discussed too, I use a bidet

Sorry kjl, didn't go through all the thread.
    You can only do that at home so? EDIT: Baby wipes, OK..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

It's not like I scoop it out with my hands and start playing with it. My hand rarely comes into contact with faeces, and if it does I clean it with extra vigour.

Thanks for that, still wiping * as I type.
    +1 on shampoo, vile stuff haven't used it in 15 years, a good daily scrubbing in warm water is all thats needed.
    A friend once mentioned the word "smearing" regarding paper after he came back from a long stay in India and I think of his words every morning.
    Still using the stuff though.
    Fair play to ya, great thread. :D

* Tears of laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I hear Dunnes have a special on Guinness and Kitten Soft this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Does kjl stand for

know jacks looroll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

2 stroke wrote: »
    27000 trees cut down daily means 27000 trees planted.

Really? That is absolute bullsh*t. Read something on rates of deforestation please. They do replant tree's in some places but it is nowhere near the amount needed and it takes a long long time for a tree to grow, within which millions more will have been cut down. Yes eventually the trees will grow, but by then there will be only a fraction remaining.

No I'm not an arse-washing recycling obsessed eco maniac, I'm just stating your facts are wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

To the OP, has anyone asked you how you feel about washing the hair in your hole with detergent yet???

Or do you get a back, sack and crack wax job perchance?

tricks wrote: »
    Really? That is absolute bullsh*t. Read something on rates of deforestation please. They do replant tree's in some places but it is nowhere near the amount needed and it takes a long long time for a tree to grow, within which millions more will have been cut down. Yes eventually the trees will grow, but by then there will be only a fraction remaining.

No I'm not an arse-washing recycling obsessed eco maniac, I'm just stating your facts are wrong

Again Page 8 of this thread. There is an environmental effect from toilet paper production

Big Game wrote: »
    To the OP, has anyone asked you how you feel about washing the hair in your hole with detergent yet???

Or do you get a back, sack and crack wax job perchance?

I don't think I have even seen hair growing inside someone's anus before, just on the cheeks outside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

No I'm not an arse-washing recycling obsessed eco maniac,

:eek:

• Advertisement

:eek:

I meant instead of toilet paper :P

Again Page 8 of this thread. There is an environmental effect from toilet paper production

I know there is, I agree with you on this part

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

I don't think I have even seen hair growing inside someone's anus before, just on the cheeks outside it.

Have you looked inside many anuses? :eek:

I was using 'hole' as the generic expression for one's entire ass hence my reference to the 'crack' part of the wax......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Why has the human race become so "unimmune" to itself?

Next, we'll see people here wrapped in big glass bubbles instructing someone to type threads on boards for them because they don't want to touch something a fly might have landed on.

I'm not saying we should all go rolling around in mud or anything but we seem to be heading to an extreme!
    I guess you're talking about the 'poo on your hands' thing. No, we haven't become unimmune to ourselves, but neither have we become immune to E Coli, salmonella or cryptosporidium.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

kylith wrote: »
    I guess you're talking about the 'poo on your hands' thing. No, we haven't become unimmune to ourselves, but neither have we become immune to E Coli, salmonella or cryptosporidium.

Sure some of that stuff you mentioned there even fcuks Superman up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Fizman wrote: »
    Sure some of that stuff you mentioned there even fcuks Superman up.
    You shíte Kryptonite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

You shíte Kryptonite?

I've heard of curries that would make you shíte green, but that would take the biscuit :pac:

yeah, I don't eat the ****.

I know there is, I agree with you on this part

Sorry, mis read your post. Just so used to people telling my how wrong I am :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Sorry, mis read your post. Just so used to people telling my how wrong I am :)

Ironic, seeing as you usually are.

Advertisement