Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else like me? Shampoo and Toilet Paper

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you're wasting your time mate, it turns out the OP doesn't give a crap about the environment. it turns out he does wash his hair with water, just without shampoo.

he's also convinced that ordinary soap kills all his arse germs and he can't be convinced otherwise, despite being told several times by more than one person.

MRSA can quite happily survive just about any toxic cleaning substance and e-coli & salmonella are increasingly resistant to multiple antibacterial substances, but he's convinced that a scrub with a bar of soap is all that's needed to keep him germ free. :rolleyes:

just keep your fingers crossed he doesn't work in your local sandwich shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Go for it OP,

I used to wash my pits.....now I just spray a load of Pledge under my arms to mask the hideous odour. Also I don't bother washing my knob either. My knickers stick to my bell-end most days and pluck off the crust when I take them off. Feet too. Just let the dog lick them. Although he has been puking more of late.
    Now as for my arse....after you take a dump, just sit there until your asshole dries out. Not a bother! And hair...easy. When you've had a fry-up just allow the pan-grease to cool down then plaster it all into your head. The gloss is amazing and if you sweat during the day and it all starts to dribble down your face you can just clear it with your hand and lick it off. Delicious.
    Now onto teeth and breath. Pickled onions and garlics everyday for your breath. Natural disinfectant and don't forget to gargle with the vinegar either.

Man, the amount of pussy I get!!!

Hate toilet roll myself by now... The Spray is the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

:eek: what a thread :D cant believe i read it all :cool:

Love the tags :D
    dirt trail to hairdresser, dirty hole, finger of fudge, fingered my brown star, fudge tunnel maintenance, funniest thread ever!!, goddamn hippy, i haz klingon, ignorance, mouldy wet dog smell, poopy fingered, seriously dude?, sh*tlocks, sh*tty balls, smart, smelly hair & fingers, soap dodger, stinky stinky britches, vibe666 loves rimming

Advertisement