Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft discussion ***EVERYBODY READ POST 965***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Show 3 up.

Show 4 should be up by 6.

Then the PPV by midnight.

i hate the fact i've left this so long.

it'll be grand.
    :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Will have my show up later on this evening/tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

PPv is up folks. Enjoy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I cant write any more.

PPV is up, enjoy BWA: KIng of The Ring folks.

tis a lil late here and ive not read many other threads today so I'll try and read everyone elses PPV's tommorow but must say im glad to see the PPVs coming in thick and fast now.

show 4 is up.

i'm out for the evening, but will be back to post up the PPV by midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

6 hours to get some sort of a build going for a PPV I haven't really planned out...... fun:pac:

I cant write any more.

PPV is up, enjoy BWA: KIng of The Ring folks.

tis a lil late here and ive not read many other threads today so I'll try and read everyone elses PPV's tommorow but must say im glad to see the PPVs coming in thick and fast now.

Thats 3 PPV's the Flah has been booked in. I'll have to start charging booking fees.:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

flahavaj wrote: »
    Thats 3 PPV's the Flah has been booked in. I'll have to start charging booking fees.:pac:

was going to pm you about it but thought youd appreciate the way you were used :pac:

Heh, a poster is my build for my PPV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'll have mine up there in a minute, will read the rest of yer shows later, busy at the mo

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'll have mine up there in a minute, will read the rest of yer shows later, busy at the mo

How do you like them apples Gersie bai?

Conor. <3

1224276548162_2.jpg

l_29dceb72def64ee9a0b21a6bbff9cea6.jpg

Unbelieveably entertaining stuff Ger bai. Maith thú.

The Ultimate heel turn:pac:

I might struggle to have mine done before 12:(

I think im gonna go ape sh*t. I had just done the final part of my PPV on this but my boards.ie time expired so when i went back it was gone :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So looks like im gonna have to drop out at the final hurdle :( Because there is no way im doing it again really annoyed have spent all day at it no way can i do it again

Really sorry

I might struggle to have mine done before 12:(

Update - I'm def struggling atm:(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It would be a shame to drop out at this stage after all the hard work put in. All one needs to do to be eligible to win and have a vote is to submit a card, so even if it's just the matches scheduled that can count as a PPV card. People have done this in previous years.

I was going to recommend to the mods to shut the evaluation thread at midnight tonight but I can hold off on doing this for at least another day. I will however still accept votes from midnight tonight until Wednesday evening so it is worthwhile getting the card in as soon as possible because people might want to start voting soon.

I will send along PMs shortly explaining the voting system for everyone.

I've only briefly scanned the evaluations thread because I want to read the shows in the next couple of days in detail so tell me if I've missed anyone here (those in bold I think have submitted)

Bubs102
    Teamshadowclan
    Cactus Colm
    JP Liz
    campo
    Voltwad
    Diabhal Beag

Furious-Red
    Dieselqueen
    Thebostoncrab
    CMpunked
    Spongey1975
    Bounty Hunter
    glenjamin
    Dare 2 Defy
    waltersobchak
    SlickRic
    flahavaj
    Ger.C
    Mr Nice Guy

Cool well ive kinda calmed down ha. Might do a small 2 line summary of each match

Update - I'm def struggling atm:(

Just post a list of matches at the very least. At least then you get to participate in the voting etc - after all the time you gave to making picks etc it'd be a shame not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hopefully we have my ppv up by 12 already have put the card up damn laptop froze and lost some of what I had written :mad:

Would just a quick spoiler type card be alright?? Atm, there's no way I'd have my full PPV done by midnight.

• Advertisement

Would just a quick spoiler type card be alright?? Atm, there's no way I'd have my full PPV done by midnight.

I just did a small summary on each match and put it up there

Anything at all would suffice AFAIK, even a list of the matches and who won.

As I said earlier I can extend the deadline for the shutting of the evaluation thread for another 24 hours so that will give a bit of time. The voting will still open at midnight though so it's worth trying to get it done ASAP before people start judging their favourite rosters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

It seems people are making genuine attempts to get their PPV in so i'd be for extending the deadline. I havent started to read the PPVs so my votes wont go in til closer to the wednesday deadline for voting so any PPV in tomorrow will be considered for my vote

as long as those who submitted on time already don't mind, i'd extend the deadline, purely because people are seemingly making the effort.

i should have mine in for midnight, but i'll definitely have it in by 1am!

maybe not midnight tomorrow...8pm or something?!

I've sent PMs around explaining how the final few days will go. Hopefully this will ease concerns a bit. :)

Is the PPV deadline extended so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Shows up, phew!

Touch and go....

• Advertisement

Part I of the ppv up more than likely Part II wont be up until tomorrow sorry for the delay

Advertisement