Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

What's 18 foot long and smells like piss?
    The front row of Live at 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Comer1

What's 18 foot long and smells like piss?

Anybody who gets that joke probably has incontinence issues by now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Comer1 wrote: »
    Anybody who gets that joke probably has incontinence issues by now too.

But we're still Going Strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

But we're still Going Strong.
    Holding strongly would probably be a better way of putting it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Little jimmy with a grin,
    drank up all his mothers gin,
    His mother said when he was plastered,
    get to bed ya little .....d

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Live at 3.

Dead by 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Bought a blow-up doll in the local sex shop and brought it home.
    When I tried to inflate it I discovered that the bloody thing was punctured.
    Brought it back to the shop and complained:
    "I paid €20 yesterday for this, and when I blew it up, it went down on me!"
    The guy says: "If I knew it could do that, I'd have charged you another tenner!"

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Mary had a little lamb,
    She also had cat,
    Tommy Cooper came along and killed them both,
    Just like that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

My Granddad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed.

"It's worth spending money on good speakers," he said.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

There was a woman from Clare,
    Who couldn't piss through her hair,
    When along came an Italian,
    With balls like a stallion,
    And now she can piss like a mare.

There once was a woman From Eider,
    Who pissed in the eye of a spider,
    The spider got mad,
    He took out his lad,
    "Be Jaysus" says the spider, "I'll ride her".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Little known fact;
    There is a play-off for fifth place in the Rugby Word Cup.
    It is called the Six Nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Oscar Pistorius will be celebrating his release to home arrest by getting legless and doing some shots in the bathroom.

What? Too soon? :confused:

It's those blondes again

Two blondes were filling up at a gas station and the first blonde says to the second, "I bet these awful gas prices are going to go even higher."The second blonde replies, "Won't affect me, I always put in just $10 worth."

A blonde and her husband are lying in bed listening to the next door Neighbour’s dog. It has been in the backyard barking for hours and hours. The blonde jumps up out of bed and says "I've had enough of this". She goes downstairs. The blonde finally comes back up to bed and her husband says "The dog is still barking; what have you been doing?" The blonde says "I've put the dog in our backyard, let's see how they like it.

One day, Jill's husband came home from the office and found her sobbing convulsively. "I feel terrible," she told him. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers." "Forget it," consoled her husband. "Remember that I bought an extra pair of pants for that suit." "Yes, and it's lucky for you that you did," said Jill, drying her eyes. "I used them to patch the hole."

Two blondes were walking down the road and the first blonde said, "Look at that dog with one eye!" The other blonde covers one of her eyes and says, "Where?"

A blonde decided to redecorate her bedroom. She wasn't sure how many rolls of wallpaper she would need, but she knew that her blonde friend from next door had recently done the same job and the two rooms were identical in size. "Buffy," she said, "How many rolls of wallpaper did you buy for your bedroom?""Ten," said Buffy. So the blonde bought the ten rolls of paper and did the job, but she had 2 rolls leftover. "Buffy," she said. "I bought ten rolls of wallpaper for the bedroom, but I've got 2 leftover!" "Yes," said Buffy. "So did I."

A blonde bought two horses and could never remember which was which. A neighbor suggested that she cut off the tail of one horse, which worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. The second horse's tail tore in the same place and looked exactly like the other horse's tail. Our blonde friend was stuck again. The neighbour then suggested that she notch the ear of one horse, which worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again, our blonde friend couldn't tell the two horses apart. The neighbour then suggested that she measure the horses for height. When she did that, the blonde was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black one.

Blonde Interview
    The executive was interviewing a young blonde for a position in his company. He wanted to find out something about her personality so he asked, "If you could have a conversation with any person, living or dead, who would that be?" The blonde quickly responded, "The living one."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I remember for my 18th birthday, my ma said to me "All these presents are just for you!"

After ripping them open excitedly, I said "Ma, all these boxes are empty..."

"I know. Use them to pack your things and get the **** out."

A lot of things bother me lately,

Such as "Why are we here?

Is there an afterlife?

Whats the meaning of it all"

and "Who the **** hung the poster back up in the cell at the end of The Shawshank Redemption after andy dufresne escaped?"

When I was a kid, we all played spin the bottle. A girl would spin the bottle and if it pointed to you when it stopped, the girl would either have to kiss you or give you a penny instead

By the time I was 16 I owned two bleedin houses.

Last one promise

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a really close call yesterday.

I walked into B & Q Liffey Valley at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in a black shirt with an orange apron on, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately for me, I got the first punch in and sorted the old bastard out. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

Pass this warning on....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

BattleCorp wrote: »
    There was a woman from Clare,
    Who couldn't piss through her hair,
    When along came an Italian,
    With balls like a stallion,
    And now she can piss like a mare.

There once was a woman From Eider,
    Who pissed in the eye of a spider,
    The spider got mad,
    He took out his lad,
    "Be Jaysus" says the spider, "I'll ride her".

On my way down from Clare
    I met the girl with blonde hair
    I gave her a shilling and she was willing
    I gave her a crown and she lid down on the table
    And on it went a few inches below the navel

There was a young woman from Ealing
    Who got an unusual feeling
    She lid on her back
    And opened her crack
    And p1ssed all over the ceiling

realies wrote: »
    When I was a kid, we all played spin the bottle. A girl would spin the bottle and if it pointed to you when it stopped, the girl would either have to kiss you or give you a penny instead

By the time I was 16 I owned two bleedin houses.
    What period were they?:D

How do you get an Essex girl up on a roof?

Tell her the drinks are on the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Paddy and Mick find three live grenades and decide to take them to the Police station in the back seat of the car
    Mick : ’’ What happens if one of the grenades explode before we get there?’’
    Paddy : ‘’We’ll lie and say we only found two’’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Murder at Morrison's

Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.'

Artie then explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was £5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single £1 coin that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the coin as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Morrison's store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands & as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor........

The Manager of the Produce Department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the Produce Manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught & arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared ..

(You're going to hate me for this)

'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for £1.00 AT MORRISON'S !'

I just spotted my neighbour topless sunbathing in their garden. I was enraged and immediately threw a bikini top over the fence and shouted - "Cover up, there's children around and they don't want to see those huge flapping things." He told me to **** right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

My local gym are getting rid of their exit signs.

They're on the way out.

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender asks, “Olive or twist?”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Jack and Jill went up a hill,
    So Jack could lick her candy,
    Well Jack got a shock and mouthful of cock,
    'Cause Jill's real name was Randy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

"At a seance", said a young blade named Post,

"I was being sucked off by a ghost

So I switched on the lights

To find - there in gauze tights -

On his knees, was Tobias mine host".

Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair.
    Said Simple Simon to the pie man
    'What have you got there?'
    Said the pie man unto Simon
    'Pies you dumb arse!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Charlie19 wrote: »
    My local gym are getting rid of their exit signs.

Supposedly they're going out.

That's supposed to end - They're on the way out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

That's supposed to end - They're on the way out.

That sounds a bit better.

Edited now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement