Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Seems they cut the Treasures = Clothing item and now have clothing simply costing money and treasures now unlock unique skinned weapons. Loadsa new boosters and kickbacks to! :D

Hate what they did with the sprinting. You can turn on a dime with while sprinting now, so everyone is sprinting around the map real fast and it looks real silly which makes hipfire weapons even more powerful, not a fan of this change. Something else wrong where my joypad just stops working and the only thing i can do is quit to the XML. Tried two different pads, very odd. Oh and if you didnt like the starting sequence at the start of the Airstrip map in the beta, wait till you get aload of the London Underground map...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Do the levels gained carry over into the retail version of the game? Couldnt find any answers online...And also, since this is an American promotion, IF the stats do carry over will they carry over onto a PAL version of the final game? I r confuse. Downloading at the moment and just realised that its gonna be pretty much only Americans playing. Gonna be laggy as hell

I don't know if your level carries to the retail version, but if it is, I'd imagine it will only work with the US version of the game.
    I know dlc is region locked - that's what I'm basing my guess on.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Been playing the multiplayer and it's feckin' brilliant. Really loved the background music it makes the gameplay more intense. The movements are not as slow like on the beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Do the levels gained carry over into the retail version of the game? Couldnt find any answers online...And also, since this is an American promotion, IF the stats do carry over will they carry over onto a PAL version of the final game? I r confuse. Downloading at the moment and just realised that its gonna be pretty much only Americans playing. Gonna be laggy as hell

I played the American beta originally back in July, switched to the euro beta when it was released and my stats were brought forward. It may not be a clear indicator, but I draw hope from it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Played for 90 mins there...bit meh.

Shooting mechanics don't feel as tight as last year, menus are a mess and the locations are meh so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

So far I like it but I'm finding it really difficult hopefully maybe that will improve when I level up and get better weapons an stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

played bout 4 games , its somewhat decent but some of the maps the other team spawn so close , there's that one desert map and i spawned took two steps and got killed straight away from behind. they want to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know if the multiplayer is in 3D?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Anyone know if the multiplayer is in 3D?

it is

mystic86 wrote: »
    it is

I need to get this so, couldn't log onto your account you provided and now I am not allowed to sign in using other psn emails or something :/

• Advertisement

some portugese d**khead hijacked the account

thats what i get for trying to help people

mystic86 wrote: »
    some portugese d**khead hijacked the account

thats what i get for trying to help people
    Seems to happening to nearly everyone who sets up a dummy account :/

People are assholes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Out on wednesday for PS+, with ways for non-PS+ getting it being suggested.
    The Uncharted 3 competitive multiplayer experience will go online for PlayStation Plus subscribers on Wednesday, October 5, 2011.

PlayStation Plus subscription is the only way to guarantee access. However, If you’re not a subscriber to PlayStation Plus, there may be other ways to gain access throughout the month of October, keep an eye on your local PlayStation.Blog page or community forums for more details.

http://twitter.com/#!/PlayStationEU

If anyone has spare code I would greatly appreciate it :)

This ...i thought it was uncharted 3 i was playing

Why do people play this like its street fighter ?

I be shooting at them , they run and spray at me and melee at me

Its a joke...

This ...i thought it was uncharted 3 i was playing

Why do people play this like its street fighter ?

I be shooting at them , they run and spray at me and melee at me

Its a joke...

Naughty Dog are gonna tweak the gun' spray in the next patch, hopefully that'll sort it!

God i hope so , im not liking this , it was fine in the pre alpha beta , wish they would leave it as it was on uncharted 2 just add more to it

Naughty Dog are gonna tweak the gun' spray in the next patch, hopefully that'll sort it!

gun spray? what are they changing specifically do ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

Hi guys if anyone wants to add me on psn to play uncharted my id is gamer7746 be great if we could get a group of us together

- Game Freezing when accessing the Friends list [10-1-11]
    - Occasional background on London Underground train sequence dropping out after a host migration [10-1-11]
    - Loss of input control in-game and menu [10-1-11]
    - 3-Team Deathmatch wins being counted as losses [10-3-11]
    - Stats not updating / resetting [10-3-11]
    - Balancing issues with Sprint and Blindfire [10-3-11]

All i know.

Also:
    EvangM wrote:
    This is a very delicate issue to address. Whenever you change one system, it affects countless others. Nothing ever happens in a vacuum so we must carefully analyze a variety of factors before deciding to change anything.

That said, we are definitely reading your feedback and are taking everything into account. We're also trying to spread more information to you, our fanbase, faster and making the process more transparent, so you're not left in the dark for long stretches of time.

We really appreciate the passion and support you're giving us. Thanks for caring.

Regards,

EvangM
    ND Dev Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

So glad they are addressing sprint + blindfire + melee. They seem to have sped up sprint speed since the beta which is good, but they also allow you to turn WAY to fast while sprinting. If they bring back the sprint from the beta with the increased speed from the current build that would be perfect imo. A sprint bar wouldnt hurt neither.

As for blindfire and melee i have no idea. The melee system in UC2 was dreadful and was hoping for a total overhaul to it in this game, as it badly needs one. Although i dont think they will do anything about it at this stage besides tweaking it. What they can do im really not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Yeah i like the multiplayer more during the beta. Played earlier today and got really pissed off so much. Me and a mate played 3 Team Deathmatch we've got 6/7 wins in a row and all counted as losses. -.- Everyone are fecking blindfiring like a bitch too. The thing happened to Uncharted 2 multiplayer it was fine when it was on 1.04, but then fecking dumbasses on their forum keep complaining about simple this and that, even it doesn't need to be fix. until Naughty Dog completely fecked up their game after releasing so many patches, now it plays like shyte and became completely broken. I'm sure those pricks whinge a lot during the U3 beta too. The more they whinge the more they are fecking up the multiplayer.

More needs to be fixed than whats listed above

The shooting mechanics are a major problem
    Gernades should be either tweaked or have an option of being removed
    Melee should be three hits to kill someone with full health than two
    Spawning from behind is a major issue

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

In the two hours I played I found that being stationary, ducking behind a wall, and aiming manually: I could still lose out to a sprinter who blindfires alot of the time which you wouldn't expect.

The bullets are too slow as well, even slower than the last one - too much compensation required.

Well..i did something stupid

Was Fed up of all the B.S with the game i deleted it off ya hard drive, only to realise i used mystic details to download it

FML:(

Well..i did something stupid

Was Fed up of all the B.S with the game i deleted it off ya hard drive, only to realise i used mystic details to download it

FML:(

Damn that pretty much sucks, I think I have someone from America giving me a code so if he does I will let you redownload it on that account if you want.. I am so tempted to do the same with BF 3 beta :mad:

Damn that pretty much sucks, I think I have someone from America giving me a code so if he does I will let you redownload it on that account if you want.. I am so tempted to do the same with BF 3 beta :mad:

Thanks man :D , i never felt like this with any game , and i played demons souls :P

Very much appreciated

Ill return the favour in any future betas

Thanks man :D , i never felt like this with any game , and i played demons souls :P

Very much appreciated

Ill return the favour in any future betas

No worries, note that thats if I get the code.. I don't want to hastle the lad anymore as he is just a PSN friend so if he gives it i'll make an account and PM you details ;)

New update fixes a few things.
    - Stopping Power is back.

- RPG Kickback cost has changed from 8 medals to 10

- Sprint duration has changed from 6 seconds to 4.5 seconds

- AK-47 recoil is tuned

- G-MAL recoil is tuned

Apparently it does quite a good job!

• Advertisement

New update fixes a few things.

Apparently it does quite a good job!