Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wow I hope it comes out tomorrow - have a few days to enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Mc Love wrote: »
    Wow I hope it comes out tomorrow - have a few days to enjoy it!

I don't :(

Waiting til midnight to get paid but I've already ordered 3 games off amazon for Saturday. A fourth would set me back a bit of bob. Going to be a long month ahead living on rice, pasta and noodles... again :( :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Can anyone confirm this is true for here!? As said above, **** Battlefield 3. I'll be all over Uncharted 3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Can anyone confirm this is true for here!? As said above, **** Battlefield 3. I'll be all over Uncharted 3 :D

Hehe well I am going to BF 3 midnight launch.. If they have UC 3 then I shall pick it up instead... If not BF 3 for 2 weeks it is then get UC 3 for 99c :D Happy days... May say something to staff about this ''rumour''

http://playstationfans.com/playstation-3/uncharted-3-retail-copies-leaked-early/

Release date moved to Wednesday (weird day choice?) in Ireland.. When did this happen :o... I taught it was out the 11/11/11? I must have got it all wrong, must have been 4th Novemeber...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-91751?pageSize=20&searchTerm=uncharted%203

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Hehe well I am going to BF 3 midnight launch.. If they have UC 3 then I shall pick it up instead... If not BF 3 for 2 weeks it is then get UC 3 for 99c :D Happy days... May say something to staff about this ''rumour''

http://playstationfans.com/playstation-3/uncharted-3-retail-copies-leaked-early/

Release date moved to Wednesday (weird day choice?) in Ireland.. When did this happen :o... I taught it was out the 11/11/11? I must have got it all wrong, must have been 4th Novemeber...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-91751?pageSize=20&searchTerm=uncharted%203

Well it was originally advertised as 11/1/11 - which is November 1st written the american way - that's the date it comes out in America. Now normally games come out on Tuesday's in America, then Wednesday in EU and then the Friday in UK and Ireland... However I didn't hear that the date for UK and Ireland had changed to Wednesday......hmmm

gamestop have it changed to the 2nd now on their website... very interesting!

I wonder if this means that those of us who selected express delivery will receive it on Tuesday?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

mystic86 wrote: »
    Well it was originally advertised as 11/1/11 - which is November 1st written the american way - that's the date it comes out in America. Now normally games come out on Tuesday's in America, then Wednesday in EU and then the Friday in UK and Ireland... However I didn't hear that the date for UK and Ireland had changed to Wednesday......hmmm

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/07/08/uncharted-3-uk-release-date-pushed-forward/

awsome. I have been following UC3 news for 11 months how have I not known this!!

I can find many buyers of this game being really frustrated who don't have the multiplayer already... I mean come on this game is actually pathetic online?... I get raped even if I am aiming and shooting at the person... Nearly everyone is fully ranked too.. This game I shall not be keeping for long unless they fix the BS online...

*Back to Batman..

I can find many buyers of this game being really frustrated who don't have the multiplayer already... I mean come on this game is actually pathetic online?... I get raped even if I am aiming and shooting at the person... Nearly everyone is fully ranked too.. This game I shall not be keeping for long unless they fix the BS online...

*Back to Batman..

Meh, i've been having a blast with it. Best MP i've played since Cod4.

*Back to Batman..

it really frustrates me too, I find it very difficult

• Advertisement

it really frustrates me too, I find it very difficult

It's a pain in the arse... I was playing all fully ranked lads.. Got like 1k 9/10d... Even for a 3rd Person Shooter which I rarely play, I would never be doing as bad as this?... I guess I will be too busy playing MW3 anyways when it comes out..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

*Back to Batman..

From what i played in beta it was fine. Then they released the Subway beta and it was ****ing terrible i have to agree with you. But Naughty Dog said they would address issues like hipfire and sprinting and such. So hopefully the final product is different. UC2 > UC3 Beta. Although i would buy it for the singleplayer alone, but will trade it in soon after 100% it if the multiplayer is still in the same state

From what i played in beta it was fine. Then they released the Subway beta and it was ****ing terrible i have to agree with you. But Naughty Dog said they would address issues like hipfire and sprinting and such. So hopefully the final product is different. UC2 > UC3 Beta. Although i would buy it for the singleplayer alone, but will trade it in soon after 100% it if the multiplayer is still in the same state

The subway/psn demo is ALOT different now compared to when it was originally released, try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

the multiplayer in this game is frustrating the life out of me. I suck at it. I find it very hard. and goddamn it it's just too easy for people to drop a grenade and kill me instead of bothering to use their gun.

ill defo toss ya an invite if my party is not full :)

multiplayer is EZ! :p

Any updates folks re: Gamestop in Ireland selling it early now?

Any updates folks re: Gamestop in Ireland selling it early now?

Heading into Dundrum soon. Will check HMV!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Heading into Dundrum soon. Will check HMV!

Will you also check the price in HMV too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If anyone finds it, let me know and i'll be wherever you are in about 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Is everybody else studiously avoiding the first 50 minutes of gameplay on the IGN site? It'd just be spoiling it for yourself!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

qz wrote: »
    Is everybody else studiously avoiding the first 50 minutes of gameplay on the IGN site? It'd just be spoiling it for yourself!

I have no idea why people watch that sort of thing. Extended trailers, live playthroughs etc... I don't know why anyone would choose to become a resident of spoiler town.

• Advertisement

HMV not selling it early, will be selling it for 45 with a free uncharted novel.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I have no idea why people watch that sort of thing. Extended trailers, live playthroughs etc... I don't know why anyone would choose to become a resident of spoiler town.

I'd agree for games like this. Imagine watching the first 50 minutes of Uncharted 2, and then having to wait a week to play more :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

they're selling it in GAME up here in belfast, seen people walking out with it while getting BF3.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Magill wrote: »
    they're selling it in GAME up here in belfast, seen people walking out with it while getting BF3.

It will be interesting to see if GAME down here will be selling it early too.

Game in dundrum aren't anyway.

qz wrote: »

My YT sub-box is being spammed with UC3 vids, mainly from them.

___

Going to give a call to the game stores around D24 a call when I get a chance at lunch time.

guys, can I get your thoughts on someting please - did anyone order from gamestop by express delivery? from other threads on boards.ie it is clear that 90% of orders by express delivery arrive the day before general release.. but as Uncharted 3 is coming out on a Wednesday and because Monday is a bank holiday, how is it gonna work out for us?? To receive it on Tuesday they would have to post it today as there would be no post on Monday! Chances are they won't get their sh!t together and post it today, meaning if they post on Tuesday we won't receive it until Wednesday... and if their are any midnight launches we would end up getting it 10 or 11 hours (at least) later than that. Which is bloody annoying. So really gamestop should post it today! Dunno what to do now! what ye think, what will gamestop end up doing do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

guys, can I get your thoughts on someting please - did anyone order from gamestop by express delivery? from other threads on boards.ie it is clear that 90% of orders by express delivery arrive the day before general release.. but as Uncharted 3 is coming out on a Wednesday and because Monday is a bank holiday, how is it gonna work out for us?? To receive it on Tuesday they would have to post it today as there would be no post on Monday! Chances are they won't get their sh!t together and post it today, meaning if they post on Tuesday we won't receive it until Wednesday... and if their are any midnight launches we would end up getting it 10 or 11 hours (at least) later than that. Which is bloody annoying. So really gamestop should post it today! Dunno what to do now! what ye think, what will gamestop end up doing do ye think?
    Email them and find out what the story is. hello@gamestop.ie

Email them and find out what the story is. hello@gamestop.ie

I did, I got an annoying unhelpful reply so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I did, I got an annoying unhelpful reply so far
    :eek: Usually they're pretty good. Standards slipping??

Advertisement