Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Don't suppose there's anyway to listen to it now?

EDIT: NVM, found it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yep surprisingly positive for a gaming interview, didn't have any of the usual scaremongering nonsense and was actually an enjoyable listen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

the explorer edition is now sold out on gamestop online!!!!

damn it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

mystic86 wrote: »
    I could listen to him speak about games all day. His presentation yesterday was just so interesting too. I need MOAR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

the explorer edition is now sold out on gamestop online!!!!

damn it!!!

I know I went to order mine yesterday and they're sold out on game.co.uk also. Rang gamestop and they're not taking anymore preorders in store either strange though they told me it's €150 to buy in store incase someone doesn't collect preorder when it's €116 online checked eBay and the cheapest is €294 - devastated!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

New Uncharted 3 footage of the other maps.. (US users can get access to the full MP until the end of OCT if they buy something from subway)

Only find footage of 3 new maps.. not sure how many others there are, looks quite good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Magill wrote: »
    New Uncharted 3 footage of the other maps.. (US users can get access to the full MP until the end of OCT if they buy something from subway)

Yup they look really good, but thats feckin' unfair for the others like. EU got ****ed in the arse again. Their levels, stats, unlockables will carry over in the final game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Game looks great as do the maps. I watched the first video and thought they had sped up the game since the beta but apparently the guy has a booster that increases run speed (phew) Looked kinda silly otherwise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No real interest in the multiplayer to be honest, but man am i psyched about the single player. Uncharted 2 is one of my all time favourite games.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Magill wrote: »
    Notorioux wrote: »
    Yup they look really good, but thats feckin' unfair for the others like. EU got ****ed in the arse again. Their levels, stats, unlockables will carry over in the final game.

EU PS+ gets access soon, details on monday.
    European PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to get involved in the Uncharted 3 MP experience next week. Full details on Monday.

http://twitter.com/#!/PlayStationEU

I didn't renew my subscription with ps+ as the content was crap and not worth the money, I might get a 3 month sub tho to get access to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Oh YAY! At least we can get it without gaining weight. \:D/

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I didn't renew my subscription with ps+ as the content was crap and not worth the money, I might get a 3 month sub tho to get access to this :)

This, i shall do this also...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Well...ye are bigger fans than me , thats for sure :pac::pac:

Managed to preorder a copy of the explorer edition from gamestop yesterday can't wait now roll on multiplayer next week!!! :D

Managed to preorder a copy of the explorer edition from gamestop yesterday can't wait now roll on multiplayer next week!!! :D

explorer edition? yesterday?!

it was sold out on the website since tuesday, and I was told it was the same in-store...??

Yeah I know I literally rang every gamestop in Cork on thurs and the 1 in mallow said to ring back Friday to speak to a manager which I did, I told him if he could get me 1 I would pay in full, he fang me back later and said he could get me 1 on the condition that I paid in full. It's weird though online the price is €116 but instore it's €150 although he did say the price might come down. I asked how did the manage to get to get me 1 and he said they rang head office or something.

Yeah I know I literally rang every gamestop in Cork on thurs and the 1 in mallow said to ring back Friday to speak to a manager which I did, I told him if he could get me 1 I would pay in full, he fang me back later and said he could get me 1 on the condition that I paid in full. It's weird though online the price is €116 but instore it's €150 although he did say the price might come down. I asked how did the manage to get to get me 1 and he said they rang head office or something.

hats off to ya buddy

ya, im not overly surprised it was cheaper online, im sure its a sales model they would love to explore

It's cheaper than buying on eBay anyways I had bought 1 on eBay thurs for €199 cos I really didn't think I'd get anywhere with gamestop was glad to cancel my order. :)

• Advertisement

time to go play the free multiplayer right now...wuhoo :)

How did you manage that? Did you get a subway code or something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

How did you manage that? Did you get a subway code or something?

I would say so.
    With a bit of luck I'll have a code when I get up tomorrow afternoon.
    *F1ngers crossed.*

F1ngers wrote: »
    I would say so.
    With a bit of luck I'll have a code when I get up tomorrow afternoon.
    *F1ngers crossed.*

Im feeling hungry for a footlong meatball samich right about now...

I wouldn't forget ye guys! :)

So I've setup a few things for everybody to get it, so what you need to do is this:
    • Go create new user on your ps3
    • When it asks if you want to use an existing psn account say yes
    • Log in to psn with following info - email: boards.uc3@gmail.com and password: mystic86
    • Navigate to Account info, transaction management and then Download list
    • It should appear in there, just click and download

:)

Please log out as soon as the download starts, it will continue to download when signed out of psn

So I've setup a few things for everybody to get it, so what you need to do is this:
    • Log in to psn with following info - email: boards.uc3@gmail.com and password: mystic86

Please log out as soon as the download starts, it will continue to download when signed out of psn

You sir are Winrar

Oh my god and I just bought a code off eBay for €7 haha downloading now :D

Do the levels gained carry over into the retail version of the game? Couldnt find any answers online...And also, since this is an American promotion, IF the stats do carry over will they carry over onto a PAL version of the final game? I r confuse. Downloading at the moment and just realised that its gonna be pretty much only Americans playing. Gonna be laggy as hell

I think from what I read you can carry up to level 45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

You are a legend - fair play to you for going out of your way like that.

(I am not ashamed to say I was hoping your download history would have some other stuff I could nab too though!):o

Advertisement