Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

When is the update up and running

Already is on the US (Subway) version, no idea about Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've been playing a good bit of the multiplayer the last couple of days and really enjoying it. It is silky smooth so far, no lag at all. It is a lot of fun jumping and climbing around. Moves quicker than other online shooters. I like the variation in the way you can get kills.

Myself and a buddy had one guy cornered but he was behind cover. So my buddy kept shooting while I ran and jumped over to his rooftop. I was able to melee him from behind. Nice moments like that are what are making this fun.

I didn't play much of U2's multiplayer but I can see myself sticking with this for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

I can't get over how much i suck at this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Im lvl 33

Doing a hell alot better now than i did before

Still has its faults but more enjoyable when you start chaining kills

I take a break from my studying to bring you glorious glorious media.

iMBVBHOQGW2ER.gif

ib08UGU8qEeh5Q.gif

ibhRsu847Vmj2N.gif

ibddRwDCMUfPbX.gif

Yk00N.jpg

kKUiR.jpg

FS3I2.jpg

F3K1H.jpg

4W6HF.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

• Registered Users Posts: 29,583 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Gaming Liberty were giving away 150 codes to access the full multiplayer of Uncharted 3 tomorrow, 15th October.

Got my code this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Was at the Uncharted 3 event in The Union bar in Soho today. A dev Q&A session followed by playing either the Cargo Plane level [my turn] or the Chateau level on a number of booths.

Awesome and the guys were really sound too.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

My multiplayer ownage \:D/

I uploaded this using the in game upload feature with bit of editing using sony vegas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Christ I can't wait, it looks gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

More Beta Key Giveaways at IGN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Oh wow. This is taking the biscuit now. Along with their online pass for the multiplayer portion of the game, they have just announced a season pass for the 'preorder' price of $25 (normally $45!!!). Wow that's expensive. you get 4 map packs, a theme and a message to your PSN inbox everytime some DLC that is included is released. Gee, Thanks!

Here's the info from the PSN blog in the US. I'd assume that will be something like €17-20 for us then?
    Are you a Fortune Hunter who is dying to get your hands on UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception in just two short weeks? Can’t wait to find out what Naughty Dog has in store for you after you and Nathan Drake “UNCOVER THE TRUTH” on November 1st? Will you be scouring the PlayStation Blog in hopes of finding out when the next DLC release for Uncharted 3 will be? Do you want to get your Uncharted 3 DLC first and save a ton of money at the same time? Then you do NOT want to miss this! Announcing, the Fortune Hunters’ Club, a DLC Pre-order program that gets you WHAT you want, WHEN you want, and HOW you want it!
    6254980823_4904a4b949_z.jpg
    The treasure seekers and Fortune Hunters that Nathan Drake deals with are known to be smart, resourceful, and a very exclusive bunch. Similarly, you the UNCHARTED fans, have told us that you want an option to get your DLC at a discount, and you want to get it like a Fortune Hunter would (quick and easy). This is the club for you, and now is the time to join it!
    The Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with the first DLC release coming in November. Pre-order now for only $24.99 and immediately score the exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club THEME, then with each DLC release you will receive an XMB message on your PS3 linking you directly to the content on the PlayStation Store! Valued at over $45.00, these DLC releases will be must-haves for any UNCHARTED fan.
    Join now to save over 45% on 7 multiplayer packs, get the FREE Fortune Hunters’ Club theme, and then get your DLC like a Fortune Hunter would with fast and easy XMB message links!
    Available for pre-order today on the PlayStation Store and select retailers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I'm not paying that.

danthefan wrote: »
    I'm not paying that.

Then don't. Problem solved.

Won't be buying it myself, rarely by DLC anyway. Don't see what the big deal is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

The pass that Rockstar has for LA Noire turned out to be quite good value.

If they detailed maybe the first map pack [it includes X number of maps etc.] then maybe it would be more appealing but right now, I don't know what I'm paying for.

3 reviews in

Playmania 9.9/10
    Power unlimited 94/100
    OPM Spain 98/10

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/323096/uncharted-3-review-98-in-opm-spain-a-masterpiece/

3 reviews in

Playmania 9.9/10
    Power unlimited 94/100
    OPM Spain 98/10

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/323096/uncharted-3-review-98-in-opm-spain-a-masterpiece/

actually there are 5 reviews in....

Level Sweden gave it a 10/10
    PS Mania gave it 4.5/5

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why bother reviewing it...it's obviously going to be fantastic :P

Magazine review embargo was lifted on the 14th Oct, internet review embargo lifts on Monday, expect a flood of reviews then!

• Advertisement

Magazine review embargo was lifted on the 14th Oct, internet review embargo lifts on Monday, expect a flood of reviews then!

indeed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Excellent trailer. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

That trailer - W.O.W.!!!!

Anyone else think for its genre its one of the best on the PS3 if not the world ever? Better than Tomb Raider

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Did a total media blackout for this game (bar multiplayer) As Kiith said, why bother with reviews you know its gonna be fantastic. But its the multiplayer that im worried about.

As for the season pass, i dont see what all the fuss is about. It works out cheaper to buy the pass than buy all the DLC individually, do people not understand this. If you think your gonna buy all the DLC then your better off with the pass. Makes sense. If your not big on the multiplayer or buying DLC maps and skins and ****, then dont buy it...:confused:

Edge 9/10:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Edge 9/10:pac::pac:
    They gave the last one 9 (and the first one 8 iirc) so maybe it's up for a 10?

Doubt it though.

penev10 wrote: »
    They gave the last one 9 (and the first one 8 iirc) so maybe it's up for a 10?

Doubt it though.

he was giving a statement not a suggestion...they gave it 9/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭matty55

Advertisement