Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

This will be a midnight release actually worth queuing up for

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    This will be a midnight release actually worth queuing up for

Hope panorama arent around !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Indiana Jones is dead, long live Drake!

Cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ohhh yeaaaaahhh!

2011 is going to ROCK for games. Killzone 3, LBP2, Dead Space 2 in the next few months, then Arkham City, the 3DS and Uncharted 3 to look forward to later in the year, woot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I really should get around to playing Uncharted 1 & 2. Dunno where i'll get the time over the next few months with Xmas all the cool games coming out in the next couple of months. I'm gonna be playing GT5 and Smackdown v Raw 2011 for a while yet so i might have to rent out the first 2 before 3 comes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    Ohhh yeaaaaahhh!

2011 is going to ROCK for games. Killzone 3, LBP2, Dead Space 2 in the next few months, then Arkham City, the 3DS and Uncharted 3 to look forward to later in the year, woot :D

not to mention "The Last Guardian", Zelda:Skyward sword, Diablo III, LA Noire, infamous 2, RAGE, Deus Ex, portal 2, Twisted Metal, homefront, SOCOM 4 and im sure there will be a cod game and a bunch of suprises... awesome year for games by the looks of it.. especially for the PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ugh. Mark Wahlberg as Nathan Drake?! No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

UC1 water
    UC2 snow
    UC3 steam sand

Bit surprised by the sand, but what's a treasure hunter or a desert without mummies.

wonder if there's much chance of chloe showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,220 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I thought the Snow locations in UC2 SP were really amazing - the idea of a boring desert doesn't grab me quite the same way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

noodler wrote: »
    I thought the Snow locations in UC2 SP were really amazing - the idea of a boring desert doesn't grab me quite the same way!

But this is the Uncharted team we're talking about here. Boring they are not!!

This is the reason I own a PS3. The first two games really won me over, just great experiences. Their ability to craft likeable characters is unmatched imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

But this is the Uncharted team we're talking about here. Boring they are not!!

This is the reason I own a PS3. The first two games really won me over, just great experiences. Their ability to craft likeable characters is unmatched imo.

Agreed, also if they say "sand", i think of Indy and raiders of the lost ark.
    Whats not to like about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Sweet. I'm playing UC2 again over the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Can't wait for this, it'll be a release date special edition for me (the franchise is so popular I'd be astonished if there wasn't a SE)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Daemos wrote: »
    Can't wait for this, it'll be a release date special edition for me (the franchise is so popular I'd be astonished if there wasn't a SE)

If the U2 special edition was anything to go by, it's gonna be epic.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/04/uncharted-2-among-thieves-fortune-hunter-edition/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

That wasn't released commercially though, they were only available to win so would have been made in much smaller quantities. I think they will do a commercial version this time around though, it's such a popular game they'd make a mint off them.

True. If they were to release a copy of the game that came with a replica of Francis Drake's diary... i'd pay alot for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

True. If they were to release a copy of the game that came with a replica of Francis Drake's diary... i'd pay alot for that...

What a fantastic idea! Did you see the diary that came with the special edition of Halo Reach... Proof of concept right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that would be cool alright, I do like a good artbook or spec edition, bought the Bioshock 2 one on zavvi for 23 quid the other week, the artbook is class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The codex that came with ACB was excellent, a drake one would definitely be welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ugh. Mark Wahlberg as Nathan Drake?! No thanks.

Eh what? WHAT? Tell me that isn't true. Nolan North is brilliant, I can't believe they'd replace him.

• Advertisement

Eh what? WHAT? Tell me that isn't true. Nolan North is brilliant, I can't believe they'd replace him.

He's talking about the movie, not the game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

He's talking about the movie, not the game :p

Oh thank feck for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Long wait, could have put off the teaser till maybe February. November 1st is just a long long way away.

The first Behind The Scenes is on the US PS store atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    Long wait, could have put off the teaser till maybe February. November 1st is just a long long way away.

Ha ha i nearly sh!t my pants when 11.1.11 i thought it was the 11th of January 2011.
    Stoopid yanks.

zomguncharted38gl1.gif

Reported ingame scene/snippet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Please let that not be a set piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

zomguncharted38gl1.gif

need new pants :P

• Advertisement