Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Pleasures!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

telling my OH i'm going to study and spending time looking at shoes instead Hehehehehe

Oh, never can beat that sneaky piece of 11am chocolate at work either!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am addicted to this show called "Toddlers and Tiaras" about American girls who are in these awful beauty pageants. Couldn't disagree more with the pageants and the way they dress up the children, but the show is done with a bit of satire and its great tv!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

NoDice wrote: »
    • Listening to Fairytale of New York in June.
    Yay! +100
    Can't stand it around Xmas but in summer it's just a brilliant love song...

My Guilty Pleasures? Nah, I don't feel guilty about any of them... ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I watch Deal Or No Deal. Religiously. Oh the shame :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Judge Judy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Josh_Calvert

Mine is one night stands! (Hence going private)

I like to meet men have fun and then the next day not worry about the strains of a relationship.

Win :)

One night stands can be really enjoyable...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cherub rock
    Secretly liking when AC/DC songs come on radio nova - only in my classroom after school when they kids have gone home. I even dance . I would never listen to them anywhere else. They're tragically uncool.
    I'm not afraid to proclaim my love for ACDC, Iron Maiden & Kiss! *headbangs*

Double win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Watching dreadful programmes like Dating in The Dark and getting emotional when things don't work out for the contestants :o

I've been known to shed a few tears when nice people get stood up, after the other person's seen them in the light :pac::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I am addicted to this show called "Toddlers and Tiaras" about American girls who are in these awful beauty pageants. Couldn't disagree more with the pageants and the way they dress up the children, but the show is done with a bit of satire and its great tv!

I love that show because it always manages to plumb new depths of pushy-parent madness. I watch it for the nutty mums, but I really feel sorry for the kids quite a few of them say they just don't like doing the pageants.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

NoDice wrote: »
    • Sweet Chilli Sauce on EVERYTHING!!!!!!

^^^Love sweet chilli sauce:) yum

My guilty pleasure is Dlisted website for celeb gossip.
    I also sometimes buy mags like Heat and Closer even though they are full of crap. I love when you find someones leftover Heat mag on the train :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Oh god Toddlers & Tiaras is just horrifiying. Watching it now.

"Please welcome number 25, when she grows up she wants to marry a rich man"

"I feel preety because I have hair and make up on"

What are you people teaching your children?!

"Her hobbies are church, pagaents and hunting with her Dad" LOL!

I forget that everything between NYC and LA is Hickville.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Spirited54321

cheese, and more cheese, with creamcrackers

having a good b*tch about someone ( i try and refrain but sometimes my halo slips)

Fair Sh*tty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Definitely my Battery Operated Friends! :)

Also Gilmore Girls when with a mug of coffee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Chips with lots and lots of vinegar and salt. I'd love a battery operated friend ...if only i'd the guts to go out and buy one :o

annieire wrote: »
    Chips with lots and lots of vinegar and salt. I'd love a battery operated friend ...if only i'd the guts to go out and buy one :o

Do like I did and buy online!! It's discreet and avoids the holy mortifying shame of it all!!! :)

Do like I did and buy online!! It's discreet and avoids the holy mortifying shame of it all!!! :)

Just make sure you buy from a company that doesn't brand its name on the box, and is called something obvious like DildosRUs :D

I used a company that used a blank brown cardboard box with nothing but my address on it so it was perfect!! :) I was a very happy customer!!! :)

Thanks Belle E. Flops and fluorescence:) Unfortunately im back living with the parents for another month or two but maybe after then though. I may go out and buy a safe where i can hide it...i'd be mortified if anyone found it:o

Thanks Belle E. Flops and fluorescence:) Unfortunately im back living with the parents for another month or two but maybe after then though. I may go out and buy a safe where i can hide it...i'd be mortified if anyone found it:o

Hahaha I was only joking :P. I don't actually have any toys myself, for many of the same reasons as you :pac:.

I'm still living with the parents, it's just a matter of choosing the right time to act on your urges!! ;)

I'm still living with the parents, it's just a matter of choosing the right time to act on your urges!! ;)

And what time deliveries usually arrive at the house? :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

I can imagine my mother wanting to know whats in the package!!

Do you know i've only joined boards about an hour ago and so far it/the posters have been very helpful. I've even googled vibrators:D Thanks folks.

Another guilty pleasure-Curly fries.

And what time deliveries usually arrive at the house? :pac: :pac:

:D so true, bad delivery timing could blow the whole operation!!!

We'll need to plan this strategically... Or just go to an adult toy shop :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This thread might be worth a read ;)

We'll need to plan this strategically... Or just go to an adult toy shop :pac:

It's all in the planning!! :D And then once you've crossed that particular bridge you have the whole 'using of the goods without being caught' hurdle to jump!:D

Thanks Rainbow Kirby, theres lots of useful info and reccommendations there ;)

Thanks for the link :P

Yes thank you. It made for an interesting read! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Fade Street is my guilty pleasure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Or this one..

Guilty Pleasures? This thread :D

Advertisement