Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Pleasures!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Raw Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake mix. My sister keeps asking me why the cakes are getting smaller, it's because I'm eating half the feckin mixture before it goes in the oven.

Watching Sex and the City every night on Paramount Comedy at 10pm (the sad things that being unemployed makes you look forward to). It's senseless, I hate when people quote it like the musings of a desperate single horse are full of meaning and guidance in life. But there is something I cannot resist when I see that it's on, especially if it's the Aiden years. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Morrigin

But there is something I cannot resist when I see that it's on, especially if it's the Aiden years. :cool:

I can't stand the show but if he's in an episode when I'm flicking through the channels I will watch it until the end :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Spoon + Nutella = :D

tumblr_leh0hxlf7z1qg2r4ao1_500.jpg

This has to be the Holy Grail of guilty pleasures to me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Batter..whethers its on fish or sausages i think its amazing! I often eat whats been battered first and then eat the batter lastly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Spending way too long in the shower.

I could easily be in there for an hour doing nothing! I get killed for it! Especially when it cuts out and I need someone to flick the trip switch at the mains for me to continue my lovely warm shower! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Dipping my ice-pops into a hot cup of tea, It's an extremely weird one but I love it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Fair City. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Fair City. :o

Me too! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Writing lengthy letters / e-mails to people, just to express how you feel ... then tearing them up or deleting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Writing lengthy letters / e-mails to people, just to express how you feel ... then tearing them up or deleting them.

I do that with boards posts all the time. I write a massive long multi-quoted posts and then go "You know what? F*ck it!" and delete the lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I've done this so many times. If I start feeling bad about something or just want to explain something fully I just can't stop thinking about it until I make it right! Start sending a big long message and someone stops me or I stop myself! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Dipping my ice-pops into a hot cup of tea, It's an extremely weird one but I love it :o

Never tried that, but dipping chocolate into tea...just for a second...then licking it off...divine! Haven't done that in a while actually *off I go*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I love watching 'the Kardashians', 'Kendra', 'Midday' (TV3) and other brain dead 'woman-centric' telly.

I find it really soothing. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Teen mom and 16 & pregnant!!! :o oh lord how i love them!!

Advertisement