Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Pleasures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ligas, yeah they're for kids but they're fcuking delicious :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

krudler wrote: »
    Ligas, yeah they're for kids but they're fcuking delicious :D

:D Mashed up with warm milk. Mam used make this for the little ones in my family, used love when she'd ask me to feed them. One spoon for the baby, one spoon for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Buying stationary and coloured pens.

oh i love buying stationary, even if i dont need it!

also love smelling new books, especially dictionaries, they smell nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

OMG I love stationary!! Love delivery day in work when I get to unpack it and I love being the first to use a new pen or note book! (How sad is that!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I still love buying colored pens and notebooks. When I went back to school I was taking notes in purple and pink :o I also love the smell of book stores especially ones that also have really old books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

"Sampling" the mix when I'm baking biscuits, etc. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭LeahK

Jersey Shore :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

I love walking around chemists for ages smelling things.
    I love watching nature programmes.
    I love staying in my PJs all day and only showering and getting dressed a half hour before my partner comes home.
    I love obsessively googling authors of autobiographical books that I have read and loved.
    I love documentaries.
    I love sitting for a half hour in front of the mirror squeezing my blackheads. I love popping spots!

I love popping other peoples spots!!! poor bf was in bits at one stage cause of me whoooops

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Staying in with my OH, getting drunk and watching Jersey Shore!

The Hellcats - it is the lamest tv show but I'm hooked!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Eviledna wrote: »
    Dancing (uncontrollably) to...erm...:o...Reach for the stars by sclub7 whenever I hear it. I know. I know. Disgraceful. But it's just such a happy song!

Don't Stop Movin' by S club 7 always has and always will make me want to get up and dance.

Can't get it to embed, but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD4b77T-o1c&feature=fvst

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Hee hee! Reminds me of the teenage disco days. Thanks! ;)

You are so bad for facilitating my new addiction...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Eviledna wrote: »
    Chocolate breakfast...cosy saturday mornings in bed with the OH with thick buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup and a yorkie bar melted on top..... american what not to wear.

That sounds amazing. I love pancakes! Only ever had good ones in the States though, they're all crepes over here :(

I watch What Not to Wear every weekend! :D

Oh I've thought of more guilty pleasures...

I loved Barcode nightclub. And drinking Red and Blue WKD. And skobie dancing to Maniac 2000 while singing along.... Combine those and that's a great night out imo. Whoop whoop woo!
    :D:o

I love Come Dine With Me.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

Cadburys Buttons and King Crisps sqwished up in the same bag, there's something about the sweet and savoury together that's mmmmmmmm..................!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

lrushe wrote: »
    Cadburys Buttons and King Crisps sqwished up in the same bag, there's something about the sweet and savoury together that's mmmmmmmm..................!!!:)

In Chicago they have this thing where they mix caramel popcorn and cheesy popcorn together. My husband thinks it is disgusting but I miss it. Mmmmmm... cheesy caramel popcorn.

Oooh yes! In Cineworld you can get a kids Munch Box of popcorn, juice & Milky Way Magic Stars. Empty the Magic Stars in the popcorn - nyom! Melty goodness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i sometimes buy milk chocolate and white chocolate buttons (2 packets each), mix them together in a bowl and then eat mixed handfuls of them

utter piggery, i know....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

sam34 wrote: »
    i sometimes buy milk chocolate and white chocolate buttons (2 packets each), mix them together in a bowl and then eat mixed handfuls of them

utter piggery, i know....

Piggery, are you joking? I've eaten approximately 300g of peanut butter M&Ms every day since Saturday. That's piggery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

Being a complete neat freak in work and having a really messy bedroom!!

I hate if anything is out of place on my desk and am constantly cleaning but my bedroom is another story! Its an organised mess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

Giselle wrote: »
    I love Come Dine With Me.:o

Oh me too!!
    Another of my guilty pleasures is recording loads of CDWM episodes and spending one of my days off on the couch watching them all. I could honestly watch 10 episodes in one sitting! I always promise myself that I will make some of the stuff I see...... but I never do!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭apsalar

Forgot to add I also watch How Clean Is Your House?......The OH absolutely hates it and I know it's absolutely disgusting the way some houses are but I can't stop watching once it's on......as grossed out as I get..:(

Oh me too!!
    Another of my guilty pleasures is recording loads of CDWM episodes and spending one of my days off on the couch watching them all. I could honestly watch 10 episodes in one sitting!

Thats my plan for next Sunday when I'm home for the weekend.:)

My friend has recorded loads of episodes of Coach Trip for me, which I've never seen but I really like the sound of. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Buttons mixed with skips :o
    Put a button into a skip om nom...

i love malteasers and popcorn mixed together!! nom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I love Lindt Double Milk, especially after it's been in the freezer for 20 minutes and the layers break apart.
    I also love to scoff on Lily O' Brien's sticky toffees but they're a rare treat.
    My teeth hate me for it but I love chocolate with fudge in it. Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Walkers Sensations, Red Cheese and Chutney flavour, only one of my friends who LOVES these crisps!!..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Walkers Sensations, Red Cheese and Chutney flavour, only one of my friends who LOVES these crisps!!..

Blaaaaaaaaa.

My guilty pleasure is watching Hoarders and How Clean is your house.
    Also a bit of Intervention now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Tbh, I've actually watched The Notebook about five hundred times and I know all the words and sometimes when I'm alone, I watch it and talk along with the characters.

Advertisement