Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you want for christmas?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 coco9

Ladies - How wrong is it to get something like this as a small side gift for someone - http://www.renskincare.com/p/3095/Hydra-Calm+Cleansing+Milk

I know they want it but not sure if it'd be well received :D

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Why would you think it wouldn't be well received?? If it's as a side gift and you know the person wants it, then I'd say go for it; you can't go wrong really tbh:)

Ha I dunno, thought it might be looking like I'm saying something about her skin :D Gotta be careful ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Please melt snow, please melt snow, please melt snow... I want to go home for Christmas :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Fishie wrote: »
    Please melt snow, please melt snow, please melt snow... I want to go home for Christmas :(

I posted a while back that I wanted to see my sister for xmas, so I'm chanting the same thing this morning. Really worried her flight will be cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NeuroticMonkey

Dear Santa,

I would like my self-esteem back.

Sincerely yours,
    NM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

coco9 wrote: »
    Ha I dunno, thought it might be looking like I'm saying something about her skin :D Gotta be careful ;)

If it's something that she wants/uses then she won't see it like that. Good cleanser is something appreciated by the vast majority of women, trust me:)

Advertisement