Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you want for christmas?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

I know I know and im sorry for bringing up the big C word before halloween, but Ive been asked more than once in the last week and I dont have a clue!!!

Am I on my own here, should I have a list at the ready-- its not that I have everything, I just dont know what I want

What do you want?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

cash;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

A knight in shining armor!!! :D

Im thinking practical stuff like a new hairdryer, or nightshirts etc lol. You cant go wrong with perfume or jewellery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You don't have to buy us all presents, OP. Just a few of your favourite Boardsies. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

phewwww I thought it was just the done thing Frada-- thatll save me a few bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

phewwww I thought it was just the done thing Frada-- thatll save me a few bob

No problem. I would like a pony btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

A job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Xiney wrote: »
    A job

Same!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Vouchers for knitting yarn and dressmaking fabric. Oh and the time to make things would be nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Same!

Ohh yes a job would be great, Santa will need to bring a lot of them this year, but he might be nice enough to wait until the new year so I can have my first Christmas ever off work!

I want a really nice luggage set, am sick of the one I have falling over on me, so demanding I know! That and perfume and comedy dvd's and I'll be delired

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

A car. Any old car would do, but a red one would be nice :)

Ooh, and one of these:

41v5Xa4TXsL._Phrenology%20Head_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

There's loads I would love but can wait for but boyfriend told me he is getting me a new camera :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭La frog fairy

a 5'10 to 6'4ish tall, green or blue-ish eyes, funny and smart handsome irish male maid.

no need for gift wrap:p

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Xiney wrote: »
    A job

I also would really love a job

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

To see my mam and dad and brothers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Aww, you not coming home for Christmas, Michellenman? :(

I would like some super warm clothes because I'm off to Berlin on January 10 :D Also, a Marc Jacobs bag but I don't think that's too likely...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Yeah, I would like to go home for Christmas but that is not in the budget. Instead, I think I will spend the week with the In-Laws so still a good time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

a 5'10 to 6'4ish tall, green or blue-ish eyes, funny and smart handsome irish male maid.

I thought the unwrapping was half the fun... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Make Up :) and maybe a few vouchers for some clothes shops. Not really fussed this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Ordered series 1-7 of Curb Your Enthusiasm (downloaded them all before, but I love the show and it's past time I bought it); might have someone give me that for Christmas.

Nothing more creative/interesting than that at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I want a decent camcorder but since everyone is broke I asked for the Inbetweeners box set :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

World peace of course:) But failing that loads of books, make up, jewellery and any other pretty things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My money concerns to go away, perhaps.
    And money to spend on something that I want, rather than need. And just the general Christmas atmosphere I love. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Sorry, I'm already contracted into someone else's service :P :D

Also house keeping isn't my forte...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I want it not to be icy 'cause every year, my grandad comes to visit on xmas day and the day after but last year he couldn't make it on the two days 'cause the roads were too bad. I just wanna be able to spend it with my favourite person in the world, that's what matters the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

I want for 2 people in my family to get along with each other,and to just have a nice Christmas day- life's too short for fighting.

I'd love to get away somewhere nice with my boyfriend for a few days after Christmas day, just the two of us somewhere relaxing, romantic and fun.I probably can't afford anywhere though.

In terms of pressies-not fussed this year which is very unlike me. Maybe a new phone, or just some really nice clothes.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Daisy03

Maybe a new phone... My birthday is three weeks before Christmas. Its always annoying to think of two presents. Particularly, when my parents insist on giving a physical gift - they cannot just give money or a voucher, they always have to give a gift which I can unwrap. Queue my mum asking "what do you want for xmas/birthday" every time we go shopping.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I would really like a Marantz handheld recorder, so that I can start making my own podcasts and get my big break into radio. They're expensive though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

For my OH to get better again :(

Advertisement