Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you want for christmas?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Malari wrote: »
    I want a good set of sharp kitchen knives!

And this isn't really a present, but I'm so looking forward to seeing my sister. She is difficult, impatient, demanding, often juvenile, petty and obtuse. But I love her and I only see her at Christmas and we're getting closer the older we get and I can't wait to spend a night having dinner and drinks and have her stay over at my house when she gets home and to introduce her to my cat :D

Oh me too. I havent seen my brother in two years and he hasnt seen my son since he was a baby so Im so excited about this christmas!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I want a pregnancy for christmas.

I hoped after 6 months of trying last year that Christmas would be *extra special* for us. So maybe this is our year instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

My oh & I to keep our jobs, for us & kids to be happy / healthy.

Awwwww

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

An original poem by someone that truly cares (Not one of those mass produced and impersonal Hallmark moments).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

An original poem by someone that truly cares (Not one of those mass produced and impersonal Hallmark moments).
    Want poetry?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63776789&postcount=155 (had it saved in my favourites ages ago).

And look up "Acquinted With The Night," "The Road Not Taken" (you've probably read that before though...REALLY popular) by Robert Frost. "Hope Is A Thing With Feathers" by Emily Dickinson. "Dulce Est Decorum Et" is a classic.

Ahh, I love poetry.

Anyway, I don't really want anything for Christmas except time with the GF and good craic, and a break from the Leaving Cert for a while (I've just realised this is tLL, thought I was in a different forum... :confused:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I would like to have my baby back:(

Since that´s not going to happen, my parents got me a fashionable walking stick and some books.....(I picked them so I already know what I´m getting :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

It will be our son's first Christmas, I hope that he has a great one and that my unborn child is OK. I would love for my mother in law not to have this Christmas as her last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

some nice new make up brushes, my favourite mac brushes have gone on the missing list. And the two colour palette family silver....lovely soft colours. A few books and maybe some vouchers!

I want to get something to add to my Pokemon collection. But I'm stuck between two teddies:
    676d_12.jpg

OR

2303266998_9cb7f92796.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

I want my ex back in my life, don't have to get back together yet but to start talking again would be the best pressie ever. :-)

I got my Christmas pressie early :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I want a Ted Baker purse that I've had my eye on for awhile. Or a new car. I'm easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

I want to get something to add to my Pokemon collection. But I'm stuck between two teddies:
    676d_12.jpg

OR

2303266998_9cb7f92796.jpg?v=0

Obviously Mew, has to be the cutest one ever, those big eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I got the kids the xbox and the kinect with a few games, i cant wait to play it,,, OH I MEAN TEST IT TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS PROPERLY.

other than that, books and pjs will do fine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

I got the kids the xbox and the kinect with a few games, i cant wait to play it,,, OH I MEAN TEST IT TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS PROPERLY.
    :D:D:D This cracked me up, reminded me of my Dad. He's an engineer so any mechanical toys we ever got as kids were always pulled apart so he could see how they worked. And always before we got to play with them too. :D

one bottle of Coco Mademoiselle perfume please and thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

A new KitchenAid mixer, some Le Creuset casseroles and pots, and some Vera Wang perfume. If possible, those boots I like in Office would go down well too.

Pretty please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Make up, not fussed this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

A new car please - I'm sick of throwing money at the one I have...

Failing that (and I have a feeling Santy won't quite stretch to the 599 Fiorano that I have my eye on... :() a new phone would be great - the front just fell off my old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The day off, I'm working :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

40 hole Dr. Marten boots in patent black, please. I'll also take two pairs of jeans and some parts for my computer to be updated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

An aromatherapy massage...got one for my birthday in July, they're so nice!

To be 2 stone lighter and have more hours in the day. A new phone would be nice too, it's getting difficult to read texts on my brick at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Potatofarl

World peace! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

My family. First Christmas away from home due to lack of flights fundage/new job and it's sort of upsetting that I won't be there for the present opening, shyte TV and food coma!

Second on the list would be a good book, some makeup, a few decent mince pies and some hot sex! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Potatofarl

beks101 wrote: »
    Second on the list would be a good book, some makeup, a few decent mince pies and some hot sex! :)

I'd like to second this motion!!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Potatofarl wrote: »
    I'd like to second this motion!!

Thirded!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Aine5

Lately I've become obsessed with Tiffany Jewellery and would absolutley love a necklace. There are so many gorgeous one but I wont be greedy 1 will do me :)

Dreaming on a Fri afternoon

I don't really want anything :) Happy enough on a day to day basis, wouldn't mind if Santa got me my own Lap Dancing club though :pac: But seriously I'm not really overly materialistic, if miracles could be done though and magic was possible and I could have absolutely anything imaginable.... I'd like if Mum could come home for Christmas dinner with us, the visit to the cemetery doesn't quite cut the mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

I'd really like to not have to go home this xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

think I might need a new phone santa! :D

Advertisement