Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you want for christmas?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Some vanilla scented candles please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

SNOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

For there not to be heartbreak drama and tears even though i know this will be the worst one yet. :(

If i cant get that then snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd kinda like it if Santa remembered how much I love Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush... Or if he brought me a Lush 'Wonderful Christmas Time' gift box. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I'd like a job from Santa.

If I don't get one soon I'm just going to have to stand for election!

Oh and Santa please keep the roads free from snow and ice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Agree totally on the snow, and the blooming job!

I want a lovely relaxing and fun time with the people I love but I have to be honest because as well as that, I want stuff!!:D

I've been so frugal trying to get everyone deadly pressies that I feel I need to be treated:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Novella wrote: »
    I'd kinda like it if Santa remembered how much I love Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush... Or if he brought me a Lush 'Wonderful Christmas Time' gift box. :)

I would love to get that box and use it as an Advent calendar... One new product each day! :D

More on topic, I would like a trip to Namibia or Kenya to see my boyfriend. Or a really awesome new job, since my current one is finishing this week (it was a short contract). I would still like my original answer as well, a recorder so I can start doing my own podcasts. Don't ask for much, do I? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

SNOW!

Real snow not sleet icy rubbish snow :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

Cool hats/tights/ jewellery...
    and no snow, seeing as ive to wait an hour for my bus every day...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I don't know what I want. I don't really need anything :confused: Anything I want I get myself. I hate people buying me things...don't even let people buy me drinks! My Dad keeps emailing me asking me what I want..I have no idea! Actually I'd like my Dad to come over from France for Christmas. And my little brother and sister. Haven't spent Christmas with them in about 6 years!

Snow would be nice :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Snow, mountains of it, cos then I wont have to go to work christmas morning, and have a normal christmas instead.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

A job would be good :)

As for on the day, I've seen a few cd's I'd like, then there are the staples of my favourite perfume, a voucher for pavillions, and some Clinique moisturiser along with Origins Night a mins cream :)

What I am most thankful for and it is truly an early Christmas present is that my Dad who was in remission from Bowel Cancer, had a new tumor removed and is now back at home, in great form and looking forward to Christmas :)

He's my Kris Kindle in the family so am looking forward to supplying him with lots of books and whiskey :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

Same!
    same. No job for 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Novella wrote: »
    I <3 Snow Fairy so much :D

I want a keyboard, because I really really want to learn how to play the piano. Think asking for a piano would probably be a step too far though :p Hell, even the keyboard is a step too far, they're so expensive :(

And new pyjamas of course - it's not christmas without them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

caseyann wrote: »
    Real snow not sleet icy rubbish snow :mad:

Still dont have snow here:mad: but will be going to dublin in a few hours:D going ice skating on arnotts :D:D:D

Fingers crossed my rust mobile makes it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

I'm asking Santa for a photographic memory this year so that I don't have to spend too much time over the holidays studying for my college exams that start on January 4th :eek:

Other than that, asking for a certain boy to man up & face his feelings!

My bets on the photographic memory...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I would love for my brother to be home for Christmas, I know Santa might not make that happen, but it would be nice to have the whole family home for just one day! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Xiney wrote: »
    A job
    Same!

Well Santa delivered on this one for me! so I think some makeup, perfume, dermalogica microfoliant, books and a voucher for a full body massage would be plenty for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

A Super Nintendo with the Mario games I know from my youth.

Lovely snuggley fleecey socks that hug your feet when you slip them on.

A lovely gorgeous bottle of sherry. I only ever drink it at Christmas and I love the stuff; it reminds me of my gran who used to make her trifle with more booze than sponge :)

Still dont have snow here:mad: but will be going to dublin in a few hours:D going ice skating on arnotts :D:D:D

Fingers crossed my rust mobile makes it.....

I hope you made it :cool: And had a blast :) And i hope the rust bucket is holding up in this weather :P

• Advertisement

I would love for my brother to be home for Christmas, I know Santa might not make that happen, but it would be nice to have the whole family home for just one day! :(

I hope he gets home soon to you's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

a nikon D700! :D

i'd love to be at home with my family for christmas... but flights are way too dear (€1,000+)

i'd settle for a pair of nike jordan's and a seinfeld dvd :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Temperatures no lower than 10C :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

iphone 4 :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

a new laptop! :D
    i think i will get one, too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

New perfume, sexy undies, new shoes, my exams to be cancelled :)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Sewing Machine
    New phone
    Perfume
    Heston Blumential(sp) Waitrose Hidden Orange Christmas Pudding.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

I'd like the leopard print river island hat I saw,
    kings of leon's new album
    la senza pjs and slipper boots-look amazing!
    lush gift sets
    body shop body creams in mango/coconut
    BT voucher
    beauty salon vouchers (preferly near where I go to college or where I live)
    leopard mitts (new look)
    Sophie kinsellas new book

dont want!
    book vouchers- I prefer second hand/library/borrowed variety
    HMV/virgin megastore vouchers! alas better than nothing but they often expire before I get a chance to spend them as they arent that handy
    beauty gift sets from boots/m&s etc
    coal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

serenacat wrote: »
    dont want!
    book vouchers-
    HMV/virgin megastore vouchers!

snap on the book vouchers, I still have one somewhere, and HMV vouchers, never use them at all.
    And please dear god no Podge and Rodge DVD, or in fact any DVD brought out by an Irish comedian this year would be lovely, I never watch them...ever!

My cars a bit shít looking, might pimp my wagon this xmas..i.e.hub caps, maybe new seat covers and mats, oh and nice smelly stuff and thats me sorted!:D

In reality, I'm getting a pair a jeans and a shirt, oh and maybe a new bottle of Burberry aftershave (I said I liked it...once..years ago) thats my lot..guaranteed.(Jaysus I sound like an ungrateful git reading that back!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

To spend an entire day with my family over Christmas with noone needing to go anywhere or do anything.
    To clear the air with someone I miss terribly and hopefully be ok for the coming year.
    Some Urban Decay/ Benefit makeup would be awesome.
    Black Patent Docs.
    A stack of Penguin Classics (the little green super cheap ones) to read in front of the fire.

Advertisement