Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doomhammer [eu] Alliance/Horde - Irish Guild - EGB

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Yetsemegi Tsetsu

EGB is back under new management. Lads, having a lot of Irish players in the one guild is go hiontach. We're reinventing ourselves as a casual/social/levelling guild.

I hope you'll get in contact with my main, Blooferlady (GM) or Hoodoochild, my shaman that I'm levelling. It's a lvl 25 guild and I want to bring it back as THE guild for Irish players.

Who's with me?

youscreamiscreamweallscreamfor-grom-hellscream.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

EGB is back under new management. Lads, having a lot of Irish players in the one guild is go hiontach. We're reinventing ourselves as a casual/social/levelling guild.

I hope you'll get in contact with my main, Blooferlady (GM) or Hoodoochild, my shaman that I'm levelling. It's a lvl 25 guild and I want to bring it back as THE guild for Irish players.

Who's with me?

youscreamiscreamweallscreamfor-grom-hellscream.jpg

Good luck with that :), still some of us Irish left on the server in other places if you need anything give me a ping on Dárkener.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

is there many people still left on the realm?i no alot of ppl left for outland etc just wanted to see was there other left on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tsar_debean

Howdy folks,

been playing since tbc and have several 85's knocking around on my account and would like to transfer one to this Irish guild i would prefer to stay horde but if y'all are playing ally so be it. You guys still active and is there any particular class/role that you would like me to transfer over and level to 90? currently have a level 90 lock 2 priests on different servers and am leveling my feral/resto druid atm so any toon other then them would be cool

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Doubt there is much left on Doomhammer the server has been reclassified as starting server. I would recommend creating a new thread looking for Irish folks, i believe there are people across a few servers like outland, ravencrest ect ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Tsar_debean

Calhoun wrote: »
    Doubt there is much left on Doomhammer the server has been reclassified as starting server. I would recommend creating a new thread looking for Irish folks, i believe there are people across a few servers like outland, ravencrest ect ect.
    Thanks for the heads up my main is on nagrand so sod all happening there either currently playing on silvermoon ally side but finding it hard to make any friends QQ

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jmckelly

I've been on the hunt for months for Irish players. I'm on Stormscale, in a reroll horde guild called "The Art Of Ten". There is 2 of us Irish here. www.theartoften.enjin.com

Advertisement