Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doomhammer [eu] Alliance/Horde - Irish Guild - EGB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

We are still recruiting, looking for max level chars for raiding, pm me or chat in game. Guild level 16 and we are opening up now to recruiting non irish also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DaveZubie

If I want to join with a char less that 85 do I go through the recruitment thread? The char would be a server transfer.

DaveZubie wrote: »
    If I want to join with a char less that 85 do I go through the recruitment thread? The char would be a server transfer.

The fastest way to join us would be to make a character on the server and /w any member. locate members by typing " /who Erin go bragh " ask any member to put u in touch with an officer who will give u a quick interview. here are some officer names u can add to ur friends list : Womping, Tazmin, Gaimbín, Stranth and Rhaine.

We are looking for raiders, but we also take on social members. Look forward to seeing u in game

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Is the website gone? Tried to get on it this morning and it's redirecting.

(replied to your message btw Omphin)

witless1 wrote: »
    Is the website gone? Tried to get on it this morning and it's redirecting.

(replied to your message btw Omphin)

http://egb.guildzilla.com/ is new guild site, sorry i should get original post changed if i get get ivan to log on. Also replied to your message Witless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 mopey

so i was asked to post this disgusting picture and here it is :) horrible isnt it :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/wowscrnshot040211045148.jpg/

mopey wrote: »
    so i was asked to post this disgusting picture and here it is :) horrible isnt it :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/wowscrnshot040211045148.jpg/

holy ****,thats nasty. question : why take a screenshot? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 UL

I'm thinking of moving here once I finish my leaving cert. Whats the irish population like at the moment?

UL wrote: »
    I'm thinking of moving here once I finish my leaving cert. Whats the irish population like at the moment?

Theres a good core group of us ( irish )about 15 in the guild that are online quiet alot. Some of the other irish members come and go freely and then we have non irish members that are essential to our raiding progression. Thats just a rough judgement of the numbers.

http://egb.guildzilla.com/ apply here mate.

New web site up, http://egb.wowstead.com/

We are still looking for some new energy to join the guild especially healers or hybred classes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

i was wondering if i could join the guild if i roll and alt of the server? i would love to play with some irish people! sounds like great craic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Omphin wrote: »
    New web site up, http://egb.wowstead.com/

We are still looking for some new energy to join the guild especially healers or hybred classes

Nice setup :D

I was looking into wowstead back last year and was just a bit skeptical on how the whole thing works with it being online hosting, but it looks and operates fantastic!

I'm using wordpress with a eqdkp portal on ours @ att-outland.com , not sure how the transition is going to go though through 4.2

darego wrote: »
    i was wondering if i could join the guild if i roll and alt of the server? i would love to play with some irish people! sounds like great craic :P

Your more than welcome to come join us, providing you are 20+ ( we try to keep a mature guild) let me know ur alts name and when u can be online

21 in october mate! is there any specific role the guild would benefit the most from? i can roll anything except a mage as i already main a mage on ravencrest

darego wrote: »
    21 in october mate! is there any specific role the guild would benefit the most from? i can roll anything except a mage as i already main a mage on ravencrest

if you up for it, a druid or paladin would be great ( prefered the most ) second to that a priest/shaman or DK. We really need more hybred classes for flexibility. But at the end of the day its up to u, what u want to play.:)

just made a character there mate, names Darego

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

This guild still very active? Was thinking of transfering over with a friend. Lvl 85 Warrior and my friend is an 85 Priest

Playboy wrote: »
    This guild still very active? Was thinking of transfering over with a friend. Lvl 85 Warrior and my friend is an 85 Priest

Yes, we are more active than ever b4. Drop by and "/who erin". if u have a low level char u can get an invite on that with no problems. Max level chars need to apply by the site, but chat to any officer and they might do an interview to speed things up

Guild Update:

Guild Level 25
    Progression 11/12

Looking for more irish players for social and raid advancement

Guild Update:

Guild Level 25
    Progression 11/12

Looking for more irish players for social and raid advancement

Nice work, is that normal modes through 4.1 content?

I'd defo recommend skipping heroics all together at that content level, with geared characters from 4.1 raids, Firelands might be a little challenging but worth the time and effort over 4.1 heroic modes.

Always nice to see an Irish guild progressing, espcially a 25man :)

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Nice work, is that normal modes through 4.1 content?

I'd defo recommend skipping heroics all together at that content level, with geared characters from 4.1 raids, Firelands might be a little challenging but worth the time and effort over 4.1 heroic modes.

Always nice to see an Irish guild progressing, espcially a 25man :)

ah we are only a 10 man guild. We just hit being a level 25 guild, so thats what i meant. I dont get to raid myself due to work, so im just the updater lacky/social player. Not sure if the guys will be skipping the heroic versions but the guild is getting more raid focused recently with a progression team being set up so they might decide to go straight to firelands. Hopefully i get to see some content if i ever get away from the misses or work :P

ah we are only a 10 man guild. We just hit being a level 25 guild, so thats what i meant. I dont get to raid myself due to work, so im just the updater lacky/social player. Not sure if the guys will be skipping the heroic versions but the guild is getting more raid focused recently with a progression team being set up so they might decide to go straight to firelands. Hopefully i get to see some content if i ever get away from the misses or work :P

Haha I know the feeling.

I got dropped from our raid group for Firelands as a much stronger Boomkin was recruited. I'm not too annoyed now bout it cause similar situation, I got a promotion in work that requires more focus and hours.

I levelled my wArlock to 85 and am gearing him relatively fast.

We have setup a second main run to tackle Firelands and old content, last night was a bit of a disaster but hopefully it will smooth out and we will have two groups 7/7 :D

Erin go Bragh:
    level 25 guild
    12/12 progression
    Moving to firelands and heroics

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Im going to sign up again for this trial.

Had 2 accounts previously but cant be arsed to go at them again or find the details.

Ill edit this post with my character name, currently downloading the game again.

Oh and some starter gold would be appreciated :)

Made a Blood Elf Priest called Castie.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

i dont think trial accounts can join guilds or receive mail

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Baneblade wrote: »
    i dont think trial accounts can join guilds or receive mail

Started it on one of my old ones instead. lvl 49 now and 850 gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

castie wrote: »
    Started it on one of my old ones instead. lvl 49 now and 850 gold :)
    They so should let you get interest on inactive accounts :p

come on ladies, we still looking for more of ye. preferably healers and tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Thinking of making a character on this server to give pve a go, mainly did pvp with my chars on auchindoun but getting bored of the grind for points looking for something different, can any class join or only certain ones? thinking of druid, paladin or even a shaman. yous are horde right?

• Advertisement

IgsTer wrote: »
    Thinking of making a character on this server to give pve a go, mainly did pvp with my chars on auchindoun but getting bored of the grind for points looking for something different, can any class join or only certain ones? thinking of druid, paladin or even a shaman. yous are horde right?

you can join with any class you want to. We are short on healers and tanks however for our second raid team, so if you would like to be very active i suggest making a character than can tank/dps/heal such as a druid or paladin a DK or shaman is also good. We have plenty of dps only classes so their raid spots get rotated

Advertisement