Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doomhammer [eu] Alliance/Horde - Irish Guild - EGB

Options
  • 21-10-2010 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Erin Go Bragh

IRISH EXODUS TO DOOMHAMMER EU: Erin Go Bragh are an Irish guild based on the Doomhammer [eu] realm on both Alliance and Horde factions (origionaly horde). We are calling out to all of Ireland's sons and daughters, come brothers, come sister, come together from all all realms to take up Erin's call, make Doomhammer our new promised land, our home away from home.

Too long have we been scattered amoung the EU realms, too long have we been forced to exist in Foreign lands, Foreign Guilds and fighting for Foreign causes speaking tongues not native to our own! - now we ask that for the Cataclysm expansion all our Irish kin come together for this one momentus event!

Make Doomhammer Ours!

If you are Irish or of Irish decent come speak to us, tell us what realm you are from, tell us who your main character is. If you are creating a new alt for Cataclysm why not bring it over to Doomhammer and join forces with us in a social, friendly guild on either faction consisting of experienced and friendly players you can relate to.

We would like to know what realm you are from, if you are bringing your main character to Doomhammer or creating a new alt and if that alt will be Worgen, Goblin or whatever.

Contact us today, on facebook or via our website [soon to be launched]. Even if you don't feel like leaving your current realm or guild - use this place as your home away from home... all are welcome. Alternativly, log onto Doomhammer [eu] and /join EGB. Our Vent server is also open to all! [details posted on facebook]

We are a social guild and many of our members been around since Vanilla WoW, we consist of both experienced and new players, young and old, raiders and PvP'rs, PartTimer's and the obscenely obsessed. Whatever your flavor, you'll find a home at EGB.

Started by Omphin, an experienced raider of Vanilla wow to introduce us noob friends to Vanilla WoW a few years back when we all worked in Kilkenny Cinema. Now, we've grown, and survived as an alt guild this last few years - and with Cata just around the corner, we want to change this from a social alt only guild to something better.

Give us a shout on facebook or in game, make Doomhammer Irish

Rock on
    Utnap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 utnapishtim

Find us on http://irishwar.no-ip.org for the minute

Our domain will be active soon (once i get a bit more time off work to finish the website :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

will u pay for me to move over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fredwardd

As I'm on doomhammer already this sounds good, do you have any peoples playing alliance side? couldn't see any just doin a search for guild

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

fredwardd wrote: »
    As I'm on doomhammer already this sounds good, do you have any peoples playing alliance side? couldn't see any just doin a search for guild

alliance side is Erín Go Bragh, with a fada over the i. im on my mage Gnomphin there so if u tell me your name its probably easier if i contact you since im on random times :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

An Irish guild sounds interesting. I mainly play on Emerald Dream and haven't come across many Irish players at all. I'll start an Undead on it today since I don't have an Undead already.

PS. I don't think there's a fada in Erin and definitely not over the i.

• Advertisement

seanabc wrote: »
    An Irish guild sounds interesting. I mainly play on Emerald Dream and haven't come across many Irish players at all. I'll start an Undead on it today since I don't have an Undead already.

PS. I don't think there's a fada in Erin and definitely not over the i.

i know theres no fada, however since we created alliance and horde guild with the same name i had to make a minor difference, thus the fada:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fredwardd

Omphin wrote: »
    alliance side is Erín Go Bragh, with a fada over the i. im on my mage Gnomphin there so if u tell me your name its probably easier if i contact you since im on random times :rolleyes:

Ah thats cool I might roll an alt or something for it my name is fredwardd in game also, tho im playing a char called abijah quite a lot at moment

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Thinking of switching over, I've got a few 80's on different servers atm, looking for an active ACTIVE guild for Cata.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

hey lads, ive been scouting around for pre-cata reroll projects over past few weeks and came across this, Looks good so i'll defo be making a toon on Doomhammer.

Also wanted to gauge interest for maybe a 5 man dungeon reroll team to break the monotomy of leveling another character through questing. Ideally we'd get a group up to 80 and semi-geared so we aren't gimped for 80-85 content. preferably reply here or drop me a pm if you're interested.

Also i'd prefer horde, but am open to persuasion if theres 4 others interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Thinking of switching over, I've got a few 80's on different servers atm, looking for an active ACTIVE guild for Cata.

dont do it dermo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Comedian

Really like the idea of an Irish server. All Swedes on Outland Horde side (well mostly)

1# Reply to BadBeat:
    I`m very interested in both moving there and leveling via a 5 man setup BadBeat.
    Do u plan on transfering a char with a bag full of looms to ease the lvling or are u going old skool? :) And ofc I`m talking Horde.
    I have leveled all tanking classes and even tried some shammy tanking (not recommended:) ) so id be happy to tank my way to 80/85.

2# Reply to Omph:
    I joined Doomhammer today on a lvl 1 alt and joined the egb chat channel, no one there was too chatty so i`ll try again later.
    Happy to hear more from someone in the know. 69 horde peeps in guild there at the moment and a lot less on the alliance side, so just need to know more about activity
    Cheers

We are looking to get the word out to more irish players if anyone can suggest how other than boards.ie and wow forums. http://irishwar.no-ip.org is our facebook group. Oh also just posted on mmo champion forums

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Hey Omph,

drop me a line cha's name is Darkh, on the alliance side just rolled him today.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Hey Omph,

drop me a line cha's name is Darkh, on the alliance side just rolled him today.

went looking for u today but since it was 12 hours after u posted, ill add u to friends list, add Gnomphin and Spelldevil to yours we will find each other eventually when both online

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

How many people are in the guild at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Omphin wrote: »
    went looking for u today but since it was 12 hours after u posted, ill add u to friends list, add Gnomphin and Spelldevil to yours we will find each other eventually when both online

Yeah sorry, i work during the day so won't be on until the evening times.

Kiith wrote: »
    How many people are in the guild at the moment?

At the moment about 15 irish with alts on ally and horde side. Due to our recent recruiting we have 50+ people willing to create alts on doomhammer, some will go ally, some horde. Best thing to do is watch this space and get in touch with me after expansion because alot of inactivity atm till cata

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Comedian

Up to 60 peeps now on Facebook :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 UberGeneration

I might start a new worgen hunter on 7th of december on doomhammer EU :D would be great to be in an irish guild !!

I might start a new worgen hunter on 7th of december on doomhammer EU :D would be great to be in an irish guild !!

it will be good to have more going to alliance side, hard to know the ratio of horde:ally in EGB till expansion week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

I might reroll to join you guys. not sure at the mo if ill even get cata but ill probably make an alt or two before my game time is out.

I might reroll to join you guys. not sure at the mo if ill even get cata but ill probably make an alt or two before my game time is out.

come along dude, should be some buzz everyone leveling together.

any one i should whisper?

any one i should whisper?

what side are you going? alliance or horde? either way you can /join egb to get into the open chat channel. Do a /who erin and im sure someone should be online. I'll personally be online at 2pm today

have a horde rogue lvl 5 and im playing a brand new lock atm on alliance

i can log to inv you on doomhammer ill log my ally/horde char in a few mins if u wanna jump on now mate

cool invite moreab ( alliance )

ok mate just logging on now onto another pc

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Could i get an invite as well? Horde: Ridire and will be making an alliance toon on Tuesday!

• Advertisement

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Could i get an invite as well? Horde: Ridire and will be making an alliance toon on Tuesday!

Sorry i wasnt online to respond to you earlier, i'll be online most of sat afternoon so hope to hear from you then, you can /who Erin go bragh and ask any guild member to invite you at the moment either

Advertisement