Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

is the demo PSN only? not on xbox live yet and I dont have psn plus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Won't be on xbox until after the 15th.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

krudler wrote: »

Nope, no word on Xbox getting a demo yet, dude... Which I'm personally very pissed off about.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Xbox got plenty of exclusivity over the years with games n dlc.
    Our turn now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can't get any of the stage fatalities to work, any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

ShaneU wrote: »
    Can't get any of the stage fatalities to work, any ideas?

Depending on the positioning of the character you using, for instance using milenna you have to be in a jumping distance from your opponent.
    if you go to your moves list and in the special moves list it tell you at the side what position to be at. like sub zero, scorpion sweep position and johnny cage is in a touch position so you have to be right up close, same is applied to stage Fatalities. Hope this helps :)

krudler wrote: »

Mortal Kombat Demo will be available to psn members only for a week then it be free for everyone after. for xbox it come out early april

Raiden Bio and gameplay aswell Sheeva announced

They better announce Kintaro and i hope shao kahn still thrash talks like he does in mk2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I thought I seen kintaro in one of the trailers. Always hated Sheeva

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I played the demo last night and it was better than I thought it would be. I liked the fact that it felt like I was playing MKII. I might be interested in buying this now when it comes out in April.

• Advertisement

This is the only good game coming out this year along with FIFA 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Lamposts wrote: »
    This is the only good game coming out this year along with FIFA 12.

*repeatedly headbutts desk*

*repeatedly headbutts desk*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Whens the demo out on Xbox live?

Played it at a friends yesterday and its really good. Have a feeling because of the ****ty dpad on the xbox this will be better on the playstation controller. :(

joe123 wrote: »
    Whens the demo out on Xbox live?

Played it at a friends yesterday and its really good. Have a feeling because of the ****ty dpad on the xbox this will be better on the playstation controller. :(

The D-pad really scred up the last MK game (well that, and the fact that the game was awful). I'm taking it for granted the thumbsticks can be used, yeah?

No demo for ages. :(

Demo is out today for PSN users who are too po to buy a subscription to PSN+. Anybody know what time the updates usually hit the network in Ireland?

Am so looking forward to this game. MK has been rubbish for years, but this looks like a return to the MK1, 2, and 3 glory days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Tomorrow for EU update I thinks, but should be out on the USA PSN later today if you have an account.

Still no owrd on an Xbox demo? I'd heard rumors that it would be today. Apparently said rumors were untrue :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Doesnt Xbox updates follow a "Tuesday = DLC, Wednesday = Arcade games, Thursday = GoD games and demos" routine, rather than all on one day?

• Advertisement

It will be out today for PSN po users in the EU. That's according to the official playstation blog as of 1pm GMT today.

If not I'm setting up a US PSN account. Have waited long enough to rip out a spine or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

its up :D getting it now

According the Gamestop here in Galway, the Irish release date for MK is May 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

21st of april is european release

Ah, nice one. Someone should really inform Gamestop of such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Downloading now......HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

deathrider wrote: »
    According the Gamestop here in Galway, the Irish release date for MK is May 1st.

Was just in the Gamestop here in Kilkenny and they have a sign up for MK pre-orders saying May 1st as well. Looks like I'll be going the Amazon or Games.co.uk route then.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Was just in the Gamestop here in Kilkenny and they have a sign up for MK pre-orders saying May 1st as well. Looks like I'll be going the Amazon or Games.co.uk route then.
    Gamestop always say stuff like that, they'll have it out on the release date. one my mates works there and said they probably just made a mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Gamestop always say stuff like that, they'll have it out on the release date. one my mates works there and said they probably just made a mistake

Thanks Ray. I might still get it from Amazon or Games because I want to get the Kollector's Edition.

• Advertisement

With the statue, they're not taking orders on it but I've my deposit down with the understanding it will be the kollectors edition

Advertisement