Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you have to watch this guys videos

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

meglome wrote: »
    What's the CT?

His picture of Leinster house isn't Leinster house at all. The number of super rich and tax exiles do not look like the numbers I've seen before so I suspect they are very inflated. Also maybe someone should point out a few things to him... that 20% of the people pay 70% of the tax, i.e. not the poor people. That a nurse and a guard with a few years experience are the rich in this country with earnings in the 100k range. That the majority of people in this country can be considered elites.

Two entrances to Leinster House, one on Merrion square and one on Kildare Street, the one he has shown is the department of Taoiseach at Merrion Square, haven't fully watched not unless he has put one of somewhere else......

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

This thread is becoming a little boring. Any fresh vids to post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

loctite wrote: »
    Two entrances to Leinster House, one on Merrion square and one on Kildare Street, the one he has shown is the department of Taoiseach at Merrion Square, haven't fully watched not unless he has put one of somewhere else......

This isn't the main issue I have with what he says. But he uses a picture of Government Buildings/Dept of the Taoiseach and says it's Leinster house. These two buildings were built 150 years apart and the Government buildings has nothing to do with the Duke of Leinster whatsoever. Yes of course they are near one another but he's still a making point showing a completely different building. He then defends the fact and admits he knew it was a different building. Doesn't say much for his truthfulness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

oh yes I believe every word he says too :rolleyes:

No, he has the right way of communicating, I know a few people like him so take half of it with a pinch of salt. But he has some good idea's.

So you don't believe every word he says but still think he has the right way of communicating fair enough.

He hasn't got any ideas, that's the thing, it's standard class struggle bollox that's 150 years old at this stage.

Why wouldn't our supposedly Christian (non-masonic:rolleyes:) leaders build an obelisk to a pagan god?

hmmm.....Answers in the question btw.

Michael Collins is a pagan god now?

I love this forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

studiorat wrote: »
    Michael Collins is a pagan god now?

He's a god compared to Dev!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I love this forum...

I love it too.

Last year I logged into this forum the main topic was swine flu . I log in a year later and the same amadans with their facts and figures (Who were BTW completly wrong about swine flu) still forcing their viewpoint at people.

I think JByeats flawed as his argument may be ( and he does make mistakes) is putting himself out there making himself accountable for his views ,his videos are out there ,everybody knows what he looks like. He could be potentially endangering himself in his actions which is a hell of a lot more than you keyboard pussies are doing .

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

What does he say?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

What does he say?

Two minutes into a 8 minute speech and he wants a election and to crush "these people"

What he wants is a script editor.

• Advertisement

BumbleB wrote: »
    He could be potentially endangering himself in his actions which is a hell of a lot more than you keyboard pussies are doing .

That's a load of bollocks, endangering himself from who? Some other internet loon? I tackled that pr1ck via email about his threats to me. He came back with a load of hard man bullsh1t about growing up in West Belfast. Great, just what we need another West Belfast inbred telling people how they should live their lives. Have we not had enough of them already?

Any anyone who actually thinks his name is JB yeats needs to pay more attention in school.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »
    Two minutes into a 8 minute speech and he wants a election and to crush "these people"

What he wants is a script editor.

I look forward to your video.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

That's a load of bollocks, endangering himself from who? Some other internet loon? I tackled that pr1ck via email about his threats to me. He came back with a load of hard man bullsh1t about growing up in West Belfast. Great, just what we need another West Belfast inbred telling people how they should live their lives. Have we not had enough of them already?

Any anyone who actually thinks his name is JB yeats needs to pay more attention in school.

Why are you so threatened by him?

You brought the fight to him, you've insulted him from your first post, you even take exception to him being from the North ( and still make reference to it).

You should be careful. This isn't a CT, you could probably be done for libel.

then you start hassling him by email. What do you expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Lads I am on the verge of closing this thread

There has been very little if any discussion of the content of these videos in the last few pages and not much that relates to CT

Unless anyone can come up with a good reason not to I will close it later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

I look forward to your video.

Why? As I mentioned previously video blogs are nothing more than one sided rants that don't allow discussion to progress forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Close the thread please !!!
    Pack of children can't even talk without attacking one another.
    The usual suspects win again, good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

digme wrote: »
    Close the thread please !!!
    Pack of children can't even talk without attacking one another.
    The usual suspects win again, good job.
    Oh the irony.

Seriously:

Discuss video = Yes
    Insult each other and video author = No

It's not rocket science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

humanji wrote: »
    Oh the irony.

Seriously:

Discuss video = Yes
    Insult each other and video author = No

It's not rocket science.
    I opened the thread and i see no reason why it should remain open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

You mean not everyone on the internet goes by their actual name? :eek:

I think the real irony is the depth of support he has on the thread here possibly does indicate the certain level of puerility on boards.ie that apparently he's been talking about. Some of the posts on this thread certainly indicates that people are willing to un-questioningly buy into the cliches that JBYeats spews forth whether they are factually correct or not.

There's no evidence of this - he is a commentator who many enjoy listening to and yes, in many cases, agree with. You seem hell-bent on tarring anyone who likes JB's posts as unquestioning fools.

• Advertisement

This isn't the main issue I have with what he says. But he uses a picture of Government Buildings/Dept of the Taoiseach and says it's Leinster house. These two buildings were built 150 years apart and the Government buildings has nothing to do with the Duke of Leinster whatsoever. Yes of course they are near one another but he's still a making point showing a completely different building. He then defends the fact and admits he knew it was a different building. Doesn't say much for his truthfulness.

Dear jeebus are you still harping on about this? Hardly a lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked by OP request .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement