Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

"And here, out of the mists of history, the legendary Esquilax. A horse with the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit."

http://i.imgur.com/BNvwD.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Homer: Lisa too?
    Sideshow Bob: Especially Lisa. But, especially Bart.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 alkymalky

talla10 wrote: »
    Kent Brockman; Ladies & Gentlemen what we have seen speaks for itself. The space shuttle has been overrun, conquered if you will, by a master race of giant ants. At this vantage point it's unclear wether they will destroy the earth or merely enslave humanity to toil in their underground mazes but one thing is certain; the ants will soon be here.

And I for one welcome our new insect overlords & remind them that as a prominent celebrity I can be useful in rounding up the masses in assiociation with KBBL broadcasting!

Sugar caves, its round them up to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    Kent Brockman: The spacecraft has apparently been taken over "conquered" if you will by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain. There is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here.

And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

Dr Foster: Will you please tell your son to calm down.
    Ned's Dad: We can't do it man! Thats discipline. Thats like tellin Gene Krupa to not go boom boom boom ba ba ba boom boom boom ba ba ba boom boom ba bo do tss
    Dr Foster: Uh huh
    Ned's Dad: We don't believe in rules, man. We gave them up when we started livin like freaky beatnicks!
    Dr Foster: You don't believe in rules yet you want to contol Ned's anger?
    Nrd's Mam: Yeah, you gotta help us Doc. We've tried nothin, and we're all outta ideas!

"WHEE, I'M DICK TRACY! BANG! TAKE THAT PRUNEFACE! NOW I'M PRUNEFACE! TAKE THAT DICK TRACY! NOW I'M PRUNE TRACY! TAKE THAT DICK-"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Kent Brockman: News just in, a large bear like creature, most likely a bear has been spotted walking through the streets of Evergreen Terrace. The bear is presumed to have wondered down from the mountains possibly in search of food or employment.

Homer: Let the bears pay the bear tax, I pay the Homer tax.
    Lisa: That's home owner tax.

"Sign's floatin' away, Chief."

Frank Grimes, or "Grimey" as he liked to be called...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

After Otto loses his job and apartment, Bart invites him to move in with his family.

Marge: Otto, can't you move back in with your parents?
    Otto: Huh, me and the Admiral don't get along.

New Neighbour: I actually had some doubts about moving to Springfield, especially after that TIME cover story, "America's Worst City"
    Marge: You could see our house in that photo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Kent Brockman: News just in, a large bear like creature, most likely a bear has been spotted walking through the streets of Evergreen Terrace. The bear is presumed to have wondered down from the mountains possibly in search of food .

Homer: Ha bad news for the ... Impsons family

Frank Grimes, or "Grimey" as he liked to be called...
    "*SNORE* CHANGE THE CHANNEL, MARGE!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Bart: Hey, guys. Just so you don't hear any wild rumours; I'm being indicted for fraud in Australia.
    Homer: Pfft, that's no reason to block the TV!

Evan Conhover: Well, it's too late to merely pay back the money. So, as a sign of good faith to our Australian 'friends', we'd like to imprison Bart for 5 years.
    Homer: That's tough, but fair. Boy, go with the man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Would love to see some stats of the year the quotes first aired. I'd imagine heavily weighted 92-97, very sparse thereafter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Hey, hey, kids! It's storytime!!! I'm gonna tell you the story of Krusty's expensive new suit...... his sexual harassment suit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Bart: Look at all this great stuff, Lis! Cool...personalized plates! "Barclay"..."Barry"..."Bert"... "Bort"? Aw, come on. "Bort"?
    Child: Mommy, mommy! Buy me a license plate.
    Mother: No. Come along, Bort.
    Man: Are you talking to me?
    Mother: No, my son is also named Bort.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

Bart: Look at all this great stuff, Lis! Cool...personalized plates! "Barclay"..."Barry"..."Bert"... "Bort"? Aw, come on. "Bort"?

aul chissel and a lump hammer do the trick, support your local hardware instead of some quack.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,261 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

"Kissing you would be like kissing some devine ashtray...."
    Sideshow Bob to Selma (or Patty)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

The bee bit my bottom! Now my bottom's big!

We need more "Bort" license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of "Bort" license plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Hockney

10AM on a weekday, Barney's walking down the road sober in a three piece suit, and meets Milhouse and Bart:

Barney: Morning boys, can't stop to chat, time is money.... (walks straight into Moe's)
    Homer: Mornin' Barney!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

"Seymour, do you want me to tell you when it's 4:30?" "No mother."

Lisa: But she's better than me at everything that makes me special!
    Marge: Oh, believe me honey, she's more scared of you than you are of her
    Lisa: You're thinking of bears, Mom

"Wiggety wiggety word up. Rock on, party."

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2ohd3paSa1qc073co1_r1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

From Homerpalooza;

Marge (reading a letter from the school): Dear parents, due to yesterday's unscheduled field trip to the auto wrecking yard, the school bus will be out of commission for two weeks. By reading this letter out loud, you have waived any legal responsibility on our part in perpetuity throughout the universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

This deserves another go, fcuk you Romney :pac:

Another fave of mine

Principal Skinner: Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ned: Hey,I know you. You're the man who reads to sick kids down at the hospital.

Moe: (grabs Ned by the collar) If this ever gets out, the next words outta your mouth are gonna be muffled by your own butt.

Advertisement