Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Any of you fellow Boardsies who post in this forum often still have yet to get tickets and want to go let me know. Honestly to all you low count poster or New regs I want to look after regular Boardsies first as one helped me out during the week and I want to pass on the kindness first.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Any of you fellow Boardsies who post in this forum often still have yet to get tickets and want to go let me know. Honestly to all you low count poster or New regs I want to look after regular Boardsies first as one helped me out during the week and I want to pass on the kindness first.

How low is low count ? ;)

SAINTRON wrote: »
    How low is low count ? ;)

PM sent dude. Any other Boardsies send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I don't regularly post in here lately. Just read but I'm in the fantasy leagues the past few years. Thought I had a code that would work but turned out a mate used all tickets available of it. So if anyone has one with 2 left I'd appreciate a PM. I've stuck it up as my status on Facebook as a few friends are rugby heads. So if I come across any through that they'll go to people here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Is there pre sale tickets left TO? I can't get onto a page on ticketmaster where there is.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Is there pre sale tickets left TO? I can't get onto a page on ticketmaster where there is.

Yup you sure you are clicking the full link? Its happened me a couple of times where the link wont work properly.

Edit: the other link is gone by the looks of it. The extra tickets I have are from the codes used through a different link.

Yup you sure you are clicking the full link? Its happened me a couple of times where the link wont work properly.

Could you give me the link again? I'm currently looking at this page: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004788A7926400?artistid=1672929&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=102

Can you look at the where the tickets are before needing a code?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Could you give me the link again? I'm currently looking at this page: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004788A7926400?artistid=1672929&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=102

Can you look at the where the tickets are before needing a code?

Don't know if you saw my edit and I don't think so you need the code for them to see what seats are available:

€35 tickets in the upper middle blocks
    €45 tickets behind either goal
    €90 tickets in the corner club seats

Could you send me a PM TO with the details. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Got a code off a friend on Facebook today... But I'm guessing with ticketmaster link gone they're sold out? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

wasnt going to get into the rush for the tickets yet, but seems I may have to. and spare codes available would be greatly appreciated. and thats if the ticketmaster are still selling them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

How many tickets are going to be going on general sale... wouldn't mind getting my hands on a ticket now but when all else fails I'll be f5ing the **** out of Ticketmaster site on whatever day I March general ticket sales start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ruthandreichuk

If anyone has a code they are not using, I would really appreciate it. I need 4 tickets and don't have a code at the moment. Please PM me. Many thanks, Ruth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 lawkid

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for two tickets as an xmas present, would be great, if anyone has any ideas on how to get a hold of them I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

lawkid wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking for two tickets as an xmas present, would be great, if anyone has any ideas on how to get a hold of them I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Just so you know, if you do get a code, you wont be actually able to physically give the tickets as a present as they won't be sent out until the end of the summer at the very earliest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 lawkid

Just so you know, if you do get a code, you wont be actually able to physically give the tickets as a present as they won't be sent out until the end of the summer at the very earliest.

Ya thanks I know that alright, I'd just print off the confirmation code or something as proof. I got tickets to man u v chelsea in old trafford for his birthday so I did that at the time. This would be deadly though and would love to go myself too! if I dont get them for xmas I will definitely be trying in March!!

No more codes from me folks helped out 5-6 Boardsies already. Only had a couple of codes. Hope the rest of you get the tickets you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Wasn't online these weekend but posting to say I got sorted with tickets. Mate had a code. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

I have a code thats good for 2 tickets. PM for details, regular contributors to the forum get first preference

Big thanks to tallaghtoutlaws for being a legend helping me out with tickets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Torlac

deisedude wrote: »
    I have a code thats good for 2 tickets. PM for details, regular contributors to the forum get first preference

Big thanks to tallaghtoutlaws for being a legend helping me out with tickets! :D
    Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Is the presale not finished now? The lad who got banned gave me a code but it didn't work and I assumed the presale was finished.

Is the presale not finished now? The lad who got banned gave me a code but it didn't work and I assumed the presale was finished.

My mate booked his an hour or 2 ago so don't think so unless it closed in the meantime

In any case I have no more codes for ye guys. Have got pm's from boardsies already about them

My mate booked his an hour or 2 ago so don't think so unless it closed in the meantime

In any case I have no more codes for ye guys. Have got pm's from boardsies already about them

Where are you entering the code? I have a valid code I got from a mate but the ticketmaster site isn't letting me get the tickets?

Where are you entering the code? I have a valid code I got from a mate but the ticketmaster site isn't letting me get the tickets?

On the left hand side of the page halway down it says enter offer code/password

On the left hand side of the page halway down it says enter offer code/password

Sorry I must be blind, can't see it. Am I missing something? :confused:

Untitled12.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Raoul wrote: »
    Sorry but that event no longer exists in our databases

:o

Both Pre-sales are over so neither link will work. They must have reached their quota long before the closing date.

My bad you have a different link. The one Raoul has is correct

Edit: Must be over

• Advertisement

Both Pre-sales are over so neither link will work. They must have reached their quota long before the closing date.

My bad you have a different link. The one Raoul has is correct

Edit: Must be over

Fair enough, I'll wait 'til March :)

Advertisement