Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

adrian522 wrote: »

Anyone I have given codes to this link works.

EDIT: For anyone taking the link I find the odd time when you click it for some reason it doesn't do the whole link. Or a couple of times sending it in a PM for some reason the PM wrecks the link. Rather than click the hotlink, "quote" someones post and just grab the link as text rather than the html version.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

adrian522 wrote: »

Link worked perfect thanks!!

Site said my code entitled me to 6 tickets so I may have 2 tickets left... I'll know in about an hour or so. I'll give it to a person here seen as I was helped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Torlac

PM Sent

Thanks lad

With the hunt for tickets on and members helping out others with codes, i was wondering are people interested in meeting up before the game, a kind of Boards tailgate.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Ok, so its one less then expected but I have a code good for one ticket if any one is interested? I'm not sure if ^ Torlac was PM'ing me as I never received one but if he was meant to he has first choice otherwise its open to someone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IrishStuckinBC

I know there is only a slim chance, but if anyone has a code available for two tickets I'd certainly appreciate it. Two fans in North America travelling over for the game.

Thanks

Ok, so its one less then expected but I have a code good for one ticket if any one is interested? I'm not sure if ^ Torlac was PM'ing me as I never received one but if he was meant to he has first choice otherwise its open to someone :D

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Hi Chaps,

I need a code for 2 tickets please if anyone has one. Many thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Folks I have 2 left if anyone is still in need

IrishStuckinBC, the ticketmaster presale link says they wont post to the US so unless you can get an adress here to send to I think you may have to wait until general sale :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 lawkid

I have a code if anyone still needs tickets, got my two because of someone of boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thanks to ryaner and tallaght, i have gotten tickets for me and my friends. I have a code that is good for two. Pmme for details!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Tallaght, we got our three. Legend, thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 lawkid

The codes I had are gone, hope everyone gets sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

deisedude wrote: »
    I have a code thats good for 2 tickets. PM for details, regular contributors to the forum get first preference

Big thanks to tallaghtoutlaws for being a legend helping me out with tickets! :D

Thanks for the code deisedude! just picked up 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Thanks to squrm and lawkid for their codes.

There will be 8 happy Notre Dame fans in California later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 irishp13

Hello everyone. I am a lifelong ND fan traveling to Dublin for this game, along with 11 friends and family members. If anyone has a code to spare, I would sincerely appreciate receiving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭muppet_man

Thanks to Raoul for giving me codes, can now stop stressing over tickets and look forward to the game.
    Best of luck to others looking for tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

muppet_man wrote: »
    Thanks to Raoul for giving me codes, can now stop stressing over tickets and look forward to the game.
    Best of luck to others looking for tickets.

Anyone know anything more about the high school games on the Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Anyone know anything more about the high school games on the Friday?

here ye are: http://www.gift2012.com/

College Game:
    John Carroll vs. St. Norbert

High School Games:
    ND Prep. vs. Father Judge
    ND HS vs. Hamilton
    Jesuit College Prep. vs. Loyola
    Kent School vs. UK U19 All-Stars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

here ye are: http://www.gift2012.com/

College Game:
    John Carroll vs. St. Norbert

High School Games:
    ND Prep. vs. Father Judge
    ND HS vs. Hamilton
    Jesuit College Prep. vs. Loyola
    Kent School vs. UK U19 All-Stars

Where are these being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Where are these being played?

from what i can tell, RDS, Tallaght Stadium and ALSAA but thats just by going by what stadia they have photos of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Anyone I have given codes to this link works.

EDIT: For anyone taking the link I find the odd time when you click it for some reason it doesn't do the whole link. Or a couple of times sending it in a PM for some reason the PM wrecks the link. Rather than click the hotlink, "quote" someones post and just grab the link as text rather than the html version.

Link worked fine just now thanks. If anyone has a code for 4 tickets please PM, would really appreciate it and be more than happy to make a donation to charity of senders choice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 irishp13

Many thanks to TITAN #1 for two codes. See you in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

M three wrote: »
    Link worked fine just now thanks. If anyone has a code for 4 tickets please PM, would really appreciate it and be more than happy to make a donation to charity of senders choice :)

Many thanks to TITAN #1 for use of a code, much appreciated. Donation being made to Simon community if thats ok.
    See you all in Dublin!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

If any of our new found American friends are interested, keep any eye on this thread come game week. We'll be arranging a forum get together and the more the merrier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭USNA1991

If any of our new found American friends are interested, keep any eye on this thread come game week. We'll be arranging a forum get together and the more the merrier :)

We're booked at the Fleet St. hotel in Temple Bar (stumbling distance to the pubs was the key feature) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ChrisHalford

Hi Guys

any chance that anyone has a spare code for a couple of tickets. I'm a big Notre Dame fan and have been across to the States a couple of times to see them play so would love to get hold of some tickets for the Dublin game. Would really appreciate any help that someone can give

many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Sorry for being so late to the party. If anyone has codes for 2 (or better 4) seats i would really appreaciate it

Thanks

MT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Will there be many tickets left on general sale?

Advertisement