Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Picked up 2 tickets in Block 127 (thank you very much to me-skywalker). Might move them on if I can more central tickets closer to the time, but happy to have at least guaranteed some sort of attendance. Looking forward to it now, let's set in motion a giant AF beers the morning of the game now :)

Hey, I am being asked to buy tickets for an American friend of mine who is coming over. I just want to know;

1) when do tickets go on general sale?
    2) will the tickets be selling fast?

I dont really know anything about college football and the level of support but any advice would be great, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cam and Chino

McG wrote: »
    PRE2ZXK82

I bought 2 with the above code, should be good for 4 more. First come, first served, let us know if you use it.
    Used it . Worked fine! Thx a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

After a facebook appeal I ended up with 2 voucher codes. I've fully used one so have another unused code if anyone wants it. I don't know who's still looking so the first to PM me shall receive.

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know in your PM how many tickets you'll be taking so I'll know if I pass it on more than once...

EDIT: all tickets are gone now - sorry if you missed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Picked up 2 tickets in Block 127 (thank you very much to me-skywalker). Might move them on if I can more central tickets closer to the time, but happy to have at least guaranteed some sort of attendance. Looking forward to it now, let's set in motion a giant AF beers the morning of the game now :)

Block 127 you say must avoid that block so :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

After a facebook appeal I ended up with 2 voucher codes. I've fully used one so have another unused code if anyone wants it. I don't know who's still looking so the first to PM me shall receive.

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know in your PM how many tickets you'll be taking so I'll know if I pass it on more than once...

Thanks for this, got 2 in block 524, fairly central in the upper tier, €35 eur each.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

On a side note I must say I was very impressed with the ticket master process (Once I got a code!).

I really liked the usability of the interface and how you could pick the tickets and see where your FB friends are sitting etc...

Nifty.

As for the game, can't bloody wait now, I genuinely support ND, watch their games every week, follow their news all week and check out their vids on youtube all the time. I can't f*cking wait for this. Sad part is they're prob gonna be poor enough with the running backs they have coming back next year but at least Te'o is giving up a predicted 1st round draft pick to come back for his senior season and Hendrix looks like Tim Tebow II except with a gun of an arm. In any case, it's gonna be an epic occasion. Delighted to be heading with the lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Getoffmytrain

Does anyone else have a code for this?
    Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

If anyone can give me a code I'll make a donation of €50 to the Saint Vincent De Paul as a thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Shades799 wrote: »
    On a side note I must say I was very impressed with the ticket master process (Once I got a code!).

I really liked the usability of the interface and how you could pick the tickets and see where your FB friends are sitting etc...

Nifty.

I thought it was a pain! Great in theory, but every time by the time I got through the CAPTCHA one or more of my tickets were gone and I had to go back and choose all over again. Took me about 8 attempts to get through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

I thought it was a pain! Great in theory, but every time by the time I got through the CAPTCHA one or more of my tickets were gone and I had to go back and choose all over again. Took me about 8 attempts to get through!

Jesus I didn't have that, mine was very slick thankfully.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I do like theway you can pick your seats rather than letting Ticketmaster decide what's the "best available"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Any codes going spare would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Great to see some lads got sorted.
    Long queue but looking for 2-3 tickets be very grateful.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭USNA1991

Im still looking for a code for 2 tickets if anyone has a spare

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I will add my name to queue. Totally forgot about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

have code
    pm for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

As a matter of interest, what qualified people to get sent codes? Did they have to express interest or something? Friend of mine texted me wondering did I get one, but I didn't and neither did he (thankfully I've been sorted since).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

conno16 wrote: »
    have code
    pm for details

PM Sent, Fingers crossed !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

As a matter of interest, what qualified people to get sent codes? Did they have to express interest or something? Friend of mine texted me wondering did I get one, but I didn't and neither did he (thankfully I've been sorted since).

I think you had to sign up to ticketmaster news letter and have to ticket a section not sure exactly what but you receive the offer if you ticked the box.

• Advertisement

Think Conno is making people sweat for that code. He logged off pretty soon after posting. ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Raoul wrote: »
    Think Conno is making people sweat for that code. He logged off pretty soon after posting. ha

Don't get your hopes up, I would be very surprised if Conno has a presale code...

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up, I would be very surprised if Conno has a promo code...

He is a troll ignore him,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭decies

I see people from paddy patriots and lets bet on here, as of i. Surely one of your kind gentleman can help :D:pac::pac:

adrian522 wrote: »
    He is a troll ignore him,

Why do you say that? He has 2000 and something posts. :confused:, surely that counts for something.

Raoul wrote: »
    Why do you say that? He has 2000 and something posts. :confused:, surely that counts for something.

Check out his recent posts on the AF forum. He was trying to sell a code yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭decies

Well am sure plenty tickets in march, if i get them grand if not sure we can go to the nfl game in dublin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cj1979

Hi All,

If anyone has a code they won't be using, please email me at ceejie@gmail.com. I am dying to get tickets to this game!

Thank you!
    Carrie

I already got one of WithCheesePlease which I am very grateful for, they are for some american guys I know in Chicago and anytime im over there they look after me very well so looking to return the favour, I just need a code for 1 ticket if anybody has one, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

decies wrote: »
    I see people from paddy patriots and lets bet on here, as of i. Surely one of your kind gentleman can help :D:pac::pac:

Help in what way? We are all in the same boat. Even if this was a NFL game I couldn't help myself nevermind anyone else. But as this is a NCAA game 100% nothing the Paddy Patriots can do in this instance. Sure i got my ticket code off one of the lads earlier on this thread. Even those in the IAFL didn't get a look in with these codes. It was random at best.

Advertisement