Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

I picked up a code lads, 6 of us on the way section 107, best of luck to anyone else hoping to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Thanks for the price info lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Just to let you know one of my mates got a code and used it. He tried using it again and with a different account for one of the other lads and it told him the code had already been used. Now I didn't see this with my own eyes but it suggests that they have sent out a few thousand random codes that can only be used once.

Just to let you know one of my mates got a code and used it. He tried using it again and with a different account for one of the other lads and it told him the code had already been used. Now I didn't see this with my own eyes but it suggests that they have sent out a few thousand random codes that can only be used once.

That is definitely true, it tells you how many tickets are available for this code so don't share it unless you don't want it. I used all my six unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Balou1234

I would be really grateful also if anyone has a presale code that they are not using.
    :D
    It's a Christmas present for my other half...originally from the states...huge football fan. Follows college football and the NFL.

Because it's only on sale to the general public at like midnight on 23/12 it's cutting it a bit fine for me to get another present if it's sold out! :(

• Advertisement

Balou1234 wrote: »

Because it's only on sale to the general public at like midnight on 23/12 it's cutting it a bit fine for me to get another present if it's sold out! :(

General Public wont get a shot at buying them until the new year. The pre-sale ends on the 23rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

just managed to pick up 4 nose bleeds, about 40 each so not too bad. All the 45 seats were in the corners or behind the goal which i've watched games for before and not enjoyed it as much as the sideline...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Balou1234

General Public wont get a shot at buying them until the new year. The pre-sale ends on the 23rd.

Well now I'm even more desperate!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

I'm hoping to pick up two before all the reasonably priced tickets are gone! If anyone has 2 left on their promo code I'd be more than greatful.

Also, has anyone a definitive answer for when they'll be on sale to the general public?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

You purchased 2 tickets to:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    The Emerald Isle Classic 2012 - Notre Dame V Navy
    Aviva Stadium, Dublin,
    Sat 1 Sep 2012, 14:00

Order for:
    Seat location: section BLK107, row Q, seats 14-13
    Total Charge: €109.90

One of my mates in work colleague had the password and no interest in going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

@A2LUE42 Thanks a million for the code, much appreciated. Passed on the balance to another boards user... Thanks again, you've made six people very happy today!!

Using that code tonight and Benny Cake and A2LUE42 You guys made 6 UCD American Football lads very happy chaps. Most appreciated.

Hey Folks,

I have a passcode that has six available tickets on it. If anyone wants it hit me a PM, I'd prefer to give them two at a time to spread the love but just let me know anyway.

I hope the Mods don't mind but if you do get a ticket off me I'd appreciate it if you gave a donation of your choice to Focus Ireland. Not compulsory and I won't ask you if have but it might be a nice touch this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Shades799 wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

I have a passcode that has six available tickets on it. If anyone wants it hit me a PM, I'd prefer to give them two at a time to spread the love but just let me know anyway.

I hope the Mods don't mind but if you do get a ticket off me I'd appreciate it if you gave a donation of your choice to Focus Ireland. Not compulsory and I won't ask you if have but it might be a nice touch this time of year.

Pm sent your way.. hopefully i was quick enough!

Fair play passing on the codes!

Using that code tonight and Benny Cake and A2LUE42 You guys made 6 UCD American Football lads very happy chaps. Most appreciated.

No worries TallaghtO, I take it it worked ok?

Benny Cake wrote: »
    No worries TallaghtO, I take it it worked ok?

It did cheers I was clicking it off my phone and it wasn't recognising the full link :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭decies

Am looking to get two tickets lads for myself and my julie .Anybody want to help me out.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So have all the best tickets not gone on sale yet? Might just wait for the general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Whens the general sale and are there any good seats on the presale?
    Btw if anybody has a password they arent using then hit me up cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Go on then, I'll throw my hat into the pre-sale code ring.

Will take all offers. Looking for 2 tickets ideally

• Advertisement

2 tickets each gone to neilthefunkeone, Balou1234 and Walter Sobchak III.

Sorry to anyone else who PM'd me, best of luck picking up a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hoping to pick up four tickets for my bro and two mates.

A presale code would be much appricated.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cam and Chino

Hi, like everybody, im searching a code to order 2 tickets. I Will appreciate if anybody who doesnt need a code anymore let me try to use his code to order.
    Thx from France :)

SantryRed wrote: »
    So have all the best tickets not gone on sale yet? Might just wait for the general sale.

My guess would be that the best tickets will go to the states. The Americans traveling will be coming on packages and will take the more expensive seats..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Wonder what the stats of newly register users today will be. Great to see the 1 post under alot of people's names might get some more fans and diverse opinions.

Wonder what the stats of newly register users today will be. Great to see the 1 post under alot of people's names might get some more fans and diverse opinions.

Doubt it. Usually going to be just one hit wonders coming in looking for tickets. Like with the London games originally started there was loads of low count posters coming in about codes and what not. Hopefully though we do get more posters out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,982 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Shades799 wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

That's absolutely fine.

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 belette

I am French fans of ND.
    I am looking for 4 tickets. If anyone can help me.
    Should I negotiate.
    My email: elitefoot@elitefoot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

PRE2ZXK82

I bought 2 with the above code, should be good for 4 more. First come, first served, let us know if you use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭muppet_man

Advertisement