Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mods!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

yekahs wrote: »
    Hi Demonspawn,

Sorry to hear you didn't like the decision to make me a mod. But its really irrelevant what side of the spectrum you come from when it comes to being a mod. All you have to have is an ability to enforce the charter, regardless of who is breaking the rules.

I feel that I am objective in this regard. If you could see my reported post history, you would see that I have reported far far more posts from sceptics than proponents of CTs.

Also, you say I am not open to any CTs. This is simply not true. I have started threads which I put forward CTs. I have changed my viewpoints on a number of issues since I began posting here.

As for the freemason thing. I have been completely upfront about everything there. I have let the members of this forum know of my intentions before my family!!

You are entitled to your opinion, but all I can do is say, that I will aim to be completely objective in any mod decision I have to make, and I look forward to continuing to post on this forum and explore all the CTs I am interested in.

Congrats on your new position Yekahs. A wannabe freemason CT Moderator:D:D:D this should be interesting:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

bluewolf wrote: »
    What has that got to do with anything?
    Seriously, should we drag up your posts about mental breakdowns?
    Or were they part of the undercover disguise? :eek:
    Are you vetting yekah's application for freemasonry? That why you're so concerned about him being an atheist?

Misdirection and character assassination. Oldest tricks in the book. Keep em rolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Soveriegn wrote: »
    Yekahs's Discussions

Well you have found something now :pac:

Please don't drag things from other forums in here

Now I get it!
    You're in the freemasons and you don't want an atheist to join!

I mean if you weren't, you'd be happy he's an atheist because then he couldn't be a member of the freemasons.
    So you must be one.

Misdirection attempting to place suspicion on me to divert it from yekahs. Try harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

demonspawn wrote: »
    Misdirection and character assassination. Oldest tricks in the book. Keep em rolling.

Do you honestly not see the irony here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Keep it rolling.

See! I told you - it's the Rotarians! Demonspawn is one of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

How did mods get picked? Should have been applications or votes or something, that way no one could complain....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Misdirection attempting to place suspicion on me to divert it from yekahs. Try harder.

Misdirection denying everything :eek:

Hey everyone, demonspawn is a freemason. That's why he's obsessing over yekahs and using misdirection and character assassination.

edit: though I see he's not even denying it :eek:

Please don't drag things from other forums in here

Why not? When a new moderator's objectivity and integrity is called into question, we have a right to provide evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Zombienosh wrote: »
    How did mods get picked? Should have been applications or votes or something, that way no one could complain....

lol.. :o

That hasn't exactly been the case in the past

• Advertisement

Misdirection denying everything :eek:

Hey everyone, demonspawn is a freemason. That's why he's obsessing over yekahs and using misdirection and character assassination.

Yehaks is a new moderator, placed into a position of power on 9/11 (3x3/11). That in itself is a Freemason ritual.

lol.. :o

That hasn't exactly been the case in the past

True, well at least they could have prepared the arguments better

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Yehaks is a new moderator, placed in a position of power on 9/11. That in itself is a Freemason ritual.

Misdirection and character assassination. And not even denying it

Get over it, we're on to you now demonspawn
    If that IS your real name!!

ps today's date is 11/9

Why not? When a new moderator's objectivity and integrity is called into question, we have a right to provide evidence.

More character assassination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

You have a feedback thread about this already, why not just keep it to there

Misdirection and character assassination. And not even denying it

Get over it, we're on to you now demonspawn
    If that IS your real name!!

ps today's date is 11/9

Keep going, your true colors are shining through.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

These guys picked them

MrStuffins wrote: »

FYP

True, well at least they could have prepared the arguments better

What arguments?

Being a mod doesn't require an ounce of interest or involvment in the subject matter - it's a housekeeping role and doesn't change from forum to forum.
    Shape-shifting lizard or James Randi as mod - it's still the same housekeeping.

Keep going, your true colors are shining through.

So are yours, mr undercover freemason who seems to know a lot about their rituals and who they will or wont let in

Notice all the new posters we've never even seen before quickly coming to the aid of a struggling brother. Pretty interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Notice all the new posters we've never even seen before quickly coming to the aid of a struggling brother. Pretty interesting.

Do you think this is because we're part of the conspiracy?

Please say it is!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Talk about a baptism of fire!

More misdirection and character assassination :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Someone on here seems to be trying awfully hard to get banned so they have the satisfaction of feeling victimised and having their world view reinforced.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Yehaks is a new moderator, placed into a position of power on 9/11 (3x3/11). That in itself is a Freemason ritual.

Yeah, taking down the towers in 2001 was a piece of cake compared with this. This is the ultimate display of our power. Installing me as a mod on a boards.ie forum. :rolleyes:

Seriously though Demonspawn, I'd appreciate if you didn't get personal with this. I'm sure you would not like personal information about yourself to be revealed. If you have any questions about me personally, just PM me.

Yeah - they're all out to get you now that you've blown your cover and are exposed as a Rotarian.

alastair wrote: »
    What arguments?

Being a mod doesn't require an ounce of interest or involvment in the subject matter - it's a housekeeping role and doesn't change from forum to forum.
    Shape-shifting lizard or James Randi as mod - it's still the same housekeeping.

I meant the arguments against the new mods.

So are yours, mr undercover freemason who seems to know a lot about their rituals and who they will or wont let in

Aleister Crowley was never a Mason and knew much about their secrets. You have nothing to say so you just make up lies. Well I can spot a liar from a mile off and so can many others. Say what you like, I don't have to defend myself. The people on this forum are free to make up their own minds.

Say what you like, I don't have to defend myself.
    Cos it's true?

• Advertisement

yekahs wrote: »
    Yeah, taking down the towers in 2001 was a piece of cake compared with this. This is the ultimate display of our power. Installing me as a mod on a boards.ie forum. :rolleyes:

Seriously though Demonspawn, I'd appreciate if you didn't get personal with this. I'm sure you would not like personal information about yourself to be revealed. If you have any questions about me personally, just PM me.

Post whatever you like about me, then we'll see who is lying and who is not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement