Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

Thats what you get for false advertising.. as it was a different version that was advertised in last fridays pullout in the Mirror, which subsequently sold out this version.

But you really couldnt believe your eyes when you seen it, until a poster had said he'd bought it!
    Well done to the poster who posted it in BA, it should have been there at the start, as it sold out quickly or unless Argos have realised there's something up or a rival has told them ;):D!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 canada1

Hi went into Golden Island Athlone and the item number does not exist in the argos there . Time 13:30

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭doodio

I got one of these, actually I got two. One from argos, one pricematched at soundstore. I ended up returning the one at argos. :)

loving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭webels

Just ordered one there from 1800 535091 - for 529.99 and 19.99 delivery from 1800 535091. Thanks OP great find

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭t125

webels wrote: »
    Just ordered one there from 1800 535091 - for 529.99 and 19.99 delivery from 1800 535091. Thanks OP great find

Update on Argos Samsung 46'' Le46C530F1
    ARGOS HAVE UPDATED THERE WEB PAGE TO SHOW IT'S A 46'' AND IF YOU ORDER IT OVER THE PHONE, THE GIRL WILL OVERIDE THE PRICE, IT IS STILL AT 529.99 .BUT BE VERY VERY QUICKsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

I just received this reply from Argos from an email I sent 2 days ago, when they couldn't override the price on the phone.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Catalogue number 536/8541 - Samsung 42 Inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV - LE46C530F1

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the price of the above item.

I have looked into your and I am sorry the price quoted was different to the price on the Argos website. I can advise the correct price is £649.99 or €529.99.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at order.enquiries@argos.co.uk or call us on 0845 640 2020.

Regards,

Argos Direct E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

NETNARD don't be putting people off, you order one , did't you??

ARGOS ARE OVERIDE THE PRICE NOW , TODAY , IT IS STILL AT 529.99 .BUT BE VERY VERY QUICKsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

Not sure how you could think I'm trying to put people off - I just posted an email from their customer services confirming that 529 is the CORRECT price.

SORRY NETNERD, I did't read your post properly ''HAD A BAD NIGHT SORRY AGAIN'' Regards T125

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Just got one of these ordered.Top bargain alert.Thanks t125.

• Advertisement

The reply that was sent to NETNERD from Argos about the price shows you that Argos have to sell it in Ireland at 529.99 .GOD THEY MUST BE PULLING THEIR HAIR OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Are they back in stock???

They were never out of stock they only said they were out of stock becouse of the price BOO BOO

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

I called them
    back in stock

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Anyone find a review of this tv anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

mmalaka wrote: »
    I called them
    back in stock

Thanks OP

@ what price? Were you able to order it??

madmoe wrote: »
    @ what price? Were you able to order it??

Yes I did

On the phone now with them!!

madmoe wrote: »
    On the phone now with them!!
    Good luck :)

Think I'm gonna get it!

€539.94 including delivery...got order number too!! Happy days!!

• Advertisement

good one Madmoe, it pays to be quick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Here's the UK/Ireland owner's thread:
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/1246980-samsung-c530-owners-thread.html

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Order went through flawlessly. Great bargain alert OP!

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Markjsca1 wrote: »
    Order went through flawlessly. Great bargain alert OP!

Aye.. just off the phone.. ordered mine... €549 incl delivery to Kildare..

She said that WEEE didnt include collection of old TV's.. Is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It looks a great bargain but the 50hz is putting me off,too much judder judging from the thread on avforums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭Zardoz

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    There is a good review of the 32 inch model here
    http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/index.php?s=samsung+c530

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Just ordered! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Welease wrote: »
    She said that WEEE didnt include collection of old TV's.. Is that true?

Ehmm... that's the whole point of WEEE!!! They are required by law to take your old TV away...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pauly

Ordered one! Girl on the other end said they were selling like hot-cakes, ran out of stock and had to reorder from supplier. New stock now in. They won't last long at this price. The UK price is £649.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

tallpaul wrote: »
    Ehmm... that's the whole point of WEEE!!! They are required by law to take your old TV away...

Well thats what I thought (I have only recently moved back to Ireland)..
    she went off to check, and said it doesn't and wouldn't apply to TV's, only washing machines etc...

I'll print off the WEEE guildelines and tape them to the old TV when they come to deliver :) I don't fancy having to lug a 33" CRT down to Argos, if the delivery guys won't take it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement