Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 allthatGlitters

Just ordered over the phone. There was no query about price whatsoever, no checking with supervisor, just quoted me the price of €529.99 plus delivery. Happy Days, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭t125

see,I told you all it was a bargain '' Argos BO BO'' good to see some people got the same deal as me, anybody who paid for it in full in Argos shops will get the tv. Argos have no choice but to honor their contract with you and supply you with the 46'' Sumsung LE46C530 tv :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Just ordered one there now - great spot OP

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

I just tried to ring 1800535091 from 087 no. mobile phone and the answering machine tells me it doesnt accept calls from my region.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

ralphie wrote: »
    I just tried to ring 1800535091 from 087 no. mobile phone and the answering machine tells me it doesnt accept calls from my region.

You have to ring from a landline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Thanks.I was thinking that.Wont be able to get to one until later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭towzer2010

t125 wrote: »
    see,I told you all it was a bargain '' Argos BO BO'' good to see some people got the same deal as me, anybody who paid for it in full in Argos shops will get the tv. Argos have no choice but to honor their contract with you and supply you with the 46'' Sumsung LE46C530 tv :):):):):)

Thanks again t125.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Just got one in Liffey Valley, they didnt want to give it at that price to begin with but I kicked up a fuss and eventually they gave it to me.

Number to contact from mobile is 015245387

Well done OP. This has to be up there with the Bargain Alerts of the year

Brother in law rang up and they said all tvs out of stock and will not allow him place an order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Just rang.... all gone - gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Zonda999 wrote: »
    This tv is DEFINITELY mpeg4, end of story.

Amazing bargain too really, assuming you're not used to 100Hz, or a plasma, this will be a fine set

the 50Hz is the killer for me
    Looks like I will be sticking to my 42", for the time being

ShaneIRL wrote: »
    Just rang.... all gone - gutted

Its obvious they are losing there nuts on these at this price and have told all to say they are out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Anyone been in an Argos in last hour to see if they are still in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 wiciu.o

I was, although agreed to online price , later said they are out of stock and you cannot place an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 chepejohn

ShaneIRL wrote: »
    Anyone been in an Argos in last hour to see if they are still in stock?

agreed online price gave delivery details then told me out of stock but told me to keep ringing to check stock, bummer
    Waterford store

Was in Argos about 3.45 today. checked on stock checker in shop , still available at €529

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭halkar

I have this telly and it is a gem for that price. It has a usb port and built in media player. So far it has played everything I have thrown in through portable external hard drive :D

halkar wrote: »
    I have this telly and it is a gem for that price. It has a usb port and built in media player. So far it has played everything I have thrown in through portable external hard drive :D

Hey Halker, I assume it plays AVI files ????

Hey Halker, I assume it plays AVI files ????

I have the 40" version and here's the list of formats from the manual:

AVI, MKV, ASF, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VRO/VOB, MPEG PS/TS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

went to dundrum, it was on the price/stock checker for 749.

Went up and she said she would price match it,

When she went to input it as a sale it said no stock left ;-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV ,
    ARGOS are do it at less then half price at 529 euro.:):):):):):)

Damn you beat me to it!;):)

I had trouble with my browser & couldnt get to my local store as i'm in the middle of helpin someone move house, but hadnt thought of ringing them, hopefully can order over the phone, can you? as the price is still the same

Were they as surprised as you about the price, What are they charging for delivery? as i've mentioned in the earlier post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Trying to call them now.....

Edit: Got through but out of stock :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

I ordered one of these yesterday, confirmed it was a 46inch model and payment was taken from my credit card.

I had to speak to 3 different people, the original girl that answered the phone, her manager, and a bloke from the web team. None of them commented that the price seemed too good to be true. In fact, the guy from the web team commented that if the 42 inch model is sent out to me, I can refuse it and get my money back (no harm done).

Delivery charge was 19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mollymac57

Was lucky enought to secure one of these Sammy 46" tvs. Now I'm wonderinf if I should wall mount it. Anyone know where I can buy wall-mounting brackets at a reasonable cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

mollymac57 wrote: »
    Was lucky enought to secure one of these Sammy 46" tvs. Now I'm wonderinf if I should wall mount it. Anyone know where I can buy wall-mounting brackets at a reasonable cost?

Did you take delivery of the tv yet? I'm still dubious as to whether the tv I ordered will in fact be the one that turns up!

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV ,
    ARGOS are do it at less then half price at 529 euro.:):):):):):)

To all you lucky people who took my advice on the Argos deal, Please let everyone know how you got on and when you get delivery of your new Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV :):):):):):);)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mollymac57

netnerd wrote: »
    Did you take delivery of the tv yet? I'm still dubious as to whether the tv I ordered will in fact be the one that turns up!

Not yet (delivery 10 - 14 days). Just preparing. I checked with the sales assistant when ordering and she confirmed it was the 46". As some other poster said, if its not, it can be returned (so they were informed). Any suggestions for brackets?

To all you lucky people who took my advice on the Argos deal, Please let everyone know how you got on and when you get delivery of your new Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV :):):):):):);)

If you have paid in full and have a Argos receipt with 536/8541 Samsung 46'' LE46C530 LCD TV, Argos have no choice but to honor their contract with you and supply you with the 46'' Sumsung LE46C530 tv, If they send you the wrong tv, refuse it and demand the LE46C530 that you paid for on the day :):):):):):);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Just to put people at ease, the 42" model doesn't exist.
    The Samsung C 5 Series come in 32/37/40/46 inch sizes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement