Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

COD4 is bliss.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

COD4 is bliss.

That is all.

My brother has my COD4 disk, keep forgetting to get it back off him. Dying to have a go of it to see the differences! I remember loving a few of the levels. I didn't play it near as much as MW2, only got to about level 40

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Cod4 is so much better after u have played mw2, Especially on ps3 cause you can trick the servers into getting host everytime :D Game is so easy on host

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

games tonight anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

iMuse wrote: »
    Cod4 is so much better after u have played mw2, Especially on ps3 cause you can trick the servers into getting host everytime :D Game is so easy on host

I'm intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

krudler wrote: »
    I'm intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter...
    ???? what newsletter? :confused:

iMuse wrote: »
    ???? what newsletter? :confused:

lol, its a Simpsons joke ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Bahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Just after having a few games of TDM with Headshot, Flecktarn and Krudler89.
    Won every match with relative ease!:p Great fun all round.

Thanks lads :)

Most of those teams were awful though lol had a blast with my care package ac-130 on skidrow, a multi and three triples, yay .got it on the A flag side and made my way over to the C side so they'd all spawn out in the open, worked a charm :D Also, did ANY of the teams we played against shoot down our air support? every time someone on our team got a harrier it cleaned up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Most of those teams were awful though lol had a blast with my care package ac-130 on skidrow, a multi and three triples, yay .got it on the A flag side and made my way over to the C side so they'd all spawn out in the open, worked a charm :D Also, did ANY of the teams we played against shoot down our air support? every time someone on our team got a harrier it cleaned up

Gotta love matches and teams like that, GOD, wish I went on now :(

Tonight? :D

Yeah I'll be on later, am off all week so gonna try whip through this prestige, once I hit level 30 and have at least stingers/cold blooded/ninja pro unlocked I'm sorted for the rest of the levelling up, playing against sh1t teams just makes it easier again :D

Yeah I'll be on later, am off all week so gonna try whip through this prestige, once I hit level 30 and have at least stingers/cold blooded/ninja pro unlocked I'm sorted for the rest of the levelling up, playing against sh1t teams just makes it easier again :D

Did you prestige AGAIN?

We prestiged around the same time, you were level 19 when I was 15. But we were both around 40 last time I was on.

I'll be on after lunch time if anyone fancies a few games.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did you prestige AGAIN?

We prestiged around the same time, you were level 19 when I was 15. But we were both around 40 last time I was on.

a few days ago , am at lvl 30...something lol, am going for 10 before black ops comes out so just wanna get through this one, although the non custom slot ones are a pain in the arse, no reward for those :( I meant that prestiging is hard until you get to 30 and unlock stingers, it pains me not to be able to shoot down air support, and the ATA is useless for it

ill be on havnt been on the last three nights:(
    few games of free for all with krudler yesterday
    everytime we came 2nd and 3rd cause one lad camped till he got 29 then he would try and get a kill cam. SH1T head:D

Be on around 2:30 / 3, connection depending.

Scody94 wrote: »
    ill be on havnt been on the last three nights:(
    few games of free for all with krudler yesterday
    everytime we came 2nd and 3rd cause one lad camped till he got 29 then he would try and get a kill cam. SH1T head:D

Was that the Declan guy?cant remember his exact tag, god he was annoying, sitting up at the back of Bailout with a heartbeat sensor and talking to his mate, I was sure they'd be boosters but they werent, were in you the match on Karachi? I had such a laugh ruining those 2 jackasses boosting shenanigans, I love when both boosters have a TI down, 4 easy kills :D

Was that the Declan guy?cant remember his exact tag, god he was annoying, sitting up at the back of Bailout with a heartbeat sensor and talking to his mate, I was sure they'd be boosters but they werent, were in you the match on Karachi? I had such a laugh ruining those 2 jackasses boosting shenanigans, I love when both boosters have a TI down, 4 easy kills :D

Declan108 if i remember... oh yeah the other lad was everytime he was killed "Fcuking camper" ha funny.. no wasnt in karachi was it the two same lads

On now!

• Advertisement

200-0 on Hq Pro first match I played with ye, nice :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    200-0 on Hq Pro first match I played with ye, nice :D

Was it 200-0!? :pac:

I wasn't really paying attention to score just the HQ.

That Sabotage game on Sub Base we all played was excellent. End to end and pretty much went to full distance.

I know I posted on txt save killstreaks (ie: for sudden death).. well I didn't listen to myself :pac: Kinda got tired and wanted to finish that match before sudden death. Used all my killstreaks saved up in the space of 1 minute.

Something like 3 predators, 5 UAV's and 3 Counter UAV's, the must have been like WTF!? :)

Ugh, I'm gonna prestige once more for the custom class slot and then leave it. Really couldn't be bothered anymore. Too much of a pain in the whole loosing everything. Plus after you get past level 40 it's a fricking grind ><

some great games today alright
    same tonight?.... get a group of lads and just destroy everyone:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,922 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ill be there anytime any place :)

Yea it was 200-0 :D

I came online just as ye were on Sub Base, there was an open slot but when I tried to join it said server full :(.

in that match wen the game was over i was like " fcuking host " then i reliased we won. fcuk it was a fast game

im going fro the uav, care package, and predator missle for sabotage games :D and let the streaks built up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Up for a few games 2nite if anyones around at 12

ill be on in around 11 but will have to make up time missed over the last three nights :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure I'll be on tonight. The gf has just started 6th year and I'm going into college so I'm gonna have alotta free time on my hands xD

Advertisement