Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Jesus, across map sound, I gotta get me a pair of these :D

Still e75 seems alot for a pair of headphones imo. Maybe I'm just cheap

I paid 70 for my Sennheisers, god I love those things, you wouldnt believe the sound quality from them, watching blu-rays with a decent sound mix beats being at the cinema (well my local cinema anyway, 2 broken, garbled speakers in the biggest screen ffs :rolleyes: any bassy noise and you just hear BLLLLLREEEEGUGHGHGHGHGHGH instead of a sub woofy noise)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    I paid 70 for my Sennheisers, god I love those things, you wouldnt believe the sound quality from them, watching blu-rays with a decent sound mix beats being at the cinema (well my local cinema anyway, 2 broken, garbled speakers in the biggest screen ffs :rolleyes: any bassy noise and you just hear BLLLLLREEEEGUGHGHGHGHGHGH instead of a sub woofy noise)

Trip to argos is in order so! (and the piggy bank, **** I'm so broke it's not even funny)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I use a pair of Turtle Beach PX21s too. They're unreal. I use em for everything, playing games, watching movies and tv shows on the PS3. Plus they're compatible with xbox 360 and PC. And the built in mic is rather good quality.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Sound quality is great . There's a built in amp. They do a great job of simulating surround sound from stereo. . You will not believe the things you can hear with them . I was playing a game of SnD once in afghan, I heard adnan in all the way over in derail !!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Kersmash wrote: »
    I use a pair of Turtle Beach PX21s too. They're unreal. I use em for everything, playing games, watching movies and tv shows on the PS3. Plus they're compatible with xbox 360 and PC. And the built in mic is rather good quality.
    Cool, didn't know you could use them for PCs and Macs. Now I can tell my wife that I'm buying it for using on Skype...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

rite okay guys im up for a few games tonite :D but will someone recomend a gun to use :confused:
    i like the scar but dont like the capcity,i like the tar but dont like the dot sight
    help! want an all round good gun:(

U
    m
    p

:D

is it good distance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

I have both consoles but i buy most games for the ps3 and i play battlefront: Bad company 2 and red dead redemption,borderlands online. All are great but i play BC2 more which i also think is more better and more skill than COD.

Scody94 wrote: »
    is it good distance :)

You can basically snipe across Wasteland and large maps like that with it.

• Advertisement

i will try it then :D

i will try it then :D

Just look for the 11 page thread on the Silenced UMP, alot of bítching about how it's overpowered and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

rite okay guys im up for a few games tonite :D but will someone recomend a gun to use :confused:
    i like the scar but dont like the capcity,i like the tar but dont like the dot sight
    help! want an all round good gun:(

The Iron Sights on the Tar are savage! You don't need the RDS.

The ACR has virtually no recoil, but slightly less power. Still though, it's a savage gun!

If you don't mind burst fire, try out the FAMAS.

ye theyre alright , i love the ACR but prestiged the day before yesterday and have not unlocked it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 53,859 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the scar is one of my favourite weapons around, up close or long range, it does it all, yes bad capacity but i think the other attributes make up for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Just get extended mags on the scar and your sorted :P

finipops wrote: »
    I have both consoles but i buy most games for the ps3 and i play battlefront: Bad company 2 and red dead redemption,borderlands online. All are great but i play BC2 more which i also think is more better and more skill than COD.

450px-Cool_story_Wayne.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Ya. Whats ur psn man?

I have you added already Lakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Flecktarn wrote: »
    I have you added already Lakes :)

Cool cool . But just for reference what is it?
    Any of you up for a couple of games tonight? I'll be on round 10 / 10:30

im up for a few games be on around 10:30-11

ps. leeg :( dont like the ump.. but on the up side the vector is something else:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Jumping on now!

goin on now in 5 mins:D

And so it begins.. "play the 20 minutes noobs!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

A few decent games of domination earlier. I have to change my classes, marathon is fairly handy on games like that.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    A few decent games of domination earlier. I have to change my classes, marathon is fairly handy on games like that.

Yea haha, have marathon on most classes, espcially for ump and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Yea haha, have marathon on most classes, espcially for ump and all.

Yeah, 90% of the time i play ffa, not that much use for it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Cool cool . But just for reference what is it?
    Any of you up for a couple of games tonight? I'll be on round 10 / 10:30

In my sig, canning464.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Flecktarn wrote: »
    In my sig, canning464.

Me feckin Iphone doesn't show sigs. . I'll know from now on ! Bear with my ignorance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyones connection gone mental tonight? keep getting kicked off the activision server , tried resetting twice but wouldnt work, bah, time for bed now methinks

• Advertisement

Apolgises to those who asked me to play last night. I did reply on PSN. But in short, there was drill making it's way into my cranium(plus a chest infection) all day and thus I didn't think the stress of COD was going to do me any good :p Plus I owed my irl mates some time on FIFA as well.

I'll be on from this afternoon sometime till around 8 tonight if anyone's about :)

Advertisement