Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oh and if anyone fancies a COD4 SnD(or anything other than Domination) session, give us a shout. Have bit of a craving for some COD4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Oh and if anyone fancies a COD4 SnD(or anything other than Domination) session, give us a shout. Have bit of a craving for some COD4 :D

Me too, i know nobody on it am still only at lvl 15 or something as I rarely play, I really should play it more as its a lot of fun without the murderous rage being commando'ed brings :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Apolgises to those who asked me to play last night. I did reply on PSN. But in short, there was drill making it's way into my cranium(plus a chest infection) all day and thus I didn't think the stress of COD was going to do me any good :p Plus I owed my irl mates some time on FIFA as well.

I'll be on from this afternoon sometime till around 8 tonight if anyone's about :)

What's this real life you speak of? And a non-COD game? :mad:

Cossax wrote: »
    What's this real life you speak of? And a non-COD game? :mad:

I deserve a ban I know :p

======

Playing with Headshot, Sabotage on Afghan. We were outnumbered for parts of the match and there was far less experience on our team(according to ranks and what not). Also up against an OMA Noob tuber and running teleporting hobos.

They so nearly planted numerous times, but failed.

But yeah, I ripped into them from start to finish. 68 kills(Headshot was 2nd on our team with 20 kills, backed me a good few times so much appreciated) for 8 deaths all with my M4 and 3-5-9 set up. I earned my 1 and only pavelow with around 5 minutes to go and saved it plus a predator. Sudden death. Pavelow up. Predator down. One kill with my gun. Took 10 seconds to win the match :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,860 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ad you were on fire in that game

I just didnt perform well during the game, seems i need more practise
    I have to play around with my custom classes too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I deserve a ban I know :p

======

Playing with Headshot, Sabotage on Afghan. We were outnumbered for parts of the match and there was far less experience on our team(according to ranks and what not). Also up against an OMA Noob tuber and running teleporting hobos.

They so nearly planted numerous times, but failed.

But yeah, I ripped into them from start to finish. 68 kills(Headshot was 2nd on our team with 20 kills, backed me a good few times so much appreciated) for 8 deaths all with my M4 and 3-5-9 set up. I earned my 1 and only pavelow with around 5 minutes to go and saved it plus a predator. Sudden death. Pavelow up. Predator down. One kill with my gun. Took 10 seconds to win the match :D

m4 is probably my new favourite go to weapon, never really used it before last week... its so good.

I needa play a few games with you lot, sounds like a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

games tonight anyone?
    some sabo, SnD, demo??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Call of Doodie on a Friday night, you saddos.

I'll be on in 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Right lads . I'll be on for a while tonight. Got my NAT to open so its all good!
    Should have no problem joining / hosting parties ..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Ill be on aswell shortly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Oatesy23, iMuse and Headshot add me, my PSN is in my sig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dog pissed on the new bed sheets so I had to leave and come back, then connection was atrocious beyond belief.

No wonder :
    930584288.png

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Oatesy23, iMuse and Headshot add me, my PSN is in my sig :)

Playen now buddy. Join us!

fup it lads last minute plans goin out:)
    wont be on tonight :p

Lads I'm guna try again in an hour, doubt it'll be much better though. It's struggling to load Boards, and even YouPr0n. What's the world coming to :eek::(

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Dog pissed on the new bed sheets so I had to leave and come back, then connection was atrocious beyond belief.

No wonder :
    930584288.png

You poor bastard. Our dog was banned from upstairs after she pissed on a bed :D.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    You poor bastard. Our dog was banned from upstairs after she pissed on a bed :D.

Cheers for the invites by the way. Would rather leave a space on the team for someone who'll play well who can shoot. :pac:

930621248.png

Good games tonight lads. I don't think we lost? Maybe once, I'm not sure.

Delighted to beat those f**kers in the last game. I hate when people just camp back in that sniper building on Skidrow.

I may have resorted to noob tubes but feck them, they deserved it.

Also that sabo on sub base was great. Think it was around 18 - 20 seconds from the start to the plant :pac:. New personal record!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Yeah the sabo matches where good, we didnt lose anyway :) well played all

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    930621248.png

How do you get those speeds out in the bog in Oughterard? :pac:

My mate (also on 3) rang up and they said they've had problems recently with the mast in the area, that can be attributed to (the worse than usual) speeds. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, I need to get my fix on!

I'm in direct line of sight of the mast and it's not far from me... . .:D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'm in direct line of sight of the mast and it's not far from me... . .:D

My mate is about 3/4km from mine (he's in the country, i'm a townie), he gets 4 bar HSDPA (fastest) and up to 2mb/s download speeds. Mine is 2 bar HSDPA (fastest) and I get about 25kb/s when I play cod, and maybe 250kb/s when I run Youtube or download. Frickin' shíte if you ask me. :mad:

The perils of mobil broadband, had mine with o2 and got rid of it, grantd eircom is sh1t too but my contract is up with them in a few weeks and now both magnet and smart telecom have their 24mb lines in my area, woooo! :D

Played like absolute sh1te for that Sabotage match on Terminal earlier, thnk i was 1 and 8 or something, then I put my gameface on, killed the bomb carrier and his mate, planted the bomb, killed 3 guys rushing it and got killed, the killed another 2 trying to defuse, so got the plant 10 bombs,kill 10 people defusing and win 10 sabotage matches all in one go, woot! \:D/

On tonight around 9pm *hopefully* with a playable connection! Anyone else poking around?

yep ill be on :D
    was out last night not tonight:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Leeg17 wrote: »

No wonder :
    930584288.png

Yeah, I always blame the dog too

I'll be rocking it old skool in a bit, playing some COD4 for a while. Will be on MW2 sometime tonight/early hours.

• Advertisement

I'm just finished work . I'd be up for a few games when I get home if anyones on

Advertisement