Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Be on in 30 mins hopefully. DNS problems with the PS3 :rolleyes:

Fookin NAT type 3 ! not ideal when joining parties :pac:

Port forwarding and DMZ's :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cody, you and you're stupid P90, killing me 75% of the time I died, you were practically boosting off me! :o

Kersmash, that was an epic game, one minute we're defending the bomb, next they're defusing it at the other end haha. My connection's not the best and there was a few times I was shooting someone before they knew I was there, and they'd have me killed :confused:

Edit : Right, I know how to post a link, but it shows as http://yore_ma, how can I get it to show as text "Yore ma" which people can click on? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Cody, you and you're stupid P90, killing me 75% of the time I died, you were practically boosting off me! :o

Kersmash, that was an epic game, one minute we're defending the bomb, next they're defusing it at the other end haha. My connection's not the best and there was a few times I was shooting someone before they knew I was there, and they'd have me killed :confused:

Edit : Right, I know how to post a link, but it shows as http://yore_ma, how can I get it to show as text "Yore ma" which people can click on? Cheers.
    ha i unlocked rapid fire, red dot sight, woodland and digital camo all in the one game

Scody94 wrote: »
    ha i unlocked rapid fire, red dot sight, woodland and digital camo all in the one game

Only started using the vector there today. Have all attachments besides FMJ (100 more kills) and Extended mags (40FMJ), beast of a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm on for an hour or two now if ye guys have room?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Only started using the vector there today. Have all attachments besides FMJ (100 more kills) and Extended mags (40FMJ), beast of a gun.

Been saying that for ages but no one agreed with me :pac:

@ Eamo, I'm NAT Type 1 mate.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I'm on for an hour or two now if ye guys have room?

5 man atm - Krudler, Cody, Kersmash, JTC94 (my rl mate) and I. Room if you hurry :)

@ Optic, get ur ass online!

Ok I'm on now, had to go get food.

popcorn chicken + beer + mw2 = good night in :)

Ok I'm on now, had to go get food.

popcorn chicken + beer + mw2 = good night in :)

Kfc popcorn chicken?

Kfc popcorn chicken?

KFC closes at 10.30pm in Sligo :mad:.

Got a frozen bag in Teshco...not as nice as KFC :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ha how jammy was that team on Bailout? defusing the bomb I planted at like 00.02 seconds, was crazy

krudler wrote: »
    Ha how jammy was that team on Bailout? defusing the bomb I planted at like 00.02 seconds, was crazy

Ikr. There was a guy on the enemy team defending, he was upstairs in the gym area. He killed me, fair enough but the only reason he killed me is because I thought we had won. I was throwing a semtex and shooting randomly in the air, fairly easy pickings I must say :pac:

Oatsey, do you go to college in Sligo or just live up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,858 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

folks whats the advantage of having NAT open?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I dunno the technicalities of it but it means you can connect to other ps3s with an open type.

Oatsey, do you go to college in Sligo or just live up there?

Live.

I need to get a new mic. Everyone but me has one!

Live.

I need to get a new mic. Everyone but me has one!

Ah right, whereabouts mind me asking?

I have mine on, but parents are in bed in the room beside me and I tend to shout, alot, so I have mine on just to hear callouts and banter. :(

I tried the vector and the mp5, can't use either. Think I'll go back to the tar for now.
    Ah right, whereabouts mind me asking?

Out in Drumcliffe at the minute.

I just stole 2 feckin kills back-to-back.
    God, I'm a noob.

I just stole 2 feckin kills back-to-back.
    God, I'm a noob.

Haha, I helped in the last game winning kill, nearly sure I had him but it flashed as +200 instead.

Sorry lads had to bail tonite but some really good games
    same tomorow ?? :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

One thing you have to know about me. If I go a day without playing COD, I'll come back like I've never even played the game in 1 year.. now I haven't played for 3 days before this morning so think about it :pac: The worst I've played in a loooooooooong time now.

That team(and they were clearly were a team as they had the try hard classes on(ie guns and perks), well they were damn annoying have to say.

We had some great games tonight again fellas. Those two lads chanting "You're **** and you know you are" . HAHA. Next game we go and destroy the objective in Favela in less than 3 mins! Epic stuff.

Last game on Scrapyard was tough. They liked they're spawn camping :pac:
    My concern over K/D ratio went out the window in that game; SPAS foregrip time!

Hope to see yous on again tomorrow night. It was great fun. Couple more people using mics which is cool :)

Shtay Frosty !;)

Headshot wrote: »
    folks whats the advantage of having NAT open?

Basically it means your PS3 has unrestricted access to the internet/servers.
    It doesn't have to go through a firewall to connect to the internet.
    It's important when you're hosting a game or even sometimes trying to join a game.

NAT 2 or 1 is the business AFAIK

nat 1 is the best in my opinion

Think I'll get myself a turtle beach headset, I have the standard ps3 mic and a pair of Sennheiser headphones, so cant use both at the same time when playing at night.

Think I'll get myself a turtle beach headset, I have the standard ps3 mic and a pair of Sennheiser headphones, so cant use both at the same time when playing at night.

You will not regret it mate, I have the PX 21's . They're selling them in Argos now I think here or in the store itself. Great investment IMO

here

They also sell them in Gamestop AFAIK

LakesKeane wrote: »
    You will not regret it mate, I have the PX 21's . They're selling them in Argos now I think here or in the store itself. Great investment IMO

here

They also sell them in Gamestop AFAIK

Whats the sound itself like on them? could you use them for watching movies?

Sound quality is great . There's a built in amp. They do a great job of simulating surround sound from stereo. . You will not believe the things you can hear with them . I was playing a game of SnD once in afghan, I heard adnan in all the way over in derail !!!!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Sound quality is great . There's a built in amp. They do a great job of simulating surround sound from stereo. . You will not believe the things you can hear with them . I was playing a game of SnD once in afghan, I heard adnan in all the way over in derail !!!!

Jesus, across map sound, I gotta get me a pair of these :D

Still e75 seems alot for a pair of headphones imo. Maybe I'm just cheap

• Advertisement

Advertisement