Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    On what map? the Invasion one?

nah, on... rundown i think its called. Whoever meath77 is was still in my group.

edit. Just added whoever i could remember from the group earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Magill wrote: »
    nah, on... rundown i think its called. Whoever meath77 is was still in my group.

edit. Just added whoever i could remember from the group earlier.
    I'm meath77. You had some good games! The last one you were something like 45-7! I'm doing FFA with my brother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Munchies break, back on in about a half hour, Sabo/S&D anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Munchies break, back on in about a half hour, Sabo/S&D anyone?

Are you playing stoned? Not bad performance if you are! It helps in pro evo, but in a quick reaction game like MW2 i didn't think it would!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

thanks for inviting lads, was in a full party with other friends sorry :(

• Advertisement

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Are you playing stoned? Not bad performance if you are! It helps in pro evo, but in a quick reaction game like MW2 i didn't think it would!

Lol no I dont smoke, I do have a pretty hefty glass of JD beside me though :D

I went flawless on a FFA game once when I was pissed after a nightclub, trying to eat a kebab in between killing people,went 30-0, even got a chopper gunner lol never underestimate alchohols effects on gameplaying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Double XP tonight? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Moral of the story. I. Don't. Host.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

ollie1 wrote: »
    Double XP tonight? :D

Yep. Whats your psn id?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

It's so ****ing hard to get into a game of Ground War >< Great craic when we do find one though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yep. Whats your psn id?

My psn is olliemagic

• Registered Users Posts: 53,988 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

man the lag is brutal tonight

groundwar with 7 other irish people in your group is not a good idea :D I dont think we've had 1 lag free game yet.

Fun games tonight, finally got into the S&D thing on Quarry after my pitiful game on Sub Base, of all things to get my one and only kill the entire match with, a Martyrdom grenade :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Totally

Add me.I'm sick of playing with random retards who do SFA.
    Psn:Totally1996(My brothers account he does all the work I get all the guns:D)
    I'm starting college in a couple of weeks so can only play on weekends then.:(

Yeah, those SnD games were good fun, soz about the javelin fail ade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

That feckin javelin took 2 of us out :mad: quite funny though

iMuse wrote: »
    That feckin javelin took 2 of us out :mad: quite funny though

yeah lol, i usually just kill myself with the damn thing.... quite a pleasant surprise tbh ;D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yeah, those SnD games were good fun, soz about the javelin fail ade :D
    :p

I was going to send you a message saying you cheeky **** :D
    The killcam was pretty hilarious though.

Anyway, some good games tonight lads. SnD was surprisingly fun gotta say. Still not overly keen on Ground War be eh I'll go with the flow(great song btw).

My connection was absolute dire tonight/last few days so I apologize if I wasn't doing anything in some of the games(Wasteland springs to mind where I just went prone cause I was jumping to Derail to Afgan and back to Wasteland, that's how bad the lag was. I think the first two games on Sub Base illustrated how inconsistent it was. Went 8-9 first game(lag). Next one 18-3/4(no lag) :(

No work, no footy and if the weather is correct I'll be on for a long time later during the day, so catch ya's then :)

:p

My connection was absolute dire tonight/last few days so I apologize if I wasn't doing anything in some of the games(Wasteland springs to mind where I just went prone cause I was jumping to Derail to Afgan and back to Wasteland, that's how bad the lag was. I think the first two games on Sub Base illustrated how inconsistent it was. Went 8-9 first game(lag). Next one 18-3/4(no lag) :(

Connection was atrocious last night, I was staying in my mates. Same ISP so hopefully mine isn't as bad as it usually is, haven't tried it yet.

Some really good games, damn Canning with his Baby Monitor and Cold Blooded kept killing me in Sub Base! :D Got an unbelievable amount of hitmarkers with the spas, a good 50% of all hits, were hitmarkers :(

Should be on now until like 1pm, then 3pm all day. Sigh, I can't wait for college!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

groundwar with 7 other irish people in your group is not a good idea :D I dont think we've had 1 lag free game yet.

Not one game with a good connection, i was wondering when i was going to get picked but it never happened . Abit pointless having a good upload if your not going to get picked as host...... ps3 ftw :p

940123750.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Connection was atrocious last night, I was staying in my mates. Same ISP so hopefully mine isn't as bad as it usually is, haven't tried it yet.

Some really good games, damn Canning with his Baby Monitor and Cold Blooded kept killing me in Sub Base! :D Got an unbelievable amount of hitmarkers with the spas, a good 50% of all hits, were hitmarkers :(

Should be on now until like 1pm, then 3pm all day. Sigh, I can't wait for college!!!!

The other team must have been laughing when they saw the noob (me) as they attached heartbeat sensors , i was a sitting duck :D

Shammy wrote: »
    The other team must have been laughing when they saw the noob (me) as they attached heartbeat sensors , i was a sitting duck :D

At least in the new game you can buy perks earlier, hello Ninja and Ghost!

It's really really hard to play SnD when people are playing with Baby Monitors, especially if you're planting.

Shammy wrote: »
    Not one game with a good connection, i was wondering when i was going to get picked but it never happened . Abit pointless having a good upload if your not going to get picked as host...... ps3 ftw :p

940123750.png

IDD ! ****ing ****ty host selection.

I was wondering why my connection seemed really ****ty yesterday ! Just noticed i still had uTorrent open ! Downloading the complete SG1 series at 200kb/s and uploading at 140 !!! **** !

IDD?

I agree with the pm about you being "abnormal", in a good way though :D
    You got a bloody Ac130 nearly every match, 2 in Karachi.

You got a good game winning kill in Sub Base aswell, the dude sitting in the corner. He had already started shooting you before you turned and no scoped him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Some really good games, damn Canning with his Baby Monitor and Cold Blooded kept killing me in Sub Base! :D

Hey I thought we were playing ground war when we were actually playing SnD so I hadnt any classes ready :p
    Fun games tonight, finally got into the S&D thing on Quarry after my pitiful game on Sub Base, of all things to get my one and only kill the entire match with, a Martyrdom grenade :pac:

That Martyrdom was very close, just caught my arse! I think I managed to kill Magfag and Leeg when you appeared out of nowhere and I somehow managed to knife you! Didn't expect the grenade though!

IDD?

indeed !

Kersmash and I playing SnD in Terminal.

Last alive "Adrianbigballs", what a name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

8000 for shooting down a pavelow :D

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    8000 for shooting down a pavelow :D

Same here haha. Yer man was doing awesome, 15-2 on Wasteland and 13-something on fuel, crazy altogether!

Really need to put on something besides P90 on the Cb class

Advertisement