Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

beertons wrote: »
    You playing charades now musey?

no.. just playing with myself! monopoly is crap game to play on your own...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

couldnt get on any games on cod4 there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Havin a couple with Kersmash

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Tallon wrote: »
    Havin a couple with Kersmash

Whatcha playin? I might hop on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Installing me some United offensive and COD 2 :).

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

GTA sesh sometime this weekend if anyone is up for it? Haven't been on much in the past week or two, dying for a good sesh of anything. Got rid of BOPS so that's out of the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

anyone on blops?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

GTA Tonight lads? Gonna go with normal GTA cause not everyone has TBOGT! So we will play the original one if we get enough numbers!

COME ON! we need a good session!

Sorry i haven't been around much. Been occupied and lack of interest gaming. Keep telling myself I'll get on and I probably would have for GTA but I doubt the numbers would have been decent (more than 3 or 4 people).

I'll TRY and get on COD4 sometime this week hopefully. No promises.

On another note, I was on my mates Xbox and got some savage scores on BOPS (first time I played in ages) all while using the 3-5-8 set up. Went 130-3 in one game with 6 plants and 2 defuses ffs. Though in fairness, I was playing with another 2 mates of mine and they were running high killstreaks so it made it easier. Xbox players, pfft :D I forgot how much I loved using the MPL, Galill and M60(?) too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sorry i haven't been around much. Been occupied and lack of interest gaming. Keep telling myself I'll get on and I probably would have for GTA but I doubt the numbers would have been decent (more than 3 or 4 people).

I'll TRY and get on COD4 sometime this week hopefully. No promises.

On another note, I was on my mates Xbox and got some savage scores on BOPS (first time I played in ages) all while using the 3-5-8 set up. Went 130-3 in one game with 6 plants and 2 defuses ffs. Though in fairness, I was playing with another 2 mates of mine and they were running high killstreaks so it made it easier. Xbox players, pfft :D I forgot how much I loved using the MPL, Galill and M60(?) too.

Again with no proof ? :P..

Sorry im gonna continue to troll till you get back on skype :P.3.13 pm and not a single soul is online.... weird :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Soby wrote: »
    Again with no proof ? :P..

Sorry im gonna continue to troll till you get back on skype :P.3.13 pm and not a single soul is online.... weird :P

I'll be on by 5 babes. We're always the last up, need my sleep-ins after!

Ade, post up when you're thinking of doing CoD4, I'll play connection depending (I can play Blops but not Mw2)..

Xcal videos make me feel like playing Black Ops.

Black Ops makes me feel like watching Xcal videos instead.

Go figure.

Xcal videos make me feel like playing Black Ops.

Black Ops makes me feel like watching Xcal videos instead.

Go figure.

<3 blops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Anyone online now? PSN is the same as username

where all the bitches at?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    where all the bitches at?

Tired, I shouted "QUAAAAAAAAD" at you too many times tonight :D

Good games lads!
    Hypermuse back and unreal as usual. Have you stepped over to the darkside Perrin?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Good games lads!
    Hypermuse back and unreal as usual. Have you stepped over to the darkside Perrin?

Ha ya he had just said to me in the chat room "my hand is still in cast so i'll probably be crap".Something like 10 caps and 30 odd kills.
    Sorry for the high killstreaks lads,had them left on from when there was just 2 of us.
    I dunno quite yet lakes,have new internet so trying to see which has a better wireless connection at the minute,the xbox or the ps3.

I wasn't playing tonight, but it's still clear, that you only need one fully functional hand to hack CoD....!

I can just bout hold the controller in with my retarded hand and its not sore but my neck started killing me more than anything.. whiplash I guess!

Was great fun!! Best part bout it was that of the three of us (myself, peri-peri-hot-sauce and lakes) were always in the top 3 for our team!! dominating all those in front of us!! :D Good times!! :D

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    I can just bout hold the controller in with my retarded hand and its not sore but my neck started killing me more than anything.. whiplash I guess!

Was great fun!! Best part bout it was that of the three of us (myself, peri-peri-hot-sauce and lakes) were always in the top 3 for our team!! dominating all those in front of us!! :D Good times!! :D

Savage stuff alright. We had to keep triple capping to spice it up! :p

Savage stuff alright. We had to keep triple capping to spice it up! :p

there were a few close games in there against some clan ppl but I never doubted for a sec we'd loose!!

hypermuse wrote: »
    there were a few close games in there against some clan ppl but I never doubted for a sec we'd loose!!

yeah, there were alright! Myself and Perrin had a really tough one on nuketown just before you joined us too. Good times

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

good craic there lads, thanks.

good craic there lads, thanks.

You too man , few frustrating games alright , even still it was nice playing with you again for the first time in a while. Was dominating with the spas in the game in Salvage, getting the itch to try the mw3 spas now so I am :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Ground war is one of the most brilliant things about COD , had a few epic games domination & then what was looking like the best game of TD the host pulled and all you could hear was ahhh, love domination on sub base too madness i say :)

I'm giving blops its last hoo-ra this week. Anyone wanna play a bit later?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thomasheen wrote: »
    I'm giving blops its last hoo-ra this week. Anyone wanna play a bit later?

If there's a couple on i may switch over from pro evo.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'll be MW2ing it, be on late though.

• Advertisement

I'll be MW2ing it, be on late though.

I should really go back and get used to that again

Advertisement