Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Have been tempted to follow suit. Don't know what I ever saw in this game at this stage.:confused: Haven't played it in over a month tho.

I still find blops fun prob coz I only play it intermittently now.. Play PS on weekends only mainly these days and at that I'd only play a bit of blops amongst other things like infamous etc..

Really enjoying just ar$ing about with a sniper rifle n doing a bita proper sniping!

I've only play GTA a few times online and been bored to hell with it!! dont see the fun with it tbh..
    I love the GTA series but still aint finished the storyline coz something happened and I lost like 10 missions that I had already completed.. Was very frustrating! will eventually complete it thou :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So quiet in here these days.

hypermuse wrote: »

I've only play GTA a few times online and been bored to hell with it!! dont see the fun with it tbh..

In fairness, the one time you played with us was the time we had no idea what we were doing... from there you've never given it another chance. Playing recently with a few of the lads I've enjoyed myself for the most part.

In fairness, the one time you played with us was the time we had no idea what we were doing... from there you've never given it another chance.

Yup.. your not wrong!! I did play with the lads once again soon after and still didnt think much of it!

Getting bored of Ps3 these days anyway... Bring on battlefield!

Getting bored of Ps3gaming these days anyway... Bring on battlefield and Uncharted 3!

Yup, agree with ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Anyone up for a few games later? If not I'll just stick to Mass Effect 2. Good game

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on mw2 now if anyone is about.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Was playign with jtc94afc areir, and low and behold we see this guy with a BRDS clan tag. Never saw him before. So hello buckfaster. I'll add ya when I'm on soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Joe24 wrote: »
    Hey up,

Very late to the CoD party :o

On MW2 most days. I'm terrible but might as well get destroyed by boards folk rather than some randomer!

PSN gamertag is JuvenileJoe

Cheers :)

Hi Joe.

If you go to the very first page of this thread, you will see a list of regulars that play on the playstation machine thingy, if ya add some of them names from there ya have a better chance than getting added by people, as alot of the time, people come an go from this forum after leaving their name never to be heard of again, so your best bet is to add the names from Post 1 on page 1 of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Lads is the Playstation Network down ? I cant log on at all for some reason :(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joe24

Balfie wrote: »
    Hi Joe.

If you go to the very first page of this thread, you will see a list of regulars that play on the playstation machine thingy, if ya add some of them names from there ya have a better chance than getting added by people, as alot of the time, people come an go from this forum after leaving their name never to be heard of again, so your best bet is to add the names from Post 1 on page 1 of this thread.

Will do Balfie. Cheers for the tip.

Pity the bloody playstation network is down at the minute. So addictive!

Joe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Hi Joe.

All you need now is some bold ;):pac:

Hoki wrote: »
    Lads is the Playstation Network down ? I cant log on at all for some reason :(

Back up in a couple of hours according to PS EU blog. thus, 40 days

• Registered Users Posts: 53,858 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I just rented out mw2. Yes I hate the game but I bought it especially for my headset to see the quality of the sound from it

One thing about the game it has great sound quality so ill have a few games after with the headset and see how it goes

LakesKeane wrote: »
    All you need now is some bold ;):pac:

Just like this Mr. Keane?

I think we should start a new presidential election and I should run for president :P

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I'm level 18 and not very good but enjoy it.

Is there any rituals before you join the brds clan? psn: ngilly.

JoeyJJ wrote: »

Yup

you have to post a picture of you holding a spoon!!

If you get Lee's approval your in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I'm level 18 and not very good but enjoy it.

You have to be in a 1v9 Match v all of us and win or your not allowed in

nope none just message one of us,stick your name in the gamertag sticky,don't wait to be added since alot of the regulars don't look in the thread any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 badboy175

anyone want play ground war psn coissmo need head set

None of us have a headset, we all type on here instructions for games an hope that everyone reads it on time.. Its proven to have a few hitches. But at the moment, we can't speak on playstation as none of us will use them bluetooth echo things. Except Kenno. :P

good fun with beery tonight.. hope i still manage to wake up for rugby now.. :(

We should try organise a few Mw2 private matches.. Riot shields matches were great craic!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Actually didn't suck too badly last night ratio improving, need to exercise on the side of caution somethimes. Some maps I just don't think I will get used to no matter how long I play.

As I unlock new guns its defo helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

good fun with beery tonight.. hope i still manage to wake up for rugby now.. :(

We should try organise a few Mw2 private matches.. Riot shields matches were great craic!! :D

Don't know who I was playing with one night, there were three of us on quarry. Never laughed as much playing COD. Think it might have been that tip man with the voice of an angle. :rolleyes: :p

any of ya be up for a few games maybe later or tomorrow night for a bit of crack? Few mess about games, a few serious games an all in between, get a good owl session goin as a final farewell to blops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

any of ya be up for a few games maybe later or tomorrow night for a bit of crack? Few mess about games, a few serious games an all in between, get a good owl session goin as a final farewell to blops

If ye do get around to doing this I'll haul the ps home for the weekend, cbb doing if only 1/2 play (no offense balfie!)

Yup I'll play if around. Sent me an inv if online

well up for it if i can get the PS3 on over the weekend!!

I'll prob be on BF3 most of time so just gimme a shout n i'll come join if I'm online!

Yeah if anyone is on BF3 and wants to team up just give us a shout on PSN or here later this evening. Can't stress enough how much I'am enjoying this game. Great having randomers give call outs and what not and they are appreciative when others do the same. COD you just get told to stfu :pac: Played an hour this morning before heading for uni, was half tempted to take the day off if it weren't for labs and what not -_-

Not even sure if I'll put it much time into FIFA 12 over the weekend as a result of the BF3 beta :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CoD4 is so good... Probably be on most of the night :)

Tallon wrote: »
    CoD4 is so good... Probably be on most of the night :)

Yep its still fun. Might hop on that for a bit later

• Advertisement

Just played a bf3 beta game there now. Planted 2 bombs and went 46-11 using the p200 (i think). Most fun I've had playing online in awhile.

Advertisement