Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    Goin on MW2 in a bit if anyone is interested.

Also, Dunno if it has been said before but

HYPERMUSE GET THE SKYPES!

maybe Balf.. maybe!! ;)

but if I had to look at you as well as listen to that super charming Dublin accent of yours you I might just explode with excitement!! :D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Last weekend before Blops last year we gave mw2 a send off .

Anyone feeling th love for Blops ?

I will join ya.. Will prob be on BF3 most of the weekend but just send me an inv and I'll whack it in for a bit!!

Will also be out sat night so will prob miss the big parties :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

^ you know ya don't have to turn on the camera, I don't for fear of a Chat Roulette moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll probs be on later.
    Blops or fifa for me

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

PS3 is updating... i'm back boys...

Splinter wrote: »
    PS3 is updating... i'm back boys...

Good stuff

• Advertisement

well i had my first few games back.... christ i'm rusty :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thks for the games lads,I enjoy the game alot more when blackbird is the highest killstreak being run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cheers for the games tonight lads, gg.

Had to laugh at the clan of nine calling us 'Indians', only 3 were left after the game was over. 200-40ish?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Thks for the games lads,I enjoy the game alot more when blackbird is the highest killstreak being run

;)

Even then it's non stop running !

Great games tonight though! Love when we come up against a team :D

Have that game recorded too Lee

LakesKeane wrote: »
    ;)

Even then it's non stop running !

Great games tonight though! Love when we come up against a team :D

Have that game recorded too Lee

Haha nice. Came so close to getting 5man feeds, everyone lined up and all, this internet is bollox!

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Haha nice. Came so close to getting 5man feeds, everyone lined up and all, this internet is bollox!

what about the assists from other fellas ;)

Like 1:00 here !

All I hear is 'Stole my triple Lakes!' :P :D

few games I had with ye lot was great fun!!

Not easy going from COD to BF and back again etc!

but great fun!!

Really enjoyed those few games :) I'll be on later today for more :)

popping on now if anyone is around

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It's a balls trying to play now, with no headset, and the volume down very low. I had no idea what yee were saying or at last night, for the whole hour. And join the chat thing when a dude doesn't have a mic. Keep the deaf lad informed!

Good games !
    Perrin beasting it up with the SPAS , kudos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Great craic as always lads. Thanks for joining me..

Had a few great games of BF£ with Ade earlier on 2day before I had to bail!

Really am enjoying BF3 more than the COD series now.. A much geater challenge!! For some reason was beasting when I picked up the controller but got worse as I played for longer :D

Any one on now?? I got quite a few drinks in me so maybe 1 or 2 wagers if anyone is game??

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

hypermuse wrote: »
    Had a few great games of BF£ with Ade earlier on 2day before I had to bail!

Really am enjoying BF3 more than the COD series now.. A much geater challenge!! For some reason was beasting when I picked up the controller but got worse as I played for longer :D

Any one on now?? I got quite a few drinks in me so maybe 1 or 2 wagers if anyone is game??

They were fun indeed. You, me and Ste are a pretty good team too, all covering for each other. Will be on later in day if you're about.

They were fun indeed. You, me and Ste are a pretty good team too, all covering for each other. Will be on later in day if you're about.

towards the end I was just pissing bout trying the auld sniper rifle.. Dont really have the patience for it thou as it doesn't really help your team much expect for spotting enemies for the teams..

Spawn beacon is the Bee's Knees thou!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

And killing me ya prick.

jumping on now for a while

Sorry for bailing Remi. Heading out for some dinner. Will be on after 10 sometime if you're about for BF3.

Had a couple of a very good games with Eric there playing Conquest on Caspian Border. Mostly just meandering on foot through the map, laying mines galore and getting so many easy kills and with my knife :D Went 9-1 and 8-1 (not bad considering I was in a vehicle not very long. Scar is working a treat and just unlocked the UMP too. Happy days.

Caspain Border and Damavand Peak (especially on Rush) are so much fun to play on. All the maps are good in their own way except for Tehran Highway. Hate - hate relationship with that one :pac:

Such a shame, BF3 wasn't released earlier what with MW3 coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Alri lads, finally back playing after a few weeks , Had a few good games with perrin , lad is something else with c4 , almost as good as lee.:P

Looking forward to Tueday :D

Iz the original C4 maestro Kenno icon_sad.gif

Iz the original C4 maestro Kenno icon_sad.gif

Back in your corner you :P...

..good games there earlier with Perrin, Kells and Eamo. Perrin ripping me a new one with the Spas in Havana haha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Back in your corner you :P...

..good games there earlier with Perrin, Kells and Eamo. Perrin ripping me a new one with the Spas in Havana haha.

Ha.nothin like coming round a corner meeting ye 3 with a spas/stakeout up in my face :), enjoyed the game though

Sorry for bailing Remi. Heading out for some dinner. Will be on after 10 sometime if you're about for BF3.

Had a couple of a very good games with Eric there playing Conquest on Caspian Border. Mostly just meandering on foot through the map, laying mines galore and getting so many easy kills and with my knife :D Went 9-1 and 8-1 (not bad considering I was in a vehicle not very long. Scar is working a treat and just unlocked the UMP too. Happy days.

Caspain Border and Damavand Peak (especially on Rush) are so much fun to play on. All the maps are good in their own way except for Tehran Highway. Hate - hate relationship with that one :pac:

Such a shame, BF3 wasn't released earlier what with MW3 coming up.

yea I had to bail in middle of what ever map we were playing.. Was finally finding a groove and had to bail as the gf showed up!

Have to agree with ya on Tehran Highway.. its not a great map.. very hard to move around on it or something and very dark...

The most frustrating thing bout BF3 is the broken squad system.. last time we played, you ste and myself were in a squad and doing quite well.. last night 3 of us again all messed up around the place!!

Oh and FCUK YOU REMI... GIMME BACK MY DOGTAGS YOU CNUT!!

wrong thread

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    yea I had to bail in middle of what ever map we were playing.. Was finally finding a groove and had to bail as the gf showed up!

Have to agree with ya on Tehran Highway.. its not a great map.. very hard to move around on it or something and very dark...

The most frustrating thing bout BF3 is the broken squad system.. last time we played, you ste and myself were in a squad and doing quite well.. last night 3 of us again all messed up around the place!!

Oh and FCUK YOU REMI... GIMME BACK MY DOGTAGS YOU CNUT!!

Yeah the squad system being so utterly ****ed up is the one thing I really have against the game.

Tbh I'm not sure how to engage that map (first part of Rush especially!) and what route to take (Conquest is better for sure), in saying that, I had an excellent game with yourself or Ste yesterday the day before. Was like 15-1 with 4 plants or something like that. Tis a funny map because as I said, I'm not sure of how to approach it while the other maps, Operation Firestorm excluded, are have fairly set routes I take 9 times out of 10! :) Just a tad frustrating is all. I played one game last night, first one with UMP since the beta....

Ray-Wilkins.jpg

my word... the carnage Jeff :pac:

Advertisement