Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Me and Tallon.MW2 Nao.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

feck mw2 and blops , anyone wanna play some Cod 4 ? il be playing it if anyone wants to join

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Scody94 wrote: »
    feck mw2 and blops , anyone wanna play some Cod 4 ? il be playing it if anyone wants to join

Gonna grab a bite to eat first and I'll join. Lee, get on too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Do you go around asking for likes, subs and favourites Mags, yes or no? You get by through word of mouth and you've done well.
    Twitter is for my interests, if people follow my tips they'll more than likely make a decent bit of cash on the side. Don't need to share tips. But I'm a helpful sort, and I do enjoy the bookies losing but that's more an agenda if anything. Having to repeat myself but on Twitter, I said recently if people don't like what I tweet, then unfollow me. That's not difficult.

Actually have a job, it's just not very stable no pun intended. Depends on what comes up, last week I was in from 6am-6pm every day. Landscape and building is a bit smh at the moment as you probably know. Up until Saturday, I haven't been on much in the past couple of weeks infact (5 days abroad on family business).

Youtube comment, I like reaching the nearest 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 mark. Just a weird thing with me, looks nicer :) I don't need to pander which many Youtube do and many are unoriginal. You know I've said that COD has been maxed IMO.

You and me have been at loggerheads a few times, I've no problem with you whatsoever though. You yourself from my experience have been fairly honest when we discussed things, and when things have gone to PM we ironed out any differences like adults. Maybe even Twitter too.

I've admitted on Twitter, here and PM when I've been wrong, and I've been wrong at times for sure. Some say it, and frankly do not adhere to their own preachings though. One way street for some, and they'll drag you're name through the dirt if need be :)

Sometimes i'll ask people to like my montages, they take a lot of time to do (Most because of how ****e my laptop is :) ) so obviously if someone likes a video more people will see it. I like getting feedback on the videos that i put a lot of effort into, im sure its the same with anything like that. Anyone thats into photography or making their own films enjoys it more when others look at what they've done.

There are a lot of people on youtube who make a living off what they do, but im sure most of them think its the greatest job on earth... as they get to live off something they love doing. I don't think they enjoyed making their videos any less when money wasn't involved (For the most part).

Anyway it doesn't really matter, i don't take anything said on the internet personally. I know your not a slacker :P I was just putting across the point that generalizing is silly. Oh and i enjoy your tweets for the most part, im sure i'll pass on some of the tips when the footy starts up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

:eek:

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    :eek:

This is all you're ****ing fault Remi shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Remi is one to talk

steal cp's

disgraceful and the worse crime of them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Gonna grab a bite to eat first and I'll join. Lee, get on too!

I'd love to but .. I threw my phone at my sister this morning so no ps/internet for a while .. Dad doesn't know the internet is on nor that I can online on the touch #cavemandad

I'll definitely be on for some CoD4 when I'm back online.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Headshot wrote: »
    Remi is one to talk

steal cp's

disgraceful and the worse crime of them all

cartman1xt3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The important thing to remember is we all have lovely bottoms.

really though, theres no need for the drama, there some OMA handbags been thrown about in here.

Both BLops and MW2 have their positives and negatives, slag the games away all you want but its a bit petty to attack people's preference.
    I enjoyed Blops for a while but I dunno, I just lost interest in it for various reasons. I still play MW2 because I find it fun, simple as.
    Obviously theres tons of bullsh1t in it and its headwrecking coming up against teams of tubers and the like, but when you get a great game going its fantastic fun.
    Picking on MW2's flaws, its obvious flaws that anyone who plays it already knows off by heart doesnt make it any less enjoyable to play for those who do enjoy it. Same goes for Blops for the people who do play it. God knows I had a blast playing with boardsies on both the xbox and ps3 when I owned it and I still watch peoples videos on occasion when they post up epic games or montages from it.
    If IW fix the biggest issues with MW3, and they seem to really want to, then brilliant, back to COD4 gameplay on the MW3 engine, it'll be fantastic if they get it right. Time will tell once November rolls around but hopefull they're taking a leaf from Treyarch and listening to the fans.

I've often had digs at Blops on here and people know I prefer MW2, but I do think Treyarch did some really cool stuff, the theatre mode is an amazing addition, same with zombies and tomohawks and wager matches and maps like Summit, all made it great craic to play.

we have a cool little community on here and given the state of the COD community in general we can do better than to bring more BS on ourselves with bickering over nothing. Some of us prefer one game in the series, some prefer others, get over it and get along.

Friendly airdrop incoming, presents for everyone.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Sometimes i'll ask people to like my montages, they take a lot of time to do (Most because of how ****e my laptop is :) ) so obviously if someone likes a video more people will see it. I like getting feedback on the videos that i put a lot of effort into, im sure its the same with anything like that. Anyone thats into photography or making their own films enjoys it more when others look at what they've done.

There are a lot of people on youtube who make a living off what they do, but im sure most of them think its the greatest job on earth... as they get to live off something they love doing. I don't think they enjoyed making their videos any less when money wasn't involved (For the most part).

Anyway it doesn't really matter, i don't take anything said on the internet personally. I know your not a slacker :P I was just putting across the point that generalizing is silly. Oh and i enjoy your tweets for the most part, im sure i'll pass on some of the tips when the footy starts up again.

Montage is something most people on YT don't do. What you do actually takes time, and a lot of effort I know that, you know that, most sane people know that. You deserve something for being good at what you do and not being one of the sheep. But the average YT posts either a gameplay commentary or gameplay. Maybe it's just me, but asking for a thanks, like, comment, favourite and sub for something like that is a bit :o If people enjoyed it, they'll like the vid(com or gameplay).

A number of COD Youtubers want those likes and favourites to get noticed/more $ more so than actually get enjoyment out people liking their content. I could have phrased that last sentence better I know but I think you get the jist. Similar conversation was happening a while back on HuPT forums actually, majority of those who regularly posted on YT said as much. I'll have a look for the thread later on when I can.

I'll always stand by the point many (NOT ALL!) go in with the intention of making it big though. Machimina just being one facet has given a lot of false hope out there IMO. Tis funny because over time, I've loved montages, hated them and loved them again. Handful of commentators interest me with their thoughts. The rest are more of the same.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'd love to but .. I threw my phone at my sister this morning so no ps/internet for a while .. Dad doesn't know the internet is on nor that I can online on the touch #cavemandad

Haha.

So long as it was a headshot. That's fine by me.

first game back on Cod4 , TDM on district was running to the market , whipped out my rpg fired it across the market to the far opening, boom blew up car taking all 6 of them out. would have been a perfect moment for my pvr :(:D

Haha.

So long as it was a headshot. That's fine by me.

Bankshot off her elbow +200

COD4 + Ade = Tremendously happy.

COD4 + Ade = Tremendously happy.

Many hacked lobbies? I think I've played like 5 games on there since buying it

Not 1 in 5 games so far. Cody has played 9 so far and not 1. All good so far.

Not 1 in 5 games so far. Cody has played 9 so far and not 1. All good so far.

Sweet thanks Ade. Look forward to it when I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

you staying on long Ade? will be on in a few

krudler wrote: »
    you staying on long Ade? will be on in a few

Sorry Krud. Kells brought hacked lobbies with him. I'll be on COD4 tomorrow if you fancy games then.

• Advertisement

Then as soon as I come on the hacks start :P

10 games of perfect Cod4 , then kells comes on and nothhing but speed lobbies
    suspiciousawesome-3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Im on COD4 now if anyone is coming on. Would have been on earlier but I couldn't get the TurtleBeach's working on the new PS3 and I was in a massive panic thinking there was something wrong with it

demotivational-posters-coincidence.jpg

10 games of perfect Cod4 , then kells comes on and nothhing but speed lobbies
    suspiciousawesome-3.gif

I found it fun though I got to admit. You just lash on an SMG or LMG and by god, hip fire like you're life depended on it.

@SaulGoode, sorry man. I'll be on COD4 tomorrow. I shouted the odd bit of abuse here and there but I was not one bit angry playing the game. Twas so much fun. Then we were Kellsed :(

demotivational-posters-coincidence.jpg

You've Shark Brain on your mind o.0

You've Shark Brain on your mind o.0

I'm scared to. Typed coincidence into google images and that came up :p

Oh and I'm just gonna say sorry for earlier. I still stand by some points, not gonna lie. But a lot of it was due to a frustrating morning for family reasons (some will know what I'm on about!) and then playing MW2... and while I played good for the first time consistently (pavelows for 6 games in a row galore) in yoinks, I wanted to smash the disc soon after. I've not felt that angry since a comp match back in 2010 on... *drum roll* MW2 when we were propa mugged innit bruv, think it was sabotage on Favela.

One little thing, don't ever complain if I insult someone elesewhere be it Twitter or whereever and then do it behind my back. Iz hear all :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Mw2 anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Hi Lads, haven't been on lately as i need a really long ethernet cable (30m) for my PS3 any body know where i can get one in Dublin.
    The one i bought online never came. :(

• Advertisement

I was in a MW2 hacked lobby :(

Advertisement