Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in like 15.

The amount of quads and triples in that last game lol.

Cody is the Javelin king ... bowing-036.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on in like 15.

The amount of quads and triples in that last game lol.

Cody is the Javelin king ... bowing-036.gif

as soon as my pvr arrives, i wont get any kills :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Is your PS3 far from your comp?

Is your PS3 far from your comp?
    nope i have it all set up to a desk now . PC, PS3 and Xbox all tuned to th one tele. may upload a new pic

One on PC,One in HD,One in SD?

• Advertisement

wha ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Some tv's have more than 1 HDMI cable :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »

Slot :rolleyes: :pac:

___

2 infected lobbies in a row, no hacks just advertising. Seriously why?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on in 15 min. Need teeeeeeeeeea.

Magill wrote: »

Oh yeah I knew that <_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

that was a bitta crack only for the one guy in S'N'D with his advertising shiite... grrrrr

Then we went against the UK#1 clan, all 9th prestige, except one lad that was level 20something an his clan tag was [9th?] that made me lool

I went 10-4 against them, I was like ehhhhhh is that a serious clan? hahaha

next one I remember is the noob tubers, lost 2 rounds an were gone,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I hope my short spell on mw2 areir isn't a sign of things to come. Gw, wasteland, terrible. Need to fiddle around with the classes a bit,, had crappy setup's.

When were ya on?Alone?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

When were ya on?Alone?
    There was a heap of us on. Well i only joined the others at 1am, they had been on for a while.

Anyone online?

Smh, I'll be on by 2.

FFS I leave a game cause I don't like the map.Join again.Leave again.Join the same fking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

FFS I leave a game cause I don't like the map.Join again.Leave again.Join the same fking game.

hate that, although when you're thrown in on the winning team the next time you join its not so bad :pac: get 2 kills, 0 deaths, 2.00 kd for that match :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Got some lovely messages playing SnD last night. Flattering they were

Going on MW2 with Kellsface and Codylicious.

• Advertisement

nalkjbrpu9dsbfADJFNQEIPBFabakjddrunkstillkdnfakkwjgiijdnf

**** the CoD community **** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community**** the CoD community

too hung over an too annoyed by just basically everything to put up with that bullshiit!

MW2 > BOPS?

GTFO! Absolutely beyond delusional. Been biting my tongue since I bought this again, there's a ****ing hole in my tongue from all the biting! Ooooh but MW2 looks pretty. The sound of BOPS is **** waah. BOPS is boring blah blah blah blah. MW2 is ****ing rotten to the core. Are MW2 players that ****ing blind and delusional that they're not able to comprehend this!? Why would anyone want to put themselves through that is beyond me.

People prefer MW2 because they can do better on this ****ing piece of **** game than in BLOPS, they can quickscope, they can spawn trap easily with their killstreaks and call in their precious ****ing noooke. No bloodyother reason other than that. I've seen the difference in players playing MW2 and BOPS and the difference is outstanding. Yeah, I've been playing ****, ****ing **** actually and have been outscored by these players in MW2, there's not a hope of that happening in COD2, 3, 4, BOPS and I imagine WaW too. Idiots. Don't like it. Report me and I'll take a ban from here, one of my fellow mods can see to that. These arseholes will hate MW3 more than likely if it goes back to COD4, they'd find the latter boring no doubt! Oh and my arse people gave Black Ops a chance, my ****ing dark arse!

Oh and I can understand us playing Ground War even though it's always scraping for kills which is tedious. But SnD! I gave up that game type because of MW2. But all we seem to do is play it! Then get tubed out of it. I'll give it to the end of the week but I'm thinking of already getting my money back. COD in general can be stressful. MW2 is in a different stratosphere when it comes to stress. Why should I have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a somewhat decent lobby!

I'll offend some people undoubtedly, but I couldn't give a flying fook tbh right now. Again, mods if this reported. See fit to ban me.

MW2 > BOPS?

GTFO! Absolutely beyond delusional. Been biting my tongue since I bought this again, there's a ****ing hole in my tongue from all the biting! Ooooh but MW2 looks pretty. The sound of BOPS is **** waah. BOPS is boring blah blah blah blah. MW2 is ****ing rotten to the core. Are MW2 players that ****ing blind and delusional that they're not able to comprehend this!? Why would anyone want to put themselves through that is beyond me.

People prefer MW2 because they can do better on this ****ing piece of **** game than in BLOPS, they can quickscope, they can spawn trap easily with their killstreaks and call in their precious ****ing noooke. No bloodyother reason other than that. I've seen the difference in players playing MW2 and BOPS and the difference is outstanding. Yeah, I've been playing ****, ****ing **** actually and have been outscored by these players in MW2, there's not a hope of that happening in COD2, 3, 4, BOPS and I imagine WaW too. Idiots. Don't like it. Report me and I'll take a ban from here, one of my fellow mods can see to that. These arseholes will hate MW3 more than likely if it goes back to COD4, they'd find the latter boring no doubt! Oh and my arse people gave Black Ops a chance, my ****ing dark arse!

Oh and I can understand us playing Ground War even though it's always scraping for kills which is tedious. But SnD! I gave up that game type because of MW2. But all we seem to do is play it! Then get tubed out of it. I'll give it to the end of the week but I'm thinking of already getting my money back. COD in general can be stressful. MW2 is in a different stratosphere when it comes to stress. Why should I have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a somewhat decent lobby!

I'll offend some people undoubtedly, but I couldn't give a flying fook tbh right now. Again, mods if this reported. See fit to ban me.

you should get angry more often, welcome to my world :D :pac:

Balfie wrote: »
    you should get angry more often, welcome to my world :D :pac:

Actually, besides today and a few hours yesterday I think when I've turned off my mic (but it's on if you get me), that's when I've been raging. Think a few of the lads heard me go ape **** at some of the ***** on Terminal yesterday.

Feel much better after that rant it must be said, much better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I love MW2, blops is shít!

It doesn't take a 'better' player to play either, I just have more fun on MW2

Blops is not quick paced enough!

Should probably be in the OT thread and not here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

congratulations, your opinion is different to other peoples :O

Tallon wrote: »
    I love MW2, blops is shít!

It doesn't take a 'better' player to play either, I just have more fun on MW2

Blops is not quick paced enough!

Should probably be in the OT thread and not here?

I don't know when I played 1 full game on MW2 with you in a good while.

If thats what you think of a game you love.I'd hate to see you play BLOPS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't know when I played 1 full game on MW2 with you in a good while.

If thats what you think of a game you love.I'd hate to see you play BLOPS.
    I'm not too fond of playing with others anymore, I'd much rather be on my own

Advertisement