Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Scody94 wrote: »
    balfie has it too some great maps on that game tbh and there isnt that much Mp40ers as there used to be

Very true! Truly a joy to play nowadays!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Ah **** I'll respond here too. Since it was you're wish to call me out.

If you had any decency like you try to put on you'd come offend me via PM or on here and instead of attacking me on a personal level, surely? But anyway. You're opinion was already tainted long ago when I mocked Youtubers and their obsession with making it big back when I first joined Twitter. I was told how deeply offended you were plus you're replies told as much. As for thinking im god, listen to yourself will ya. It's quite clear who you associate yourself with here and who's defence you're coming too. Is he god? Wanna be truthful. should have banned you for you're small time mocking off those with Down Syndrome a while back, something i damn well care about and something more meaningful than pathetic Youtube stardom.

I didn't PM you because I didn't think it was offensive. I simply called you arrogant, which I'm sure you have to agree you are, and said certain people on this forum lick your arse, to put it bluntly. And I'm certainly not alone in this thought.

Don't get me wrong Ade, I have no problem with you. I'm sure you're a lovely person. Arrogance can be annoying, yeah but I get over that. Sure Mag is an arrogant bastard and I get on great with him. It's just the fact that people here follow you blindly and don't disagree with you for whatever reason. I have no idea why, you can be friends with someone while disagreeing with them, you don't have to constantly suck up to them. So I suppose you could say, it's not you, it's them.

As regards to the arguement about Youtube? I can't remember exactly what that was about, but if I recall correctly it was RE: Woody, Kyle + co. and the money aspect of it all? If so, then yes, opinions change and I have no problem admitting I was probably wrong in that discussion. I can be wrong. I have no problem admitting this. I don't have the best opinions and I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I can have an adult discussion.

I think we all know that you're insinuating that I'm attacking you because you think I think you attacked Tallon (confusing sentance is confusing).

Yeah Tallon is my friend, more so than a lot of people I talk to on this forum, but he can fight his own battles. My issue is seperate to whatever ye're arguing about, the thing is your arguement just brought this issue to light, and to use a phrase that you use a lot, I stopped biting my tongue and decided to say something for once. I couldn't care less what you and Tal get up to, nothing to do with me and I couldn't care less tbh.

As for your closing sentance, if it offended you so much why didn't you just ban me then? Instead of saying nothing and bringing it up now in the midst of an arguement in an attempt to tarnish my character? I don't remember the incident right now to be honest, but to be honest I make jokes about a lot of things. I don't mean offence, but they're funny. Am I a racist when I tell a humourous joke with a hint of racism? I don't think so but you may disagree. As I said, if you were offended you should have just banned me or whatever and it wouldn't have been no big deal.

And seeing as you drag Youtube stardom into it, yeah I make youtube videos, yeah I like when people watch them. I have fun doing it. It's nice to get a response. It's a bit of craic. I'm most certainly not obssessed with striking it big or anything. I just enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Just a question for those of you who stay at level 50 and don't prestige. Just curious as to why you don't prestige?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tallon wrote: »
    Sometimes, you sound like your head is up your own arse. I'm sorry if that offends you, but it does.

You subtly troll here and laugh about it on your 'protected' twitter which is really not fair. Take the ALN x360 thread for example!

And don't try to belittle Kermsash with your 'youtube claims' and pathetic 'Youtube stardom'

You have your own channel, and you take great pride in uploading your own videos. In fact, when your account was deleted, you moaned about it, so obviously you do care as much as everyone else does.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinions Ade, but when you preach, rant and moan when people don't agree with you, and then try to turn it around on them, don't expect sympathy from me!

Tallon, likewise. Few people here will tell you I've said as much in the past. I've probably posted it on Twitter too, I can't remember. Ah shucks, I shouldn't have added you to my protected Twitter.

I have a channel first and foremost, to watch, save and occasionally comment on vids. My last vid was when? My original channel was from 2006 with over 500 favourite saved videos and around 10 vids. There's history behind the channel. Of course I cared about it! I do not pander for popularity, that ain't me and never will. I don't care about hitting certain sub numbers, asking for likes, favourites, earning contracts and thinking I'm a big shot because of Youtube. Cold day in hell before that happens.

Protected Twitter? Are you seriously bringing that out to use against me? Wow, just wow. Am I the only one who has a protected Twitter from here? As well as rants and raves at those annoying them be it on this forum or elsewhere? You tell me.

As for the Xbox thread. That's been in meltdown many times as you full well know! Afterall you're the one who was reporting most of it. The clan crap was the tipping point where I protected my tweets. Matter of fact here, a good few Xbox players have been following me for a long time now, not really doing a good job if I'm hiding anything from them, am I? My feelings on one or two who've have been banned are quite clear anyway (one of them changed had improved since then though). Chatted with the Xbox lads at the beers last month about it actually, spoke to them and was honest to them about past events and certain posters, couple were curious so I answered them and I kinda wanted to put things across from my POV. You have zero inkling of what type of crap I've put up with PM's from some individuals during the entire clan war, absolutely zero. There was every need for it to be protected. You'll say nowt but teamspeak, skype... anything said about me? Second thought. I do not give a damn if people dislike me. I won't cry myself to sleep over what someone on the internet thinks of me.

As for belittling someone? This stuff. Boards. COD. Means diddly squat to something I've cared and given so much to and actually affects lives. That was belittling to me and the folks who cannot defend themselves! So save me the spiel about me only belittling people(you're mate) here. You clearly took it as a direct insult towards you in the first place. I warned everyone on Twitter that it wasn't directed at anyone in particular as soon as I posted my rant, YOU choose to ignore it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Yeah.As does Scoby(Beertons spelling)

Hay hay hay. Enough of the country talk!

What did I do now? I Haven't been on yet. It was Headshot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nah it's all Lee's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

yap lee with his hacking

Cant believe he called me a hacker on Youtube too. What will my millions of subscribers think

Lee you never think of the aftermath

Nah it's all Lee's fault.

Great that's all cleared up so. Will get on for a while later, the monster is fading beside me. Missed the afternoon nap.

\cracks knuckles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tallon, likewise. Few people here will tell you I've said as much in the past. I've probably posted it on Twitter too, I can't remember. Ah shucks, I shouldn't have added you to my protected Twitter.

I have a channel first and foremost, to watch, save and occasionally comment on vids. My last vid was when? My original channel was from 2006 with over 500 favourite saved videos and around 10 vids. There's history behind the channel. Of course I cared about it! I do not pander for popularity, that ain't me and never will. I don't care about hitting certain sub numbers, asking for likes, favourites, earning contracts and thinking I'm a big shot because of Youtube. Cold day in hell before that happens.

Protected Twitter? Are you seriously bringing that out to use against me? Wow, just wow. Am I the only one who has a protected Twitter from here? As well as rants and raves at those annoying them be it on this forum or elsewhere? You tell me.

As for the Xbox thread. That's been in meltdown many times as you full well know! Afterall you're the one who was reporting most of it. The clan crap was the tipping point where I protected my tweets. Matter of fact here, a good few Xbox players have been following me for a long time now, not really doing a good job if I'm hiding anything from them, am I? My feelings on one or two who've have been banned are quite clear anyway (one of them changed had improved since then though). Chatted with the Xbox lads at the beers last month about it actually, spoke to them and was honest to them about past events and certain posters, couple were curious so I answered them and I kinda wanted to put things across from my POV. You have zero inkling of what type of crap I've put up with PM's from some individuals during the entire clan war, absolutely zero. There was every need for it to be protected. You'll say nowt but teamspeak, skype... anything said about me? Second thought. I do not give a damn if people dislike me. I won't cry myself to sleep over what someone on the internet thinks of me.

As for belittling someone? This stuff. Boards. COD. Means diddly squat to something I've cared and given so much to and actually affects lives. That was belittling to me and the folks who cannot defend themselves! So save me the spiel about me only belittling people(you're mate) here. You clearly took it as a direct insult towards you in the first place. I warned everyone on Twitter that it wasn't directed at anyone in particular as soon as I posted my rant, YOU choose to ignore it!
    I didn't take it as directed at me... at all!!!

I'm just letting you know, that I'm sick of your arrogant nature, belittling attitude, and sly trolling, be it here or elsewhere.

Every counter argument you've had until now is saying "Yeah you too mate" My head is very much, not up my own arse. I just love having a laugh, having a good time, and debating stuff without dealing with moronic attitudes

You need to stop bitching about people and things so much, especially as a mod. I had a similar argument about this in the Videos thread, and you would not accept the possibility you are wrong.

You will never admit defeat or see something from someone else's perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Keep it going lads, this is soap drama gold

DDMBW.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

FYG wrote: »
    Just a question for those of you who stay at level 50 and don't prestige. Just curious as to why you don't prestige?

Couple of reasons for me, main ones being:

1. I'm not very good but I like to win and play well. Best way for me to do this is to use the best guns (famas & Aug imo) and the pro perks that help me play at my best and do some work for my team (hardline hacker SOH for me). Don't want to lose all my weapons and perks and have to start all over again.

2. Prestiged in MW2 and got no enjoyment or sense of achievement out of it. Never had any inclination to prestige in BLOPS. I won't be prestiging in MW3 either. Plus I'm a millionaire in BLOPS at the moment, a frickin millionaire, I loves money.

3. I'm a big dirty noob.

Kersmash wrote: »
    I didn't PM you because I didn't think it was offensive. I simply called you arrogant, which I'm sure you have to agree you are, and said certain people on this forum lick your arse, to put it bluntly. And I'm certainly not alone in this thought.

Don't get me wrong Ade, I have no problem with you. I'm sure you're a lovely person. Arrogance can be annoying, yeah but I get over that. Sure Mag is an arrogant bastard and I get on great with him. It's just the fact that people here follow you blindly and don't disagree with you for whatever reason. I have no idea why, you can be friends with someone while disagreeing with them, you don't have to constantly suck up to them. So I suppose you could say, it's not you, it's them.

As regards to the arguement about Youtube? I can't remember exactly what that was about, but if I recall correctly it was RE: Woody, Kyle + co. and the money aspect of it all? If so, then yes, opinions change and I have no problem admitting I was probably wrong in that discussion. I can be wrong. I have no problem admitting this. I don't have the best opinions and I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I can have an adult discussion.

I think we all know that you're insinuating that I'm attacking you because you think I think you attacked Tallon (confusing sentance is confusing).

Yeah Tallon is my friend, more so than a lot of people I talk to on this forum, but he can fight his own battles. My issue is seperate to whatever ye're arguing about, the thing is your arguement just brought this issue to light, and to use a phrase that you use a lot, I stopped biting my tongue and decided to say something for once. I couldn't care less what you and Tal get up to, nothing to do with me and I couldn't care less tbh.

As for your closing sentance, if it offended you so much why didn't you just ban me then? Instead of saying nothing and bringing it up now in the midst of an arguement in an attempt to tarnish my character? I don't remember the incident right now to be honest, but to be honest I make jokes about a lot of things. I don't mean offence, but they're funny. Am I a racist when I tell a humourous joke with a hint of racism? I don't think so but you may disagree. As I said, if you were offended you should have just banned me or whatever and it wouldn't have been no big deal.

And seeing as you drag Youtube stardom into it, yeah I make youtube videos, yeah I like when people watch them. I have fun doing it. It's nice to get a response. It's a bit of craic. I'm most certainly not obssessed with striking it big or anything. I just enjoy it.

You followed me on Twitter, you knew full well what was going on my head post and pre-rant. You saw me and Tallon in the middle of a discussion/debate/argument (however people want to phrase it) and saw a good chance to jump in and have you're pop at me, perhaps in the hope I wouldn't respond? Only you know. I've said on Twitter umpteen times, anyone have a personal problem with me, take it up with me on Twitter or via PM or simply unfollow me. Or is something is really bothering you be it me or someone else, report it. I'm fairly sure I told Shammy and Lee via Twitter to ban me as well as in my OP rant.

I can safely say I'm not alone in my POV about the majority of things on this forum including individual posters. Big whoopty doo

Hehe. You and me had a full on discussion about Youtube stardom when I was just rambling and then out of the blue took offence to it! Am I wrong in saying the majority are self obsessed, popular yearning assholes who want to make their name on Youtube? Now come to think of it(cba'ed editing), it was in relation to an IRL friend of mine. My IRL mate who bought a PVR. I was saying it was a waste and his craving for a Machinima contract like so many these days was laughable, that's when you jumped in and started defending yourself and having a go at me. I even stated I wasn't going on about you but you just went on and on and on. I don't even know you or play with you, not sure why you cared so much. But you did.

I can't remember you're comments about Woody and co whatsoever. Did we ever discuss them? I don't know.

As for arselickers? Will you name them if they offend you in someway like I have done quite clearly? I hope they do. I could say the same about you very easily but I don't look at things like that. I basically spoke for a group of people who I've seen over the last 3 days rage and scream, as for I kinda stood back and listened. If I'm in the wrong, certain lads who I trust will pull me up on it I'm confident on that. 2 other mods I selected will undoubtedly do so. I'm sure the other guys who were considered would have done likewise as well.

I'm arrogant at times. Sure. But I've always been damn helpful be it COD, gambling, FIFA(with you -_-), fantasy football, helping the lads with the modding or whatever. But hearing you call me arrogant and after all I've asked before, I'm having none of that tbf especially after reading some of the stuff you've posted in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Don't want to go through all the bother of getting pro perks again simples.

Tallon wrote: »
    I didn't take it as directed at me... at all!!!

I'm just letting you know, that I'm sick of your arrogant nature, belittling attitude, and sly trolling, be it here or elsewhere.

Every counter argument you've had until now is saying "Yeah you too mate" My head is very much, not up my own arse. I just love having a laugh, having a good time, and debating stuff without dealing with moronic attitudes

You need to stop bitching about people and things so much, especially as a mod. I had a similar argument about this in the Videos thread, and you would not accept the possibility you are wrong.

You will never admit defeat or see something from someone else's perspective

Christ almighty, then why do you bloody well follow me on Twitter for so many months? If I'm everything you said I'am and knowing I tweet a lot that's mind boggling why do you still follow me!

Do you ever admit defeat?

As for trolling, point me in the direction of it? Enlighten me.

ade, troll?

GTFO

Lucky im not on twitter, more trouble than its worth ;)

Headshot wrote: »
    ade, troll?

GTFO

Lucky im not on twitter, more trouble than its worth ;)

:D

Please join. Then we can bitch about Lee and have it referenced here quite possibly :pac:

:D

Please join. hen we can bitch about Lee and have it referenced here quite possibly

I bitch about him by pm enough, cant be over doing it now, can I?

As i tell you by pm ade, what goes around, comes around. Lee will get his just deserts some time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Hehe. You and me had a full on discussion about Youtube stardom when I was just rambling and then out of the blue took offence to it! Am I wrong in saying the majority are self obsessed, popular yearning assholes who want to make their name on Youtube? Now come to think of it(cba'ed editing), it was in relation to an IRL friend of mine. My IRL mate who bought a PVR. I was saying it was a waste and his craving for a Machinima contract like so many these days was laughable, that's when you jumped in and started defending yourself and having a go at me. I even stated I wasn't going on about you but you just went on and on and on. I don't even know you or play with you, not sure why you cared so much. But you did.

This whole topic always gets on my nerves tbh (Its no secret), not just from the posts you've made but from others on here aswel and while you/they won't directly call people out its still anoying. There are a lot of hobbies and interests that some people might think are a "waste", its very easy to judge people on their interests when you know absolutely nothing about that person. Take one of your interests for instance, I could sit here and call out anyone that gambles to be a complete waster whos too lazy to go out and and get a real job... but i know better than that.

If your mates only reason to get a PVR was so that he could make it big on the youtubes and earn a machinima contract.. fine. But I really wish people would stop painting everyone with the same brush.... i made my first frag movie before the idea of youtube even existed. Wanting more people to see your videos doesn't = someone being obsessed (I know there are those that are obsessed tho.. like with everything, including your own hobbies).. i distinctly remember you being quite upset when your video that had over 50k views or something got took down... and that was just a 20 second cut and upload video that you urself had no part in creating.

Christ almighty, then why do you bloody well follow me on Twitter for so many months? If I'm everything you said I'am and knowing I tweet a lot that's mind boggling why do you still follow me!

Do you ever admit defeat?

As for trolling, point me in the direction of it? Enlighten me.
    You just did the EXACT same thing again, wtf!

I said you reply to everything I say with, "so do you" and you just asked me do I ever admit defeat!!

You're impossible!

That's like us asking you why did you have 3 accounts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Anywho.. I'll be on Blops later around half 9, 10ish if anyones around?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

beertons wrote: »
    That's like us asking you why did you have 3 accounts!

Ask if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The mood breaker:
    this thread has started to look like parents fighting in front of their children who are doing their best to ignore it..

ade, tallon, kermsmash etc arguing it out in full blast

beery, fyg, double D etc all just talking bout something else like nothing is going on!! :D:D lolz

What I actually want to say in the "about last night thread":

All I wana say is MW2 sucks ass compared to blops..

I've only been playing it recently coz so many of ye have and parties are more fun and also to try reacquiant myself with MW2 engine for when MW3 come out.. but my god.. I dont know how ye do it! The stress of that game is unbelievable and it is overflowing with Bull$hit problems!!

Really dont know how ye cant put up with it! personally think black ops is the best game ever made in the history of the world ever compared to MW2...

What needs to be said in the about last night thread:

seriously though guys, grow the fcuk up! you lads wana have a big overblown debate on stuff that ye clearly disagree on then do it somewhere else..
    Its bull having all these retarted ass comments bout $hit that only ye care about!
    I dunno if its an effort to explain/defend yourselves or criticise/offend others but I really dont see the need for this bollox here

Magill wrote: »
    This whole topic always gets on my nerves tbh (Its no secret), not just from the posts you've made but from others on here aswel and while you/they won't directly call people out its still anoying. There are a lot of hobbies and interests that some people might think are a "waste", its very easy to judge people on their interests when you know absolutely nothing about that person. Take one of your interests for instance, I could sit here and call out anyone that gambles to be a complete waster whos too lazy to go out and and get a real job... but i know better than that.

If your mates only reason to get a PVR was so that he could make it big on the youtubes and earn a machinima contract.. fine. But I really wish people would stop painting everyone with the same brush.... i made my first frag movie before the idea of youtube even existed. Wanting more people to see your videos doesn't = someone being obsessed (I know there are those that are obsessed tho.. like with everything, including your own hobbies).. i distinctly remember you being quite upset when your video that had over 50k views or something got took down... and that was just a 20 second cut and upload video that you urself had no part in creating.

Do you go around asking for likes, subs and favourites Mags, yes or no? You get by through word of mouth and you've done well.
    Twitter is for my interests, if people follow my tips they'll more than likely make a decent bit of cash on the side. Don't need to share tips. But I'm a helpful sort, and I do enjoy the bookies losing but that's more an agenda if anything. Having to repeat myself but on Twitter, I said recently if people don't like what I tweet, then unfollow me. That's not difficult.

Actually have a job, it's just not very stable no pun intended. Depends on what comes up, last week I was in from 6am-6pm every day. Landscape and building is a bit smh at the moment as you probably know. Up until Saturday, I haven't been on much in the past couple of weeks infact (5 days abroad on family business).

Youtube comment, I like reaching the nearest 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 mark. Just a weird thing with me, looks nicer :) I don't need to pander which many Youtube do and many are unoriginal. You know I've said that COD has been maxed IMO.

You and me have been at loggerheads a few times, I've no problem with you whatsoever though. You yourself from my experience have been fairly honest when we discussed things, and when things have gone to PM we ironed out any differences like adults. Maybe even Twitter too.

I've admitted on Twitter, here and PM when I've been wrong, and I've been wrong at times for sure. Some say it, and frankly do not adhere to their own preachings though. One way street for some, and they'll drag you're name through the dirt if need be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You followed me on Twitter, you knew full well what was going on my head post and pre-rant. You saw me and Tallon in the middle of a discussion/debate/argument (however people want to phrase it) and saw a good chance to jump in and have you're pop at me, perhaps in the hope I wouldn't respond? Only you know. I've said on Twitter umpteen times, anyone have a personal problem with me, take it up with me on Twitter or via PM or simply unfollow me. Or is something is really bothering you be it me or someone else, report it. I'm fairly sure I told Shammy and Lee via Twitter to ban me as well as in my OP rant.

I can safely say I'm not alone in my POV about the majority of things on this forum including individual posters. Big whoopty doo

I can't remember you're comments about Woody and co whatsoever. Did we ever discuss them? I don't know.

As for arselickers? Will you name them if they offend you in someway like I have done quite clearly? I hope they do. I could say the same about you very easily but I don't look at things like that. I basically spoke for a group of people who I've seen over the last 3 days rage and scream, as for I kinda stood back and listened. If I'm in the wrong, certain lads who I trust will pull me up on it I'm confident on that. 2 other mods I selected will undoubtedly do so. I'm sure the other guys who were considered would have done likewise as well.

I'm arrogant at times. Sure. But I've always been damn helpful be it COD, gambling, FIFA(with you -_-), fantasy football, helping the lads with the modding or whatever. But hearing you call me arrogant and after all I've asked before, I'm having none of that tbf especially after reading some of the stuff you've posted in the past.

I stopped following you on Twitter a while ago, nothing personal, just the sport stuff got in the way :P So I'm afraid I didn't see any of your warnings or whatever bit of back and forth you and Tallon had. Can you please get it into your head that I'm not having a pop at you? Seriously like. I don't have a problem with you as a person at all. Christ. It's the whole aspect that you can do no wrong and your opinions are copied and pasted onto other people in this forum. It can be very "Yes Ade, No Ade, 3 bags full Ade." Not your fault, just the way other people perceive you but there's nowt we can do about that I guess.

I think Magill summed up my feelings on whatever that discussion we had about Youtube was. There's no point getting into it again. I don't get offeneded easily, it's just (again, like Magill said) a lot of times everyone who likes making videos gets painted with the one brush. And that sure as hell is annoying.

Yeah we did at one stage, it was brief. Doesn't matter.

1. I'M NOT OFFENDED. A little annoyed maybe, but certainly not offended. 2. I do not have beef with you. As I said I'm sure you're a lovely guy, and you are quite helpful, I never said you weren't.

I don't get it. What's wrong with me calling you arrogant when you just admitted you were yourself? And I never said you weren't helpful.

Can we just move on for christ sake? We've clogged up this thread long enough, we don't want it to turn into the Xbox ABL thread :P It's an arguement, discussion, whatever. If you want to continue send me a PM.

Making a cuppa tea, and going on MW2 if anyone's interested :)

If we can do the messing like the other night, it means I won't rage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm on MW2 anyway's.

I hate it but I hate Blops aswell so.........CoD 2 anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

3204840swsw.gif

@ kersmash Doubt we'll see eye to eye on this so best done with it. But I'll just state once again, I've admitted I've made mistakes before both in posting and modding. Said so in the past and that I wished people here would practice what they preach instead of dragging stuff from outside of boards and COD into here as a cheap tactic to dirty my name. I'm not fussed if people like me or not, I'll voice ze opinion and moderate when necessary. That's always been my stance.

So who's up for MW2 and ice cream? *grabs coat*

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »

beery, fyg, double D etc all just talking bout something else like nothing is going on!! :D:D lolz

"The wheel's still spnnning and the hamster's dead"

I have no idea what they're on about, so keeping out of it. There's enough real problems out there, without my hobby having a few side issues.

Advertisement