Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That's the fella

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Thanks for the invite Beertons ... M16 is a beast of a gun, that is all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Has anyone actually got BFBC2 ? Wouldn't mind playing a few games of it tonite, **** about in ze choppers and ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Magill wrote: »
    Has anyone actually got BFBC2 ? Wouldn't mind playing a few games of it tonite, **** about in ze choppers and ****.

I'm up for that.. in bout 90mins i'll be on till motd2 is on...

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'm up for that.. in bout 90mins i'll be on till motd2 is on...

sweet, i'll be on from 7.30ish aswel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

sweet, i'll be on from 7.30ish aswel.

I'll be on too now. Good squad = **** **** up!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'll be on too now. Good squad = **** **** up!

I beggsy the chopper (Pilot :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I usually go recon anyways! Great craic spotting people. Headshotting the oppositions pilot anyone? :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I usually go recon anyways! Great craic spotting people. Headshotting the oppositions pilot anyone? :D:p

Can I play.Can I,Can I.

I cant fly them choppers anyway.. couldn never figure out controls to do anything productive lol!

• Advertisement

Can I play.Can I,Can I.

well that was short lived!!:rolleyes::p 2 half games I think lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Just started playing MW2. Wow! It's much tougher than Black Ops so far.

Granted, I only played one match... but I didn't stay alive for longer than 30 seconds the whole game! Went 1-6 at the start; finished 12-13 so that was grand.

I was just amazed at how fast-paced it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Honey I'm homeeeeee!!!!

I missed ya's lads, I was in the wilderness, sitting in the dark for 2 nights with 2 of me mates camping, we actually had great crack, thought someone was coming to murder us, we camped just of a hiking trail, turned out to be a fox. It didn't murder us.

Anyways, I've been dying to get back onto black ops, but to be honest I'm just bolloxed, but I will be on possibly tomorro night, we will have to see what's happening.

Just realised this should have went in the OTT but fuk it I ain't moving it.

About last night.. Ehhh I was up all night on the pot! (Keeping it on topic)

Love you guize!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie wrote: »
    Honey I'm homeeeeee!!!!

I missed ya's lads, I was in the wilderness, sitting in the dark for 2 nights with 2 of me mates camping, we actually had great crack, thought someone was coming to murder us, we camped just of a hiking trail, turned out to be a fox. It didn't murder us.

Anyways, I've been dying to get back onto black ops, but to be honest I'm just bolloxed, but I will be on possibly tomorro night, we will have to see what's happening.

Love you guize!

<3 you to Bud.

Honey I'm homeeeeee!!!!

Love you guize!

3 lads.... in the woods... for a few nights...

:confused::confused::confused:

you were defo touching willies weren't ya!

hypermuse wrote: »
    3 lads.... in the woods... for a few nights...

:confused::confused::confused:

you were defo touching willies weren't ya!

We played cards for Feckin hours, built fires.. All that kinda stuff.. It was actually deadly crack, me hands are ripped to threads from breaking up wood.. An I got bit all over by Feckin insects but other than that, great crack, got mad borin at times tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

We played cards for Feckin hours, built fires.. All that kinda stuff.. It was actually deadly crack, me hands are ripped to threads from breaking up wood.. An I got bit all over by Feckin insects but other than that, great crack, got mad borin at times tho..

And then willie touchin?:confused:

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    And then willie touchin?:confused:

Nope. But I did wake up on the first mornin needing t piss, after a few beers the night before, an about 20 yards a way der was a guy standing waving at me as I was standing there havin a slash.

He was re named wavy davy. We were convinced it was him coming to murder us that night.

It wasn't me

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Nope. But I did wake up on the first mornin needing t piss, after a few beers the night before, an about 20 yards a way der was a guy standing waving at me as I was standing there havin a slash.

I was just saying hello, didn't mean to startle ya :D

• Advertisement

Anyone coming on mw2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Played so many CoD4 FFAs last night, great fun :) Also got my PVR fully sorted so I can record live now. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    Played so many CoD4 FFAs last night, great fun :) Also got my PVR fully sorted so I can record live now. Yay!
    Record live?

Before I had to record from Theater in Black Ops cos I couldn't connect the PVR to the TV, so I used the preview screen to navigate. I bought this convertor thingy off Toomey(devilishly handsome) the other day so now I can record while playing, so I can record games that dont have a theater mode like function, like the older cods :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Beast :D

on mw2 with the man, the legend, balfie!

Kersmash wrote: »
    on mw2 with the man, the legend, balfie!

The highlight of the whole thing, playing on Crash? I think is the name of the map, its the cod 4 remake with a pavelow stuck in the middle of it.

Anyways, S'N'D, Sniper on our team left with a baby monitor, the other team only has one guy left, our sniper is staring into the tall building that ya can go onto the roof an sit there like a bitch.

Or sniper jumps onto a car, BOOOOOM! car blows up! Was absolutely EPIC! I don't think I heard Daz laugh so hard in my life! was epic crack!

Thanks for the games chief! Your a boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone on tonight? havent been on much the last few days, the joys of owning a kitten, little fcuker wont let me have a minutes peace and I caught him eyeing my Sennheiser headphone cables the other day, they're in a press now lol not letting him eat them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    I caught him eyeing my Sennheiser headphone cables the other day, they're in a press now lol not letting him eat them

Very good idea :D

I should be on later, have you CoD4?

Advertisement